All Comments on 'I Didn't Know He was My Nephew Ch. 01'

by jt_hooks

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
OMFG

You've GOT to write more! Please!!!

AlexpaulAlexpaulabout 6 years ago
OMGGGG

chapter 2 plz

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
More more more

Love this story. Needs some editing but really great start Hot and original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was awesome...

That proves just how things have a way of working themselves out.

ric1966ric1966about 6 years ago
Amazing

More please.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good chapter, man

I hope that if you introduce Joe’s sister next chapter, you make it so that she’s understanding of the situation. At the same time, both siblings will be upset with their parents for never telling them about their Uncle Jay. Would make for some excellent family drama.

Either way, I look forward to seeing how this story plays out. I’m sure that future inter-family interactions will be rather dramatic.

sonofcupidsonofcupidabout 6 years ago

very very good, please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seriously??

You've got t be kidding me with this shit. This could have been amazing if written well. Firstly it's a 24 year age difference not 22. You can't be 22 years older than an 18 year old and be 42, I mean it's basic math. Diid the nephews clothes just magically remove themselves when they got to the bedroom, because he was suddenly very naked without any clothing removal. Also falling in love after fucking one time? What is this shit. Also I get the uncle being pissed off by what his bitch sister in law said but did it really need to escalate to not seeing your family for 20 years? Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anony 3/16/18

You stupid-asshat! If you actually read the story you would know he only stopped seeing his brother and his family... not his parent's. And the nephew removed his clothes when his uncle went to get him something to drink.

I'm so sick of stupid people leaving comments without reading the full story. There's better lighting if you remove your head from your ass when you want to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So perfect

Great story! Very well developed. We are craving to know what is coming next.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed the way you developed this story; it's a great read and there's way more to write about the situation. I foresee some very awkward conversations and an angry scene or two, but I want to see these two guys happy together. Definitely a case of "more please".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would LOVE to have me a boy toy to play with like that.

GreenBerryGreenBerry8 months ago

Great story! Well-written, and the plot moves along well. I'd love to see more stories about this relationship!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous