All Comments on 'I Delivered More Than Pizza'

by GC66

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Think Ahead!

The mother's advice was very bad indeed. Is the girl going to spend her life under the threat of being found out? Either Dave is the sort of man who doesn't mind being married to a hooker-in which case tell him now. Or, far more likely, he would throw her out...so she's going to hope for the best! I don't think so.

GC66GC66about 11 years agoAuthor
My rationale

Didn't you understand the ending at all? Why would Rebecca's mother act so sympathetically and boast that she knows men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Inconsistencies

Inconsistent thought processes- contradict the fact she was a hooker prior to meeting Dave ..." But I wasn't in the habit of having sex with strange men or going all the way with a guy after a date or two. I love sex, don't get me wrong, but I just think it's more enjoyable with someone you know. I know a couple of girls who can get off fucking practically anybody, but I need the intimacy."

The story needs a proper edit. It didn't do much for me truthfully but I did find it original. Good luck writing your next piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous