I Confess... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I don't know I teased," wriggling my hips. And I was about to lift my dress up to give him a more intimate show when I spotted a security guard approaching. It was obvious he didn't approve of our behavior and started speaking into his radio.

Shit. Shit. I panicked.

I abruptly put the knickers back and began to walk quickly in the opposite direction. Dan hadn't seen the guard but followed me as I picked up pace, he caught my arm, grabbing me "What's going on?"

I looked over my shoulder and at the guard who was following us "Behind," I hissed "The guard."

Dan checked over his shoulder, then grabbed me around the waist and urged me into a run "Let's get out of here." he rasped.

Hand in hand we ran, I didn't know if the guard was following, nor whether we had actually committed any sort of crime, but I ran on anyway, trying desperately to remember where the exit was. We bumped into shoppers and staff as we barged our way through the store. Then when another security guard tried to outflank us Dan grasped a rail of clothes and tipped it over to trip him up, and I looked back to see the man stumble and fall over in a heap of hangers and dresses.

We bolted from one section into another before darting through a door and down some back stairs. We reached a closed fire escape, I stalled, but Dan tugged on my arm, and pushing the bar down he pulled me through the door and down some steps. We found ourselves in a large loading area, proberbly used by all the stores in the shopping centre. It wasn't very well illuminated and not somewhere you were supposed to be, unless, of course, you were a delivery driver. I could see the back of each individual store and big roller shutters closed up tight, wooden pallets were piled haphazardly here and there.

"Come on" Dan hissed fiercely, not wanting to be discovered, as he dragged my out of breath body along with him.

Eventually we ducked down into an alcove by one of the shutters, and behind some industrial sized wheelie bins, and a pile of discarded cardboard boxes.

We both collapsed, exhausted and trying to regain our breath.

I looked at his grinning face: he was red and sweaty and I fancied him more than ever.

"That was probably the most outrageous and exciting thing I've ever done in my life," I said.

He turned to me and took my chin in his hand, turning my face towards him.

He kissed me passionately on the mouth, two lovers sandwiched between smelly bins and rubbish. Hardly the most romantic arena, but I felt a fizz of electricity buzz though me as his tongue entered my mouth and I clung to him as though I never wanted to let go. We kissed and kissed and kissed, crouched down hiding like criminals, and my pussy became wetter and wetter. And I wanted him so badly.

"Stand up," I ordered, uncharacteristically taking command.

He did as I requested and I immediately fumbled at his buttons and zip, opening his trousers I pulled them down over his more than attentive erect cock: my kissing technique had obviously had the same effect on him as he'd had on me. The tip of his dick glistened silver with sticky pre-cum, and I wanted to taste it, and show him that I could suck cock properly now. So I knelt there and staring up at him, I lowered my mouth over the bulbous end of his dick and began to fellate him, all the time keeping my eyes locked on his own. I gripped the base of his cock with one hand to control the depth of my head lunges, and gradually began to deep throat more and more of his magnificent member each time. Dan ran his fingers gently though my hair, as if to encourage me, but I didn't need any encouragement, I wanted to suck him, suck him long and hard, I wanted to suck him until his jizz flowed freely ... From deep inside his balls right into my mouth. I cupped one hand around his ball sack and bobbed my head up and down faster and faster along his shaft, fucking him with my mouth. I felt so erotically charged, fucking in this squalid little loading bay surrounded by bins and discarded bits of trash, but it just added to the heat of the moment, in a weird sordid sort of way.

Soon Dan began to moan and I could tell he was approaching a climax. Unexpectedly, he reached down, wrenching his cock away from my eager lips, and in one swift movement he grabbed me under my arms and lifted me to my feet.

"Wha..?" I began.

"I've gotta cum in your fucking dirty wet pussy, you dirty street whore," he snarled, and his insult sent a thrill through me.

He spun me round and reached an arm around my waist. His other hand roughly spread my legs and guided his dick into my lubed up waiting snatch. He sunk it into me in one long, painfully delicious, stroke, cussing as he did so.

"Oh fuck Penny, fuck, fuck fuck, your beautiful pussy."

He rammed his dick in again, and again, and again, and then let out a guttural yell.

"Ugghhhhfuucck."

I felt his dick spasm inside me, and throb as it ejected it's dirty load into the depths of my sex.

His hands leapt to the top of my dress, releasing my boobs from my bra and he squeezed and groped my nipples as the throes of his orgasm washed over him, and he nuzzled and kissed and bit into the flesh of my neck. Eventually, when he was calm and sated he turned me back around and kissed me delicately on the lips.

"You're fucking unbelievable, Penny"

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him and drawing him into my embrace. I felt like a filthy tramp, but he was so sexy and I couldn't resist him. When our prolonged kiss ended he stepped back and I adjusted my boobs, putting them back under wraps, and pulling my dress down. Dan looked immediately saddened.

"Don't worry it won't be the last time you see them," I consoled.

As I took a step forward I felt a glob of spunk and pussy juice dribble down my thigh. I stopped and clenched my thighs together.

"I can't..." I said pathetically.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"This is the second time you've left my pussy full of your jizz," I admonished playfully.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"Just watch..." I said.

I backed up against the wall and slid down so that my skirt riled up around my waist as I descended. With my knees spread wide and my pussy on wanton display I reached down and began to finger myself. I was still so turned on from flashing in the store and from all that had happened, I was so erotically charged and needed the release that Dan hadn't provided.

I rubbed my soaking clit around and around and then dipped my fingers into my slick snatch, pulling them out covered in globs of spunk and pussy juice. Disgustingly, I pushed them straight into my mouth. I couldn't get enough: here I was, in this dimly lit subterranean compound, squatting before a man I hardly knew, and eating his cum straight out of my pussy like the cheapest slut.

And Dan didn't hesitate as he whipped his phone from his pocket and recorded every second of my filthy unladylike behaviour.

In return I played up to the camera as I scooped more and more cum from between my legs and passed it to my mouth, and with the other hand I pulled my top down to again expose my tits for him.

"Am I slutty enough for you Dan?" I asked, willing and really wanting to perform the dirtiest of tasks for him.

"Oh fuck yes," he muttered.

I couldn't believe the change in me, this transformation from a normal, boring, suburban housewife, to a woman... no, a slut, a dirty slut, willing and eager to act out any depraved act in public, and I was loving it.

When all the juice and cum inside me was exhausted I rubbed my clit furiously, I was determined to bring myself to a much needed climax. My face was pointed skywards and I closed my eyes, as I whimpered and cried shamelessly and brought myself to a deliciously intense orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I so needed that," I said breathlessly, once the rhythmic contractions deep inside me had subsided "I so, so, fucking needed that."

Dan helped me climb shakily to my feet, and I again repositioned my boobs back into my dress. This time I was able to walk with him back to the car. But I hadn't realised the time and discovered I hadn't got long to make it back to the school to pick up the kids. Dan and I ran to the car and climbed breathlessly in. He drove fast, hell for leather, to drop me off in time for the school run. But despite being late I made him drop me a distance away from the other moms: he was definitely my dirty secret and I wanted to keep him hidden from prying eyes.

Later that evening dear diary, when James arrived home, everything was back to normal. I'd showered, the kids had been fed and all the usual routines had been followed and they were all in bed.

I went upstairs to bed before James that nigjt, and I lay there with the lights off. He'd been watching football downstairs and came up quite late. I heard him in the bathroom, and before long he slipped into bed beside me. Did I feel guilty about what I'd done earlier that day? Oddly, no. I'd convinced myself that I wasn't cheating on James because I believed he no longer wanted me in a sexual way. Obviously I had no plans to leave him because of the kids, and despite everything that had happened I still loved him, besides, I didn't think Dan would want me to anyway. It was as though each wanted a different side of me; one a steady, boring, wife and mother. The other, a dirty, sex hungry slut, and in that case it was a persona I hadn't even realised I'd had until Dan awakened it in me.

Still... lying there in the dark, I recalled scooping all that spunk out of my sex and eating it up like goldilocks and her porridge, and thinking about it got me all turned on again. I started to wonder how would it feel to have James's spunk inside me, right then, on the same day that I'd already had another man's cum fill me? And how would it be to eat James' cum in the same way I'd done earlier with Dan?

I casually reached over, James was facing away from me and he had his pyjama bottoms on but no top. I thought about my next move and turned toward him, resting my hand on his waist. When he didn't shrug me off I began to explore downwards, sneaking my fingers beneath the elasticated waist band of his pyjamas and seeking out his cock. James was probably surprised by my boldness but remained stock still, not moving a muscle, even his breathing appeared to have stopped. When my hand touched his cock and I stroked his flaccid member gently along its length he still didn't respond, but, involuntarily his cock did: growing more and more rigid with each caress. My naughty hand continued feathering up and down his now stiff pole until I was sure it was ready for what I had in mind.

I was wearing a black slip and my knickers, and I hastily pulled my knees up and slipped the panties down over my legs. Then quickly I burrowed under the covers, and with my hands on his waist I turned him onto his back and pulled his jim jams down over his erect member. Without giving him a chance to resist, I swallowed his cock whole, taking in the entire length in one go all the way down until the tip of my nose was pressed against his stomach. He was smaller than Dan and I found I could manage it quite easily. I held him there, in my mouth, lubricating his dick with my saliva. I was already wet myself but wanted him as slippery as possible. I lifted my head until the tip of his cock almost left my mouth and then plunged down holding him in me. I did it again, and again, gripping his hips with my hands. When I figured his dick was lubed enough I pulled back and quickly straddled his thighs. I felt his member flatten against my chest and rubbed myself vicariously along its length. I so wanted his cock inside me. But much to my disappointment, James hadn't taken the hint and still lay there like some kind of mannequin. So I stubbonly persisted and reaching down I grabbed his dick and guided it indelicately into my awaiting snatch.

I was desperate, and I almost pleaded with him to fuck me. But our relationship wasn't like that. We had a different foundation, it wasn't the way it was with Dan, and I couldn't suddenly change, and become a slut demanding to be abused. Instead, in silence, I ground my hips as firmly as I could on James' groin, alternating one way and then the other. Soon I sensed he was actually enjoying it despite his taciturn demeanour, so I upped my movements, bending forward over him and lifting my ass to twerk it and slap it down hard on his crotch. This time, my movement elicited a response, albeit a small one, a gasp of pleasure? I couldn't be sure, so I concentrated on my movements, speeding up my milking of his cock with my pussy. And I leant over him, willing him to grab me and fondle my boobs.

"Treat me like the dirty slut that I am," I wanted to yell out loud, but I was too shy to say anything so outrageous to the man I'd known for so long, but how come I could say it to Dan? So I lowered my head further and whispered into James' ear "touch my breasts."

Appearing to be slightly reluctant, he lifted his hands from the bed and stroked my tits through the sheer fabric of my silk slip. Mentally I was willing him to put his hands beneath the fabric and squeeze the rock hard nubs of my erect nipples, while I continued to grind on his pole buried deep inside me. And to my delight he did, and we both groaned audibly as his hands manoeuvred beneath the slip and squeezed my boobs, and pushing them together he fondled and pinched my nipples.

"Ooohh, oooh" I said encouragingly.

I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to take the initiative and dominate me as Dan did, but years of our passive dull sex life had taken its toll. I could no more tell him that I wanted him to fuck me like a whore and behave like a slut than he could tell me that he wanted to treat me that way.

So I ground my hips down on him and bounced my ass on his groin furiously "fuck me harder, fuck me deeper," I implored inside my head. And I felt beads of sweat rolling down the cleft in my back, down, and down and onto the crack of my ass.

"Uggggh arrrrh." James let out a strangled grunt.

His cock pumped inside me, unleashing a torrent of cum inside my pussy. I sat bolt upright and clutched my boobs in the dark, cupping them in my hands, proudly displaying them in front of James, then slumped forward, resting my face against his neck.

We lay there for a while until I could feel James' cock wilting inside me and it slipped ignominiously out. I knew he felt uncomfortable now, and this time, unlike when I'd given him a blow job, I actually wanted him to fall asleep. So I rolled off him and draped my hand across him.

"Turn round," I whispered, and I knew it wouldn't take long for him to go to sleep.

As soon as I heard the sonorous sound of his snoring I turned onto my back, then I reached down to my sopping pussy and began to stroke my clit. I'd had two men fill my sex with their seed in one day. And just that thought turned me on and made me even more wet inside. I clenched my pelvic muscles and reached down to feel a bubble of cum dribbling from my snatch. Repeating my actions from earlier in the day, I took this into my mouth, savouring the taste and the thrill of what I was doing. I returned my fingers to my hole to scoop more of the cum from my pussy. Coating my fingers in my juice mingled with James' cum I began to voraciously transfer it to my mouth as I finger fucked myself hard with my other hand. And with James, sleeping obliviously next to me, I came like a train, letting out the slightest of muffled cries, as I wriggled and fishtailed in the throes of a beautiful orgasm.

I couldn't believe myself what I'd done: I'd never even tasted spunk until recently and now I'd greedily ate the jizz from two different men in the same day, taking it from my own pussy no less. What was happening to me? I can't explain it Dear Diary, but I wanted more, and I wanted both men. I loved James, but I needed the excitement, unpredictability and the feeling of raw lust from Dan.

12