All Comments on 'I Dare You'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't understand the low ratings.

Heather brought Mads into the relationship, for Heather's pleasure. Heather might as well have brought another man into their bed. York is sharing Heather, while Heather is sharing nothing. In fact, Heather is taking, from York and Mads. Heather is a user, and York is a fool. Heather will be fucking other people, men and/or women, while she is away on her project. Mads knows this. The fool hasn't a clue. Mads will tell him, either after York starts fucking Mads, or to compel him to fuck her. Maybe York will even go to visit Heather and catch her.

Lots of options here. I hope you capitalize on some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not romance

This doesn't belong in Romance.

kvalentinekvalentinealmost 3 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. I have just begun rereading it for the 3rd or 4th time.

If some of you are thinking that York's relationship with Heather seems kind of weird, you'd be right. This is something that the story spends a lot of time exploring. This isn't an erotic story about two roommates daring each other to do perverted things to the other. This is a story in which two roommates daring each other to do perverted things to each other serves as a catalyst for complex questions about the character's personal identity, values, and priorities. It *is* a romance, but it takes a while to get there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES