I Didn't Know...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a whole new world for me. Val and I had never done that before. We had played... a finger here and there, but not actually ass fucked. I didn't know if we were doing it now! I could be sticking it up the butt of the Siren of the Wind! It wasn't like I could stop and figure all this out. All my thoughts were fragments, pieces that blew through my mind like leaves on a fall day. Before I could wrap my head around this new realization, another set of butt-cheeks nestled down on my face. It took several moments for me to actually register that it was a set of butt-cheeks. With all the sensations I was feeling, true analysis wasn't possible. Just that something warm, moist, and smooth, something definitely female pushed down on my face. I felt them push apart as they settled. They were too large and firm to be the tantalizing folds of labia, and as a rosy bud pressed against my nose - quit different than a clitoris -- all doubt was gone.

I was on autopilot now. It was all sensory reaction. Stimulus and reaction. I stuck out my tongue without a though and rimmed that rosy anus. I licked and prodded with my tongue, poked it into the rose a deep as I could. At some point I concluded that it was Valeri on my face because I couldn't feel hair when my tongue would be briefly presented with a taste of pussy, before that rose bud was slid back to receive more service. At first I felt good that it was Valeri. I wanted to please her.

But something wasn't right. It didn't taste or smell like Valeri. It didn't taste or smell like Siren of the Wind either. I couldn't think, couldn't complete a chain of thought with the repeated slamming by the women's ass riding my cock. I felt like I would come soon. I needed to come soon! Then the butt-cheeks withdrew from my face and were immediately replaced by smooth, very wet labia. The labia gyrated in slow circles, beckoning my tongue and lips. I could smell the fragrance of her, and I wondered if prolonged arousal could change Valeri's sweet sexy odor of womanhood. I was wondering this when the circular motion brought my tongue and upper lip first to the clitoris, then a little further up the abdomen where I contacted hair. Just a little, a narrow patch, right atop the convergence of her pussy lips. It wasn't Valeri. And it wasn't Siren of the Wind either; she had hair over all of her pussy. As I licked and sucked, my mind, already in heavy overload, and my cock being ridden hard, I grasped the incredible truth, there were THREE women using me! No sooner did that thought take me, than the mystery pussy on my face let go with a torrent of juice. She flooded me -- my face certainly, and my ears and neck, my nose and chin were copiously drenched in this magical vaginal nectar. As she shook with the spasms of orgasm, I drank her sweet juice like a man too long in the desert. All of which put me over the top.

I shot my load into the wildly banging ass that rode my cock! I groaned as my cock pumped an amazing stream into the hot, sweet, unknown, ass. With each slam against my groin, another torrent was ejected, and another deep body-aching pleasure-groan rose through my chest into the pussy still draining on my face. The ass slamming went on and on with my body jerking underneath.

I think I left the planet. The entire sphere of my being was sensory. No time and space, no logic or comprehension, no shred of tangible earthly known form existed. Only sensory input touched me, and auto-response, quite outside of thought-control. I lost all sense of self. Like a shipwrecked sailor too long on a raft in the ocean, I floated in a delirious sea of pleasure.

When I finally came back to earth, to myself, I floated in on the lyrics of "Nights in White Satin". I mused about who had sung it, until it was replace by something from Stone Temple Pilots, something with a driving beat, but I couldn't place it. I thought to get up and try to read the CD case for the name of the song, but I couldn't get up. I tried, but I couldn't. I felt woozy. I was woozy. Then it came back to me, or at least enough of it did. I remembered I was tied up. My Valeri tied me up! But why?

My penis was hard. I had a woody. That was funny. I was woozy. I had a woody. I had a woozy woody. Ha! I was stoned. And I had a woozy woody! So funny.

Hey, I was stoned! My head was so light. My woody was so light. Ha ha!

Why was I stoned? Why was I stoned and tied up? Valeri would know. I would ask Valeri. Bet that was a weedy brownie. Where did she get this music?

Then I felt something touch my hand. It pressed into my hand. It was big, round, and soft and squishy-like. Like a breast. OH MY GOD, it was a breast! I had a handful of breast! And nipple too. Then my other hand had a handful of breast too. Not as big and not as squishy, but still nippled.

"Val", I said, " Your boobs don't match," and then I laughed. A voice, Val's voice, came across the sea from very far away, "Those aren't my boobs, baby".

"That's good," I said, still laughing, " 'cause that's one weird set of Tetons".

I stopped laughing. It suddenly came over me that I had two different boobs in my hands and they weren't Valeri's. I fondled them. I palmed them; I thumbed the nipples, which were as different as the breasts. The smaller breast had a pointed nipple, while the larger one had a raised areola and a huge, very hard center part. Then they pulled away from me.

Next my woody was grabbed. In a moment I felt legs straddling me, and warm, wet, softness enveloped my erection. My woody was in a pussy, I thought. Pussy woody, I mused. It felt so, so good. Then my left hand had it's own warm, wet, softness pushed down on it. I felt the folds of another pussy. I cupped it, then turned my hand and stroked the lips, until I pushed a finger, then two fingers into the vagina. It squirmed against my fingers. I had to be stoned and dreaming because the next thing to happen was to have another pussy against my right hand, and I inserted two fingers into that vagina. "What a dream this is" I spoke to no one.

Fragments of the past few hours, or minutes, or days, I didn't know, came drifting back to me. My wife and two of her friends were fucking the hell out of me! One was on my cock and two were on my hands, and they were using me anyway they wanted. Wow, any way they wanted. It all seemed good to me and my woody! I laughed, then stopped. Then laughed some more. So, even though I didn't add it up right away. I wasn't surprised when another pussy descended on my face. Why should my face be deprived? It was getting plenty of pussy today. What's another pussy? What's a fourth pussy?

It moved on my face with a gentle rocking action. All the pussies were moving in a gentle rocking action. Moving together. Moving in unison. A cornucopia of pussies, an orchestration, a choreography of cunts rocking and rolling to the peaceful pace of Billie Holiday's "Why Not Take All of Me"! They did. I would have smiled at this...if I could have.

When the music changed, they all left me at the same time, and a moment later settled back again, all four. Each time the music changed, they changed. They were playing musical chairs on me - Musical Pussies on me! Ha ha! I could tell they were changing places because of the different tightness of each vagina on my cock, and different hair and wetness on my hands and face. In the third song I lost my load again, and on the fourth my face was drenched again. Then again on the fifth song. Even my hair was soaked to the skin with vag-nectar, vag-juice of love.

Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody played through the headphones. It all took on a carnival quality. The calliope went round and round and the music changed with the zebra and the horse and the unicorn and the flying pig passing by going up and down. Soon my hands got tired. My tongue and lips were worn out. I couldn't do it anymore. Only my penis stood tall and strong. My Viagra cock. Ha, my Viagra cock-a-doodle-do-it again and again. It couldn't be put down. The ladies gave up on my face and hands, but not on that tower of rock cock. I don't know how many time I came, or how many pussies quivered and clutched my member in the throws of their orgasm. I had no control, and eventually no sense of it until it seemed like the calliope was slowing down, coasting to a stop. I was breathing hard. My whole body throbbed. But it was slowing down. I think I said Valeri's name -- "Val"? Then that cloth with the awful smell, that strange sterile smell, was pressed to my face. My darkness changed to a pale blue, and then I was out.

When I woke up it was to a stinging pain like my skin was being ripped off my arm. I opened my eyes to blurred vision. Light colors moving, beige and deep red spots. Moving, swaying. When I achieved focus, I found I was looking at my wife's beautiful naked breasts hanging over me, her cherry nipples only inches from my mouth. I heard a cutting sound that was immediately followed by the skin being ripped off my other arm.

"Aww god", I screamed. My arms had been duct taped to the weight bar.

"Hi baby", came Valeri's happy voice. "So you're finally awake"

I didn't know if I was still high or not, though my perception was that something surreal was happening. Or had just happened. Not really a dream-state, but I didn't have the clarity of being fully alert either. My mouth felt dry and I licked my lips. The taste of vagina juice brought reality, if that's what it was, crashing back down on me.

I don't know exactly what I said. Something like, "Did all that really happened?" or maybe, "Did you do to me what I think you did?"

I got a kiss on my lips, and her biggest smile. I tried to put my arms around her but it hurt to move them. Everything hurt. I glanced around. No one was in the room except Valeri. Nothing was out of place, except the weigh bench I was laying on was now in the family room, in front of the couch where the coffee table used to be. They must have moved it, with me on it, from the exercise room when Valeri first put my under.

I looked down, and to my surprise, I still had a hard-on. It was leaning a little left, like it was contemplating a nap, but couldn't quite make it yet. I had no pubic hair any more. Valeri knelt down to release my feet and took my penis into her mouth for one quick, wet suck, then let go. It immediately sprang to attention like a soldier on the front lines.

"Oh, good," she said as she cut the tape away from the leg of the weigh bench. "You cock still has some life. I wasn't really through with that yet". She turned her head and smiled her SEG at me.

RIP! The tape tore at the skin of my ankle. First the left ankle, then the right. I was sure it tore half my ankle off, just muscle and tendon, and bloody insides left. It was amazing how painful it was. I let out another groan, and tried to pull myself up to a sitting position. Every muscle complained. The posts of the weigh bench bar cradle were in my armpits. I struggled to pull myself through them. I swung my body sideways and pulled on cradle bars to raise myself up. I needed to pee. I tried to stand up, forcing myself through the stiffness and pain, and almost fell. With much effort I walked to the bathroom hanging on to anything I could grab along the way. I realized it would a futile exercise to get this cock pointed down at the toilet. I made it to the bathroom and peed in the tub. God, the relief felt so good. Everything else ached, but the relaxed bladder was wonderful.

Done with that I moved stiffly to the sink and washed my face and hands with warm, comforting water. It felt good to move and I began to loosen up. I walked some more, feeling the stiffness slowly subside, as I did a high step, trying to force circulation back into all my muscles. Still, I hung on to things, not trusting my balance yet. As I did I watched Valeri pulling tape off the weight bench and cleaning things up. Her body was so...beautiful. So perfect. So naked. The movement of the muscles in her legs, the rotation of her buttock, and the bounce of her breasts, were all in such perfect harmony, marvelously flowing sinew and bone, like liquid honey moving under her skin. I realized my hard-on became harder, rock hard again. She bent over to pick up several towels from the floor, and that sweet round ass, with those perfect, waxed-clean pussy lips, was an overwhelming sight. I nearly swooned. I told her not to move with a very forceful voice. She didn't, except to turn her head and look back at me looking at her. I just stared at the glorious, angelic vision before me. The perfect butt, heart shaped with full hemispheres tapering down to beautiful firm thighs. And right in the center, that soft pink perfect star. Below that, not a hair in sight, the fleshy swell of full labia, cleft deeply in the center. At the end of the cleft a bright pink button emerged. I swear I nearly had an orgasm just looking at her!

She smiled at me. Not a shit-eating-grin this time, not that laughing SEG she had given me so many times, but a smile that held passion, that recognized I was loving her with my eyes. A smile that spoke of warmth and understanding. I was filled with wonder at the beauty of nature's greatest creation- this woman. At that moment my heart and body surged with equal parts of lust and love, anxiety and appreciation.

I moved up behind her and dropped to my knees. I began to slide my fingertips over the round globes of her bottom. I was caressing this vessel of beauty. Moving my fingers, then hands around the shape of her. Not just exploring, but absorbing, feeling the perfection and knowing the joy of its touch.

I touched the star that formed her anal bud and she moaned. My fingertips danced down to her folds and lightly kneaded her flesh while my tongue started drawing wet circles around her bud. My fingers found her clitoris and gently massaged, pressed and squeezed. Another finger found it's way into her vagina. She was wet to the touch and my finger spread her juice over her pussy lips and clit. The scent of lovemaking was heavy in the air. My tongue began more aggressive ministrations on her anus. She swooned, and wobbled a little.

I stood up and began rubbing the tip of my cock up and down her rear. Holding it at the base, I guided it from her clitoris gently up to her beautiful bud. I pushed just a bit at her bud and saw her bud contract, then push out. I slid my penis down slowly to her labia, pushing them apart, wet-slippery apart, moving slowly until I contacted her clitoris again. It had grown; thrusting further from it hooded shelter. I pushed passed it, rubbing my shaft along it as much as I could, then, drawing back, began the process again.

I did this several more times, luxuriating in every soft, wet, physical sensation. Valeri was moaning with each passage over her clit, and after a while, shivered in a mild orgasm. I move cautiously, not rushing her pleasure. I once again push my penis through her labia, but this time pausing over her vaginal entrance, moving the tip around those lovely full pussy lips. I caressed her opening that way trying to prolong her orgasm. Then I slowly pushed in until with one long continuous stroke until I was completely buried in her. Just as slowly I drew out again. I hand-guided my cock back to her clit, and back to her anus again. I returned to her tunnel and pushed easily in, still very slowly to full penetration. Valeri whimpered and I moaned. I thrust in and out several times and withdrew. I rubbed my cock against her clit again. Then back to her sweet bud.

"Was that you who stuck my cock up their ass toward the end there?" I asked as I moved my cock around her perfect star. She didn't answer, but her little bud pulsed in and out. It push out hard when my penis pushed against it, and she moaned deeply. I pushed against her little hole several times, each time she echoed with a moan. She was very slick and wet from our combined juices.

I press once more, but this time I continued pressing. Her bud pushed out and in an instant I entered her. Valeri moaned so loud, with such a deep growl, that I thought I had hurt her, and I quickly pulled out.

"What are you doing?" she yelled immediately. "Stop teasing me!"

"I thought I hurt you!" I exclaimed. "You make a..."

She cut me off, "Don't talk. Just do it." It was an order. It was a command. Who was I to argue? I lined my cock up again with that pulsing, eager bud and pressed against it once again. There was almost no resistance. I slipped the knob of my cock past the firm muscle of her anus and she moaned with that same guttural deep voice. Her sphincter clamped down on my penis and made me moan right along with her. I pushed slowly in. It was sensational. I never felt anything so tight and so hot! I pushed gradually in until my groin pressed against the cheeks of Valeri's butt. I held us together there, lost for the moment in the pure physical feeling, in the knowledge that I was buried in Valeri's beautiful ass. This had been a day of unbelievable happenings, unimagined feelings and sensations. This moment, perhaps because it was just the two of us, perhaps because of its overwhelming intimacy, was the most wonderful and moving of them all. My revere was apparently shared.

Valeri said in a horse voice, almost a whisper, "It feel like you're cock is so deep in me that...I can't describe it, I can't believe it."

I began pulling out and she began to alternately tighten and relax her muscles. I couldn't believe it either. When I was almost all the way out, when the head of my penis was half exposed, I reversed and push back in again. Both of us started a regular routine of moaning. It grew louder as I increased my rhythm.

Valeri couldn't hold herself up any longer with me pushing against her. We duck-walked a few steps and she grabbed the weigh bench for support. Our pace continued to increase until I was slamming into her, our bodies making a slapping noise in chorus with my grunts and Valeri's groans. I exploded moments before she did. I lost all coordination and thrust into her wildly. She bucked, and pushed back, until neither of us had anything left.

Valeri collapsed to her knees and her breasts dropped to the weigh bench, yanking my penis out as she dropped. I dropped to my knees and fell with my head against her sweating ass. My cheek was pressed against her cheek. Her bud, just inches in front of my eyes, was still open wide, pink and red descending into darkness down that tunnel where I had just unloaded. I watched as her well used bud pulsed and slowly closed.

I could do nothing but marvel at all that had taken place as I tried to catch my breath. Valeri spoke first.

"I could feel your sperm shoot into me, I didn't know it could be like that," she said, her breathing still somewhat labored. "It was amazing. And, to answer your question -- no, that was not me, not my ass you fucked earlier. I don't think I will tell you much about this day, but I just want you to know, what we just did was the first and only time I have done this. But I don't think it will be the last". I looked at her. There was that familiar, lovable, SEG again.

"So why won't you tell me about today? You tricked me, KNOCKED ME OUT, shaved my crotch bald, used and abused me. You owe me! So out with it, give me all the sordid details, women!"

"No chance, Man!" she replied in kind. You were well rewarded for your... services. So just forget it. You get no information!" She was laughing at my plight.

I sat up, but not before licking her rosy bud one last time. She shuddered. I badgered her to give me details, names, and describe what took place, but she refused, laughing with delight as I continued to pester her. I had a pretty good idea of what went on, being that I participated completely, but I was really curious, and especially about who the other women were, and how many there were. My best guess was five. But Valeri would say nothing. I just didn't know.