All Comments on 'I Control My Boss Ch. 01'

by StephanieRuby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yummy

MORE

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

First off, if you have to drug you boss just to do this then it is not worth it, and since she is under the influence of the drug she is not responsible for her actions and her assistant should have known better than to do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love when people who don't publish any stories feel the need to criticize what category another author puts a story in or what they choose to write about. If you don't like an author, don't read their stories. It's a pretty simple concept. Maybe there is a reason the author didn't want to put this in the non-con category. Many stories could be in multiple categories, but Literotica doesn't allow that so you have to chose. I have written stories that fit 4 or 5 categories, but that isn't an option and you end up putting the story where your core audience will find it.

The story was tagged as drugged, forced sex and forced lesbian. I don't think anybody looking for romance will read it by accident.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
It has taken me a couple of days

to get this read. Not saying that is a good or bad sign. I just had a hard time getting invested in it. It is a good story tho.

Just to let folks that don't know, Jenorma doesn't like anything that is not butterflies and rainbows. She has complained about every single story she has ever read that involved BDSM, D/S, Non-consent, Mind control, so I wouldn't take her comments to heart.

While I do not agree with "Anon's" 1 star, I do agree that this story belongs in Non consent. 1 star is a pretty crappy score to give solely because a story should be in another category.

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the kind words to Tappy_McWidestance and Mymantoy999.

As far as the comment about Jenorma. She came around and warmed up to the story line in subsequent chapters. As a matter of fact she made a suggestion that caused me to write another chapter. She's a lovely woman.

Steph

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous