I Dare You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless I can play with those, I'd like to lotion my balls and get some clothes on," York said, giving up on the lotion and dropping his towel facing away to slid on a pair of boxers. "You done being weird?"

"No food?"

"No, get out," York said, Mads smiling and leaving the room with her clothes she put back on in the living room.

"I have to ask," Mads said from the living room with his door still open. "You came pretty fast after I blew you a kiss."

"After my dick was in a vagina for twenty minutes, I'll call that a coincidence," York shouted back.

"You're not telling me you haven't thought about getting to fuck me?" Mads asked.

"Unless that's an option, not a conversation that'll go anywhere," York said after putting on a pair of sweatpants and leaving his room while putting on a tank top.

"I won't suck or fuck you, a little mutual masturbation however," she said, leaving the statement open.

"I don't think Heather would be cool with that."

"No touching, that's been my rule, not hers," Mads clarified.

"You don't want me to fuck you," York said, making Mads laugh.

"That fact I'm a lesbian has everything to do with that. I don't want any guy to fuck me."

"You don't want me to, because you won't be anymore," York said with a grin and walked to the kitchen to make his recovery meal.

"I've seen you fuck, not impressed," Mads said and sat on the couch to work on her school a little more.

A few hours after York had finished his meal he began to gather dishes to start cleaning them. Mads had left the room an hour ago and shut her door with a laundry basket of warm clothes. York cleaned the dishes around her work space and put them in the sink then checked his room. Seeing a cup on Heather's nightstand he picked it up and then walked to Mads door and opened it.

"I'm doing dishes you have any..." York began to ask until he saw her naked and spread out with a vibrator in her pussy. "Sorry."

"I got a few dishes in here," Mads half moaned out.

"I'll get em later."

"Just get them, not the first time you've seen me like this," Mads said, York sighing and walking back into the room and looking for his dishes. There didn't seem to be any. He couldn't help but look at her body again. Heavier, with firmer tits, and a small trimmed black bush.

"Where are the dishes?"

"I don't have any, just wanted to make you walk in twice," Mads said, York chuckling a little before he watched her pleasure herself.

"Need any help?" York asked sarcastically.

"A few tit squeezes wouldn't hurt," Mads said.

"Keep it up, and I will actually do something. I can only be tempted so much."

"You won't, all talk," Mads said, knowing full well he'd leave the room without saying or doing anything.

York got flustered again and left the room, followed by her laughter. He paused halfway back to the kitchen, and looked over his shoulder to her. For two years he couldn't do anything but watch. Now she was mocking him over his inability to respond to an offer he wasn't sure was legitimate. She was forbidden, and that made her desirable.

"I dare you, pussy," Mads said from her room.

York put the cup on the coffee table and walked back into her room and shut the door. Something about shutting the door made it feel real. No one else was home, but you always shut the door when you do something you're not supposed to do.

Before Mads could get out another verbal jab, he pulled her straight to her back and buried his face into her crotch. His hand pulled the vibrator out so his tongue and fingers could replace it. Mads opened her mouth to say something, but she bit her knuckle to hid how much she liked the surprise.

"Holy fuck, this is happening," Mads said, pushing him away with one hand but he pushed back. She liked the pushback, and eventually gave up. "Your beard is weird."

York fingered her hard, making her yelp until she exclaimed her orgasm, gasping, with her face expressing a potent mixture of pleasure, terror, and fascination.

"My turn," York said, standing up straight and dropping his pants to reveal his hard dick. Mads still breathing deep, looked at it, but didn't move. "I dare you, pussy."

Feeling satisfied that she lost chicken for a change, he pulled his pants back up and left the room to finish the dishes.

12