I Didn't Know...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I did feel the slightest vibration, and a second later gentle fingernails dragged across my balls and flaccid penis. It didn't stay flaccid. It pumped up by a third in anticipation. But the next thing I felt was something bumped my lips. It bumped twice more before I got that I was suppose to open my mouth. I opened it and a small round object was placed in. It was slightly warm, somewhat soft and wet. I wasn't sure as I rolled it around with my tongue. I mashed down on it a little and a cool liquid oozed out. It was a grape. I chewed it up and opened my mouth for another. It didn't come, and I felt pretty dumb lying there with my mouth open like a baby bird. I closed it.

I felt the bump again and eagerly played the game and opened my mouth. Again it was a grape, but it was warmer, and wetter. I chewed it up and again opened my mouth for the next one, but closed it again, not wanting to look silly. When I thought about that, I chuckled out loud. I was strapped to a weight bench by a 100 pound girl, stripped naked with shaved balls, begging for grapes -- the looking silly ship had already sailed!

My lips were bumped again and I responded opening my mouth with a little pucker, like a kiss. The grape was placed on my lip and pushed in. The finger, of course, followed part way and I sucked on it as it withdrew. I almost immediately knew why the grapes were warm on the outside. The taste and smell on the finger was undeniably vaginal. So that is why it was so long between bites. The grapes were marinating in love juice.

I chewed it up again, smiling as I thought Valeri's taste, and smell, were stronger, actually more tangy than usual. Laughing I said, "You need to go wash up a little baby, you're pussy is more potent than usual." At that point I thought I briefly heard a laugh. But it wasn't how Valeri laughed, so it had to be something in the music. Another grape bumped my mouth almost immediately, and I formed my kiss lips again. Again the grape was place on my lips and pressed in, and again I suck on the finger as I pulled out. I must have cleaned the finger very well the first time because this time it wasn't nearly as strong, and more sweet than tangy.

I received a few more grapes with the same routine, and each time the taste, smell, and finger were unique. I might have wondered about this, but the menu changed.

This time, instead of my lips being bumped, they were pressed, and a warm, mushy, almost liquid substance covered my mouth. It was chocolate pudding, served on a firm breast with a lovely nipple. I licked and slurped my way around that delicious orb until it was lifted away. But in a moment it was replaced with another serving, one that pressed a good bit harder into my mouth. Why should I mind? What a great substitute for spoons.

This went on for several feedings, sometimes mashing into my face and all around, sometimes held just about my lips or barely within my reach lifting my head as high up as I could. It's hard to believe, I know, but I became tired of it, tired of pudding breasts. But I cherished my imagined image of Valeri's beautiful perfect globes dangling over me covered in pudding. That would have to happen again when I had eyes to see.

"Ok, baby, the grapes and pudding were good", I said in my most commanding voice. "But even a shaved blindfolded man need real food! How 'bout some meat!"

In a moment, over the chorus of Captain and Tennile singing "Muskrat Love", or some equally stupid song, I heard "As you wish".

Just as the music reached the peak and began down its crescendo, the softest, smoothest, wettest, pussy I've ever known descended unto my face. It was so unexpected, so perfectly choreographed in its simple one movement dance, that it held the magic of childhood awe and the mystic of a first time experience in unmatched pleasure. For the longest time I could not move. I didn't want to move. The feeling of that warm flesh, the soft wet folds caressing my cheeks, nose, and mouth, was such an enthralling pleasure; I never wanted to leave that space.

Then reality set in and I had to tilt my head forward to take a breath. As I did, my nose pushed against a prominent clitoris. I felt that amazing flesh quiver and I inhaled deeply. I moved my nose back again, stimulating her clit and jammed my tongue into her wide-open vagina. She shuddered. The feeling of my mouth and tongue moving against her swollen lips, and clitoris was divine. That connection is so emotionally pure and physically intimate that it defies language to describe it. It is a communion beyond expression, an expression beyond communication.

I assaulted this treasure with slow, purposeful intention. My lips and tongue were my only tools, but I was the master, a craftsman, working as any serious artist, with every effort to achieve perfection. Sucking each wing of her cunt, caressing it in my mouth with soft, flat tongue, and nose occasionally circling her clit. Gently increasing the pace, but never forgetting to be gentle, until her body shook in orgasm. When it began to subside, I became aggressive, ceasing to be gentle with soft movements. I sucked each lip of her opening deep into my mouth and pulled it around and around. Then pulled on it until it popped out of my mouth and I seized the other one, back and forth, until finally going for her clitoris and sucking that with abandon.

I couldn't hear her scream, but I felt it. Every muscle in her body, tensed in anticipation of the power building in her groin, suddenly shook violently as her second orgasm engulfed her completely. Wave after wave took her. Even the weight bench shook from the intensity. Her juices flowed over my cheeks and into my mouth. I was so proud, until her legs gave out and her vagina sagged hard against my face. Breathing was impossible under her, but I managed by turning my head to the side and pull my chin down. I took great gulps of the air, and with it, the smell of lovemaking.

I was rock hard. I hadn't realized it until after she began to calm down. It had all been for her. God that felt good - that it was all for her, but now my cock ached.

She finally found her legs, and lifted herself off my head. That wonderful wet and soft pussy lifted away and was gone. It was good because I could breathe, but I missed the smooth flesh. She kissed me. Her hair brushed against my chest as her smooth lips press against my very wet lips, wet with her juices. Her hair brush over my face as she pulled away. It felt good, familiar. For a moment I was confused by an odd thought. Then it hit me.

"Hey!" I said, my voice a mix of enthusiasm and awe. "There's no hair on your pussy! You shaved!" The realization astonished me. It was so out-of-character for her. Well, this whole thing today was so out-of-character for her -- it's like she was just being somebody else for the day, possessed. So strange. But...I had no complaints.

Her voice broke in over Aretha laying it down in "Respect".

"No I didn't", she said, and then giggled. "I had a Brazilian!" She laughed again. "The bush is gone. The whole thing, sooo.... you can't complain about your naked balls, or should I say...hairless balls." She laughed again, and then I was alone, or it felt like it anyway. I heard only the music. Now it was Richie Havens cranking up on the Beatles song, "Here Comes the Sun". Where did she get this mix?

The ache in my balls and cock slowly let up and my hard-on softened. I tried to reposition myself for a little more comfort. My cock flopped back and forth as I moved, then finally went limp.

Many thoughts went through my head, but mostly they came back to Valeri, amazingly smooth pussy, a Brazilian no less, and this whole sex adventure. The "Wow factor" was off the charts. I must have been alone quite a while because I fell asleep. I awoke to a wet, hot mouth sucking my limp penis.

Maybe it was the waking up, but her mouth was hotter than I have ever felt any mouth. With the strong tongue movements and the pulling from wet firm lips it did not take long for my raging hard-on to be restored. I could hear my groans. I needed relief so bad. I prayed that those expert lips would grant me release. I was being well sucked. Swirling tongue and soft firm lips stroke up and down my shaft. It was amazing. Each time that mouth descended down my cock it went further down than the time before. She had never done this before!

I don't have the biggest cock on the planet, but I am a pretty good size, and for the first time in my life I was being Deep Throated. Her nose and lips were bottoming out against my belly each time those hot lips rode down my shaft. Her hand was on my balls as they began to draw up and tighten. I was going to blow my load. My cock was all the way down here throat. I couldn't believe the feeling.

Just as I was sure I would unload in the next couple of strokes, the lips slid up my shaft and stopped. They did a last sucking kiss on my knob, and were gone. I couldn't believe it. I cried out, "No, don't stop now!" I pleaded. "God women, have a heart, get me off!"

No sooner were the words out then my face was once again smothered by pussy. I tried to scream "Not fair" into the pussy, but the words were so muffled by the soft moist flesh that I couldn't even understand them myself. I automatically started licking and sucking, but I was so frustrated with this dilemma, and actually getting angry, that I didn't notice that she tasted different again, and the aroma was different too. I didn't notice the taste and smell until I realized that I was licking and sucking hair again. What was she doing? My mind reeled.

It was a relief when I felt hands on my penis. Then a hot mouth enveloped it and fingers messaged my balls and ass. I thought, "Ok, good, at least you're getting back to my cock!"

The deep-throating process began again, giving me unbelievable pleasure. Still, there was something distracting, something more unbelievable hammering at my blood-starved brain. With limited analytical powers, with licking an impossibly fury pussy, with my engorged penis throbbing deeper down a throat, I tried to put explanation to these events. How could she do it? Women in my headphones sang about having two lovers that she loved "both the same!" I wasn't really listening to it, but I guess on some level I heard.

The truth of my situation flared to light like a match striking fire. THERE WERE TWO WOMEN! I screamed my muffled scream up the vagina on my face, "My god, Valeri..."

But that's all I had. I couldn't get my mind around the reality of it. My cock swelled, my balls drew up, and all thought ceased. Instinctively I kept licking and sucking the strange fury cunt, but all awareness and attention was focused on my imminent orgasm. My Valeri, my Lady Deep Throat felt it too and plunged my cock as deep into her throat as she could and sucked with unbelievable strength.

It was the strongest eruption I have ever had, by far. I exploded!! The power of my seminal release was nothing less than a launch. Every part of my body gathered together for that sole purpose, and let go in unison. Wave after wave of such intense pleasure racked my body so deeply that it, somehow, was painful. Exquisitely painful! After forever had come and gone, I started settling down. Lady Deep Throat, whose fingers were dug tight into my ass cheeks, slowly withdrew her mouth from my still throbbing cock. This act provided sufficient stimulation to generate multiple after-shocks. I trembled again with another, though milder orgasm. I had never before had a double orgasm.

Clouds of passion and confusion, of sweat and pussies and breasts with pudding, all swirled like snapshots and strobe lights in my head. My breathing returned to normal, and only then could I gain any sense of the last few...what... minutes...hours. My sense of smell returned, and I caught a whiff of that strange vagina, it's juices drying on my face.

God, what happened? Surely this all had to be a dream! It was as impossible as anything in a dream. I needed perspective. Go back to the start...when did it start. And this I did. I tried to anchor on getting out of bed this morning. Then having that firmly rooted in my mind I followed the sequence of the days events. They story unreeled like a movie in my head. It had all the detail, all the senses, sound and touch, smell and even sight. Except now, even though sight was stolen from me now, that in itself somehow made it real. The whole thing was real! Bazaar as hell, but real.

Another thing was real too. I said, "I have to take a piss" in my most demanding voice. I don't know what I expected, but for a minute there was nothing. "This is no joke, I have to pee!"

The next thing I knew my penis was being grabbed and pull. It felt like a condom was being put on my limp penis. It was not a gentle struggle. I think my cock was refusing to be stuck into anything again today, but the assault team was persistent. When my handlers stopped and my poor penis fell back to my belly, there was something encasing my abused organ.

The joyful tones of my dear wife broke in to my musical world, " OK, big boy, take your leak."

"What... here?" I said. "In front of whats-her-name?" Then I laughed at my own silliness. Being bashful after what just transpired was nuts. I peed.

"What is whats-her-names name?" I asked as my bladder emptied itself into whatever was attached to my penis.

"Who's name?" my captor replied.

"The other women Val," I said proudly. "I know there are two of you. You couldn't deep-throat me with you pussy on my face. Or was that your pussy on my face and you didn't really have a Brazilian?" I had only to taste my pussy soaked lips to know that the fury pussy was not Valeri.

"She giggled into my headphones. The giggle had all the bravado of the SEG I saw on her face at the beginning of all of this. She said, "So many questions. I'll answer one. Her name is..... the Siren of Wind", then she went silent leaving me with, of all things, Roger Miller singing "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport". Did she plan the timing of this music?

I finished draining my pipes, and was happy when the devise was wrestled off my cock.

Valeri came on the headphones again. "Here, baby, take a drink of water," and she pressed the straw to my lips. I sucked several sips. It tasted like pussy. Then she said, "Here take this too," and popped a pill in my mouth, "Swallow", she said giving the straw back to me, "Don't chew". I did and drank some more.

I was going to ask her what the pill was, when I suddenly felt a slippery finger sliding back and forth in the crack of my ass. After some soothing rubbing it stop on my anus and messaged in a circle around it, applying more and more pressure. I tensed up, but then the voice in the headphones whispered, "You had better relax that little port, don't want it to get hurt".

It wasn't like I had options, and I didn't want THAT to get hurt. I did my best to loosen up. The finger came back with more jelly and continued circling my "little port". This went on only a moment before it slipped in. It wasn't a new feeling, but it didn't have Valeri's touch, so I guessed it was the Siren of Wind up my ass. I broke out laughing at the thought. The finger paused, like it had been insulted, or curious about my laughter, but then wiggled around a moment and withdrew. Then it circled around then entered again. This play continued for a short while, maybe a couple of minutes, and I was getting used to it. Then two fingers pierced my anus. It made me suck my breath in, but the two fingers continued without hesitation. I have to admit it was pleasant. I started to feel aroused, a little. Then the fingers slipped out and were immediately replaced by something different - a dildo, or a butt plug, or...

I could only guess. I know it was larger than the fingers and seemed to have a part of it that was thicker than the rest of it. My captors just left it in there, stuck in or hanging out of my ass. It wasn't being moved around so it was hard to determine much.

I seemed to be alone again. Alone with that "Wonderful Tonight" song, Eric Clapton I think. I wondered who the Siren of the Wind was. And what was Valeri thinking with this crazy thing she was doing to me. This is too wild for her. Tying me up, maybe. But to share me with another women, to watch another women put her vagina in my face, to watch me eat another women...that was not the Valeri that I knew. Maybe I was working too much, not being home enough, that drove her to this... this carnal conquest. I couldn't figure it. And she had a Brazilian! A full-blown baby-smooth beaver! The thought just amazed me. Then she shaved me bald as an eight year old. She was something else. I wondered, was she stoned, or doing drugs? Was I?

Oddly, with nothing else going on, with no one touching me or making me eat anything or anyone, I was getting aroused. I guess having an unknown ass invader is more than just "nothing going on", but I couldn't believe that would make me start to have an erection. I tried to shift my position and it caused the "Invader" to shift in my rectum. God, I hope I wasn't getting kinky and starting to love having my ass jacked! I could feel my balls pulling up a little, and my cock was rising up from the dead. Without thinking, I tried to reach down a stroke my cock, just to check on the feeling I was having. But my arms remain trapped, my hands only able to swing around from the elbow joint.

In a few more minutes there was no doubt. My penis was fully erect, and then some. I could feel the blood throbbing from the knob on down my shaft to deep in my body. The skin of my cock was tight, and I felt huge, pointing straight up. I also felt flushed and hot...and extremely horny.

Thinking I was alone I yelled out, "Val!"

"You don't have to yell" the earphone said. "I'm right here watching you".

"Something's going on," I said. "I have a raging hard-on". Then I added, "And a missile up my butt."

"Yes, I see," came the reply. "We've been waiting, and watching you grow, baby. You've done a marvelous job", she said mockingly.

"You've been waiting", I asked. "For what? What are you going to do?"

"For the Viagra to kick in, of course." Again she giggled. "And to answer you second question -- everything!"

Viagra? Viagra! "You gave me Viagra?" I screamed. "It feels like I'm going to explode!"

"We will help you with that, baby," my wife chortled. "Don't worry".

Don't worry? I wasn't worried. I was exploding. Why should I worry! Just as I started to yell again, the invader up my butt started vibrating. All the words for whatever I was going to say left my head. All I could think was that my ass was vibrating -- way up there vibrating.

Something touched my lips. My recent programming took over and I opened my mouth. I started to lick, thinking I was being presented with another piece of womanhood. But my tongue touched something quite different. It was pushed gently into my mouth. I couldn't really taste it, or smell it for that matter, not at first. Everything tasted and smelled like pussy. But apparently she was making sure I didn't get hungry. It had a cake like texture, and after chewing for a short while I decided it was a brownie. It did have a taste, though still strong in the pussy flavor, but chocolaty, and I ate all of it.

Then warm, wet, softness engulfed my super monster cock, and slid slowly down. Slowly, teasingly, tongue rubbing-ly down, down, torturously down my cock. All I could think was "HURRY!!" The hot mouth took in all of me, I know I had to be deep down a throat, then it reversed direction and the sucking began as the mouth drew ever so slowly back. All the synapses that were my mind fired at once in unison. White lightening -- the blindfold had kept my eyes in the dark. But for those few moments... minutes?... hours?...I don't know...but for that span of time I saw white light! Then the amazing sucking mouth pulled off suddenly, releasing my cock with a force that had to create a loud POP, though I couldn't hear it. I could only hear the blood pumping in my ears, my chest heaved and I gasped for breath. A hand grabbed my cock and in the next movement it was enveloped again. Not as soft as the mouth, but as hot and moist as before, it slid down until it bottomed against my bones. It was somehow different; it squeezed the base of my penis and released several times. It squeezed and slid up until only the head of my cock remained captured. The feeling was unbelievable. Then it relaxed and rapidly slammed down again with enough force that my groin felt like it was being flattened. The muscles tightened again, gripping my cock as tight as a hand, and made several shorts stokes up and down. Each time my groin was compressed. It held with that tight grip and slid nearly off again. Only the head of my cock was held. My thoughts were muddled, blurry, but it came to me that what was slamming into my groin were butt cheeks! One of them was riding with me up their ass!