I Created a Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sad tale should have ended there, but my daughter, having made it clear she was no longer afraid of me and that she never wished to see me again, uploaded my shameful acts from the cloud to a Milf site. The fallout from my amateur porn video was quick, quicker than the lawsuit to have it removed for certain. I lost my vet job and had to seek employment in another state, where I could explain away my sudden dismissal.

Someday I am sure that I will get over the pain, the hell of feeling like I am being cut to pieces. I'm still reasonably attractive and even if I don't get over Jack, I could replace him. I'm just not sure what the use would be; I've already had a marriage that I went into not fully loving my spouse and look at where that got me. I'm not as strong as Jack, for sure. Jack looked me square in the eye and told me to give him my best shot, that he could take it. I couldn't take his, that's for sure.

As far as my current 'love' life, I still have random hookups, but I am cold and dead inside emotionally. I still love a monster I created.

12