All Comments on 'I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover Ch. 02'

by EllisEmmitt

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Very enjoyable and well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a three. Cuckold scenarios don't do much for me.

However, the author is talented and I liked the ending. Although, a woman who gets off on betraying her husband should probably be in therapy. C

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

I think the admin of this site should remove any comment from "Anon" that rates a story less than three. Clearly there are a couple of people on here who just like to play games and it ruins the rating system. If the admin does not want to do that just throw out the rating system altogether.

I gave this a four just to offset some of the games. Whether or not I agree with, or approve of the conduct written about is not relevant. The author warned readers of the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grow Up

Both sides need to be mature and rate the stories honestly, and certainly not in response to another reader's comments. Let's be fair to the authors who do spend their time writing--some with more talent or more attention to detail. So, comments need to be specific to the story and its strengths or shortcomings, or both.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
well written

This genre is way away from my private experience, but fascinating to read hubby's thoughts and there is enough of how the wife is feeling. I guess it's why I'm on this site. Slightly confused at the end as to where fantasy turned into fact, maybe that would be clear next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

A five, that may have been the best stroke story I have ever read.

Bar none.

This is a real up and coming author, he had me on the edge of cumming a couple dozen times!!

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
To Grow Up!

Here! Here! You are so right. The people need to just fucking grow up.

I give this a five even though I am very pissed at the wife and the wimp of a husband. She should have never called the guy and set it up without her husband knowing and he should have been pissed at this. What happened between them was really cool. I think she loves her husband and knows him well even though she did disrespect him to a degree. He should have said no just to gain control and then come back to let her fuck them. She does always came back to him.

I am curious. Was she really not fucking anyone else or was she lying? Was it just part of their game talk or did she really do it?

I think we need a part three for the husband to get full control to let her be a total dirty slut. We really need to see her let her husband do any nasty thing to her he wants.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Well written

and not my normal thing, but much as I might want to deny it, I could put myself in his position. That, for me, takes some skill from a writer. Cleverly done, and miles better than so many stories that are posted here. (but each to his own, and if you enjoy putting pen to paper as it were, then more power to you for doing so) This one will have me thinking a bit for a few days to come.

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 8 years ago
Hummmm....

Even though I don't read stories like this one. Once I got started,I didn't stop till it was over. I'm not into humiliation and cuckolding. But watching a partner enjoying sex is hot. Wouldn't want to be treated like Jessie was. That is too extreme. But this was well written, so keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

Very good descriptions of the sex. Maybe the best cuckold story ever from the standpoint of the husband. His feelings run the gamut which seems very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's like that

The emotions pro and con are wild. I am not sure that is good, either. Just once in my distance past I sat in a bar, waiting while my own wife was with someone. For some reason that one guy touched a nerve in her. I saw that as it was beginning and did not understand, I still don't.

She even managed to tell me he suggested a tryst, and then asked me if it was OK to be with him just one time.

Saying yes when you mean no is tough, it is even worse waiting and pretending to be normal during the event.

The knew enough to go to someplace I did not know where, and I knew enough to not ask where or I would have interfered.

One thing was sure, no way could I have witnessed that and not acted to stop it.

Why did I not just say no?

I have no answer to that, except she asked.

Then, that marriage did not survive. She was fine with it after. I was not and could not let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Truth is Out!

This was an exceptionally pointed story from a psychological perspective as it explained the wide range of emotions the husband experienced. Also, it was a journey toward discovering the truth: She is really really a slut and he is a cuckold.

The sex scenes were erotically charged as the wife moved deeper into her depravity and Hal kept pushing the envelope. The ending was a surprise as the husband discovered that he had a future with his total slut of a wife.

My wife and I read the story twice, discussed it and then fucked to it. It reminded us of when she started discovering things about her sexual desire that she had previously repressed. I know from personal experience how hard it is for a husband when he finally realizes his wife is sexually gifted and needs to be pleased by multiple partners.

My wife finally discovered this with three of my friends at our pool party. While I watched, she fucked them frantically for over two and a half hours. She has been relatively promiscuous ever since, it is who she truly is, and I have learned to accept it. I don´t mind it at all when I feel other men´s cum leaking down onto my scrotum as I fuck her!

God this story was hot. We hope for a sequel!

thewalkernzthewalkernzover 8 years ago
Wooooow

This is amazingly good. More, please. More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Love Cuck Stories, but...

but, I'm sorry, I hate this one. The good news for the author, I am not voting. If I voted, I would give it a 1 because of my personal thoughts on the direction this story took, but the writing is good. I'd give a 5 for the writing, but i just can't.

I resent people who just bitch, generally because they don't think cuck stories belong in "Loving Wives," dopes, in my opinion, comments should be to help, not castigate the author.

I don't mind wives who cheat, but if they lie, there better be something to reward the husband for not leaving her. Chapter 1 was sexy and pushed his limits, but this one is clear that she has been cheating for her own pleasure, not her pleasure with her husband. Their sex life had wained, but obviously she had been fucking her lover. Everything is a chrade. In my mind, this one is a lying slut, past redemption. I never say this, but either redeem her or have him walk out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Anyone who has ever been in this situation understands the emotional rollercoaster that the husband is going through. There are moment when you are so hard and turned on and then soon you want to rip the guy's head off. I know exactly how that feels. And when your wife does something for another guy she hasn't done for you, there goes the emotional cyclone again. No one who hasn't experienced these feeling could write about them like this. I just know these stories are rooted in fact somewhere. Bravo.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Great Story!

One of the best "coming out" stories I have read. Great job describing Jessie's angst and Sarah's slow acceptance of her true nature. You can tell from the comments of the folks who enjoy cuckold stories that you hit a home run with this one.

The negative comments can be ignored. None of them has a legitimate criticism of your story telling abilities. Keep writing and sharing your work with us. Can't wait for the next one!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Me Too

I must say I thought this very well written even though I dislike cuck stories. It was different in that usually I feel contempt mainly for the husband whereas in this case they were all contemptible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written and engaging......just.....

.....a couple of really fucked up people doing some very fucked up things.

She's obviously not been a wife to him for some time, whoring around nearly every chance she gets....if that last scene was confessive....based on his behavior and self-talk, one wonders if another episode would have him leaving, at least for a time.....if not forever.

I don't get the bullshit of her looking at him from time to time and mouthing, "I love you." She doesn't love him. She loves that he lets her fuck Lincoln logs and she fucks around behind his back all she can and she never gots off on his cock. So, little if any emotional or sexual tie....more a thought that he deserves it because he lets her get away with blatant fuck-a-thons. So....security! I dunno. It seems she should whore her way into a better, more secure situation.....

These aren't facts that make her claim that she can't lose him, rather empty.

Anyway, it's your story, not mine. You have to take it where your mind and heart take it.

Not very satisfying to me, though....I mean the characterization was pretty good, but from the three way on, my boner went soft...it was so *not* exciting.

Thanks for risking the firestorm and with a story that is somewhat unique in cuckdom. I give points for unique and well written and if I like it, even though I generally loath cuck stories.

There you go.

Thanks.

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 8 years ago
Gave it a 5

Because it is a well written Erotic Story.

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 8 years ago
I happen to like this

I'm a cuck, and this is not far from what I go through.

But, writer, when did Hal leave the bed? you went from her saying "I'm sorry" and Paul is in the basement, to Jessie fucking her in the bed. uh, how'd you get rid of Hal?

bk3rdbk3rdover 8 years ago
Continuing

Long time between chapters. Hope next won't take so long. For next I'd like to see Hal begin to dominate Jessie. It'll generate many negative responses from those that are turned on by submission but are too chicken to admit it. But ignore them. Get deeper into the Dom sub cuckold kink!

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 8 years ago
out-motherfucking-standing!!

as well written and erotic as anything I've read. thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great read!

Good job with the story. Yes, I am a cuck and my wife has a steady boyfriend who has a huge cock. I watched them one time and I must admit I was shocked, hurt and mentally wounded to see how she reacted to him when he fucked her. First and last time for me. Now I accept it and its a lot easier for me to know how much she enjoys him. In turn she has become a great happy wife who seems to love me more then anything. Getting back to the story I understand the conflict that Jessie goes through during these sessions. You want to be their then you want it to stop but it is too late. Been their done that, you captured the moment very well. Oh yea and our sex is better then ever!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Different

A slightly different slant on the normal cuckold story: a husband who isn't a complete wimp, almost but not quite. A bull who isn't a complete asshole and a wife who actually wants to include her husband, rather than humiliate him. although she was earning a few slaps toward the end :))

Very well written and very hot, every cuckold would love to have a wife like Sarah. One small criticism: as in so many cuckold stories: why does the lover always have a huge cock? I'm reliably informed that it's not really that important. And no, I don't have a small cock.

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishabout 8 years ago
More

I wish you can write more of their adventures.. Such an awesome story. 👌

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishabout 8 years ago
More

You have to continue writing more of their adventures. So many possibilities.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
i thot this story was hot

i would love to chat with someone who does this IRL, but don't see that happening. I was offered the chance and wasnt sure, so declined, now I wish I had let it happen.. this is such a erotic possibility. and huge turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liz

Yes, you should have taken the opportunity and gone with the flow. Recreational sex with others is enjoyable because it is normal and natural. I told ny now wife when I first met her that I would be sharing her with others. Naturally, she said she was not that kind of woman but a month later she was pantiless, giggly and excited as we waited for a friend of mine to come over and nail her.

After that she quickly became hooked and admitted that whenever she met a man her first thought was "What is his cock like? During the next year she found out what the cocks of dozens of strangers were like and a few years later she got me into cock sucking too. Being a reasonably successful businessman it is both interesting a delicious to strip naked and kneel between the legs of another man and suck his cum down my throat - Occasionally my wife and I will be side by side enjoying strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very hot

So hot..I'd let wifey do the same

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 7 years ago
My first 5

I enjoy the occasional wimp husband story. The confession was dead on, loved it!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Just want to see the

commnets

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was excellent

HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Brilliant story, what do I have to do to hear more about them?

EllisEmmittEllisEmmittabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks HotForLit, but I'm not writing any more unless I'm commissioned.

EllisEmmittEllisEmmittabout 5 years agoAuthor

Got some great ideas but it takes too much time to write them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brian

Loved the story and how wifey kept going more and more--also how she finally admitted she had been fucking around on hubby. Wish I had a wife like her.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Well done and intense

The series is beautifully told and carefully written. You've captured the push and pull of Jessie's conflicting emotions and desires masterfully- as well as any writer on the site. And there are some very good erotic writers on the site.

Of course Sarah is a liar. That adds to Jessie's angst, hones it to a fine and razor sharp point. She rubs his face in her infidelity and duplicity even while denying it. I preferred the first installment because it was spontaneous and her disobedience is subtle, but the seeds had been planted for Sarah to become dishonest with impunity. She ignored Jessie's wishes for her to stop in chapter one- which she was fully aware of- and got away with it so you have to know she's going to double down on her cheating and manipulation. Except there lingers a shadow of a doubt, heading into chapter two for both Jessie and the reader, that she might not be lying, manipulating and cheating. This perfectly captures the blurred line between intense pleasure and exquisite pain. I think the series is driven by Sarah's deceptive relationship with Jessie and by his torment in recognizing that. It isn't fully revealed until nearly the end, and properly so, in the post coital letdown.

Like many of your other readers I'm disappointed that you don't intend to write any more, but I'm grateful that you gave us this one most excellent series. I have a long favorites list and it's nearly impossible to name just one writer who tops my list, but if there were it would be j267. Your series reminds me very much of his work. It's brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Promising new author, but he's gone.

EllisEmmitt has undeniable writing talent but the trolls drove him away. May they inherit the wind.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

So this cuck POS wants to be paid to put out more garbage. Good luck with that.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

5 stars from me. I'm sorry that, from reading the comments, you decided to quit writing, but I can imagine the time commitment required to do such a great job is large. I share TatankaBill's comment that you and j267 are equally talented, and both of you are able to create such great vixen/stag stories (I don't believe this is a true cuck story because the husband was not into being humiliated and greatly enjoyed reclaiming his wife). I loved the tantalizing teasing the wife gave her husband during their concluding pillow talk to spur him into hardness. My ex wife, who was unfortunately quite frigid, did learn that the idea of sharing her with other cocks turned me on, and so she would tease me while we fucked with stories of illicit trysts with other men, including both my dad and my little brother. Even though I knew deep down that she was making it all up, it spurred me on to pounding her pussy like a jackhammer and made for some good sex. I will remain hopeful that some day you will take up the keyboard again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck like this can never finish what they start

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

very good written story about a stupid hubby sharing his slut

zorrofinzorrofinover 2 years ago

Very good story👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

6 pages of pure shit and people just loved it! Fucked up world full of fucked up people! No stars, no not even one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this ending!

I don't think it would even be plausible for two overly hung men to fuck her without them humiliating the husband making her say words she and he would know are true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read both the stories. I thought, the second will be better than the first but hell, it's even worse than that. You're really a pussy who has no self respect and can't even control the bitch. Additionally, who'd like the sloppy seconds (read fourth or fifth). You also proved to like to be humiliated. I was wondering why just didn't mentioned that you also had a desire to drink the cum from her messy pussy and licked her clean to prepare her for the guests. You might like to lick the juice mixed cum by sucking their cock, too.

You're simply a fucking moron.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Although the plot of this yarn follows the well trodden hotwife/ cuckold path, the quality of the writing ensures that it stands head and shoulders above a crowded field. The quality of the writing also ensures that it is very erotic if you’re into stories about cheating wives. I liked that the MC keeps his dignity, but for me the anal scene was unnecessary - what is wrong with the front door? The story could have done with a short epilogue describing the wife’s future shenanigans with Hal. Other than that it was a great story and thank you for sharing. 5 stars and added to my favourites.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 2 years ago

"all of her previous orgasms with me were faked."

You cannot get a clearer signal that you don't cut it as a lover. Time to slink away and see if she notices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why stop next comes even more men and them becoming more dominant with her and with her cuckold so he looses respect in her eyes

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I love the play, and his taking charge at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found out that my wife had cheated on me and I confronted her. From what I found out was they only had sex once. She was begging me to forgive her and work through it. We did. I hired a friend who had been an investigater to watch her from time to time. He never found her doing anything. Then out of the blue I was returning from a service call and I'll be damn there her car and his truck sitting at a city park. So I turned around and and park behind them so they couldn't leave. They were just talking and I tapped on the window and she jerked looking at me. She rolled down the window and started to say my name. I handed her the business card of the lawyer that I had talked to and told asshole that his wife was be informed. I turned and walked away. I got in my truck and drove off. Looking back I seen her running towards me. I went to the shop and then home. She was already there and crying. I said I think it's a little late for that you made your choice. She was crying so hard she could hardly talk. After settling down she said that her boss made her work on a project with him and that nothing happened other than work. Why hadn't she told me about that? She didn't want to cause any trouble between us and that's a fact. We worked through it again. Plus I had a real serious talk with asshole with a promise that he had better never touch my wife again. I made it clear that I was not a cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant conceptually and excellently executed. But please tell me you've not finished. I want to hear every detail of her trusts. I need to.

So come on Ellis.,,,back to the keyboard please. My partner and I are getting itchy to read Ch3 together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid mess. I actually took a ball bat to a guy that thought that he could control us. Then we had help from a therapist to save our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid mess. I actually took a ball bat to a guy that thought that he could control us. Then we had help from a therapist to save our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The sad thing was I couldn't make it work. No I was not a dumbass cuckold. I got into fight with the guy who my wife chosen to have a threesome with. He just got to bossy for my liking. After he left I got into a fight with my wife. I let her know that if she wanted anyone other than me let me know and I would get a lawyer. We are still together 25 years later.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Great erotica. Super descriptions of sex. Would love to see this continue. I like this hotwife!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's another story of a fucking wimp of a husband and a slut of a wife, so it's inevitable to happen what happened.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She is just another cheating slut wife. Use her like a slut and look for one you can love. Good luck with that.

SexecutionerSexecutioner9 months ago

Well you did the world a favor and stopped writing, though I'm sure right now you're sucking the cum of some guy out of your wife/gf's ass...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OP just could not stop writing. This thing circled the drain for so long I was starting to look for the plunger. Writers on this site haven't realized that some of this stuff is almost too much. They can't end it. Not content with titillating their readers, they pour it on like stoking a boiler and BORE THE READERS TO SLEEP!

gladventurergladventurer8 months ago

I'll quit reading and critiquing these cuck dumps, when authors quit putting them in the loving wives category. I really hope this isn't a true story as you imply in your forward.

This story mocks love, marriage and men and women. Spare us the "I love you's" Sarah. You don't love/respect him enough to tell him the truth . You arranged this second meeting with Hal and probably the first. You didn't love him enough to not cheat on him before these episodes. You didn't even care enough to follow Jessie out and console him, or at least check on him. I guess you were "too tired" to care (to love him), just like you were to embarrassed to be truthful with him and to horny and turned on to be faithful to him Not to tired to fuck Hal again though. Kind of leaves all your promises/loving words to him a little empty. Not really worth much, so better if you just don't say them at all. Manipulative really, not loving. If he doubts your love before then, these words will sound empty and patronizing. They did to me. Worst of all, you are deceiving yourself. Especially lies like "I can't help it, I am a bad girl". No, your just making allowances for your bad choices by accepting misguided (but self serving) beliefs about yourself, about your husband, about marriage and about love. Which is why I comment on these stories. I don't want anyone to believe this is what a loving wife really looks like. Certainly not in my world. Put them in a cuck or fetish category and I'll leave you alone.

What did you call it "fuck drunk". You obviously didn't do this for him as you claim. Listen to your own words,

" All that matters in the world is that I get to suck his big cock and take it deep into my pussy. I don't care about anything (or anyone, my words) else. OOOhhhhh, fuuuuck!"

The hottest thing about a sexually liberated woman is when she actually cares enough about you to say no, even in the heat of the moment, especially in the heat of the moment, and without trying to make you feel guilty about it. Seeing her so turned on that she doesn't want to stop, but knowing she can, has and will for you if needed. If she loved you, I believe that's exactly what she would do if she had any doubts about whether you were into it. Doesn't that make sense, if she is really doing this for you as she says. Rather, she ignored the signals from you. And use your fucking head Jessie. You don't give an alcoholic a drink to help her heal. And you certainly don't tell a cheating wife that you fantasize about watching her fuck other guys. My apologies if this is fiction, I get that that is the way this kind of story works for you people who like cuck stories. The assumption that the husband is totally into it, despite all the signs to the contrary.

Sex is actually more rewarding as you get more comfortable and more trusting with your spouse, not less. When you both feel safe in each others love, you can take risks. And perhaps sharing together is possible but not without complete honesty and grace and a solid relationship. They nearly split because she was cheating on him when this story starts. My advice, separate for awhile. If she actually loves you, she will need the motivation of winning back your trust to face her demons. Then we will find out if she actually loves you or just the idea of you. If she actually loves you, it may be the only motivation she has to regain some self control and self respect. Plus you need some space to heal as well.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

The poor little trolls who come out from under the bridge, or probably out from their Mommy's basement, with their mindless blathering, spewing their hate, would make me laugh, if they weren't so pathetic,

I wonder if they confess their hate to their priest in the confessional

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So Ic69hunter.....what does it feel like sucking your wifes slime off her boyfriends cock? Is it true what they say about the acidity of cream pies? Sounds like you'd be an expert on those topics and more.

We need fags like Ic69, without them there wouldn't be any bored wives and girlfriends looking for strange every weekend. Just keep paying the bills little cucky, it's the only thing you're good for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous