All Comments on 'I Didn't Know...'

by WillHarty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A fascinating piece

and better for avoiding all the Lit stereotypes.

tranquility99tranquility99over 12 years ago
Loved it

Any story where the wife lets her husband fuck other women is 5 stars in my book. I would love to do this to my husband!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

considering she drugged her husband and so far had no idea of drugs or what could happen. bdsm without any knowledge. and last but not least..well if he liked it so what. my wife would have gotten another surprise after drugging me.

I would have gotten a drug-induced shock and she would have to attend a nice funeral because I would have been dead before they found out what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*

....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing :)

Fuck what everyone else said, this was hot and incredible!! I couldn't stop reading it! Any married man would worship his wife for being so open AND self-confident, as well as.. Adventurous! I'd high-five you if I ever saw you in person, and I'm a female. This made me feel as if I were there watching both scenarios. Five stars for you, my friend. It was also erotic, yet not enough to turn me on. Well done.. :) :) :)

WillHartyWillHartyover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

Thanks to everyone for their comments. The "drugs", I mentioned were ether, and Mary Jane Brownies.

What I just read about ether was sufficient to discourage it's use, and will see if I can edit it out of this story.

The actual players in this tale have an exciting relationship, solidly built on love and respect for each other. They are secure enough in themselves to carry faith in each other without burden. This particular event does not mean that they will now have nothing but unabashed sexual freedom, out-of-control. On the other hand, it also doesn't mean that they will never press the limits of their sexual boundaries again. The game IS on...

To everyone who enjoyed this, I am happy that I was able to contribute in this small way to making life's path a bit more pleasant. Too many struggle to hard - it's nice to kick back and experience some simple pleasures. Rock on.

Will

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years ago
Yes!

I very much like your writing. Out of the box sounds too cheesy, but you know what I mean. And thanks for your comments on mine, too. I used the energy from this story right after I read it, ha hah!

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

No reciprocation where she found her self naked bound and blind folded ?

Would be nice to know if she can take as good as she gives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous