All Comments on 'I do not Think So Again Ch. 02'

by Wonderman1

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
well done a little short for me but overall well done

The wife gets bored and takes hubby for granted, I mean men do this to and are idiots if they don't try to work things out with spouse. If shes unwilling that is another story then you decide what to do, but in this story she seems to feel entitled to go mess around. I'm glad he didn't just knuckle under and forgive her, Maybe right a third part if you can think of a good plot for it. Well done though. Be prepped for the gutless ones and fans of spineless husbands to chew you out and say hes a bastard yadda yadda.. I wont give them the respect to mention their names as they are unworthy of any respect at all. Again well done

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Is this the end?

Well done. Strong emotional content. Is this the end? I guess it could go either way, depending on your philosophy. Thanks for your story. I enjoyed it. *****

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

She deserves everything that happened

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
One of the tags for this story is ‘depressed,’ . . .

. . . and that is what this story is. There is no emotion in this, just dry recitation of the facts. Even if one hasn’t read the first story, the reader knows what will happen in the end.

The story rings true enough; this kind of thing happens all the time in the real world. But it simply is not interestingly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical bitch whore female

Your last line says it all she will not tell anyone not to cheat. Just to find someone who isn’t a selfish bastard. Proof positive women are solely life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever. The men’s #METOO is for those of us who have been hosed by cheating sluts. Go Gay. Stay safe lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DOESN'T WORK

This sounds like an excuse, an explanation, more than a story.

This would have improved the original story, kept the plot moving.

Live and learn Wonderman1. This should have been a one part story with both characters telling about their actions.

I admire your efforts at improvement😁👏. I am looking forward to your next attempt. Good luck 👍.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Dear!

The first part was a plodding, pedantic telling of a story. This was worse as there was no story!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Just goes to show...

...that people who play outside of their marriage have not only lost all respect for their partner, but also for themselves. It would be great if all cheaters faced a true cumuppance like this, but that is not reality - all too often only the cheated on faces reality, while the cheater (especially if it is a woman) gets away with it scott-free.

Thank you for a dose of what reality should be like - and may all cheaters burn in hell.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"He moaned and put his tongue inside me" - Isn't his cock still in her? He had just come, and in the next paragraph it starts "When Harris finished."

I think she "dozed," not "dosed"!

"I started to resent the fact that he was gone more now." - I'm sorry, that's a sign of pure selfishness! There's NO way you can resent a loved one caring for a widowed parent!

"As we finished I asked him to take me home." - If they met at the restaurant, isn't her car still there?

"tonight he was going to use me as his little toy." - He hasn't been already?

Nothing here that really adds to the first story.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
I fail to see the point of rehashing this tragedy.

Retelling a bad story--and this does not refer to the quality of the storytelling, but the content that culminates tragically--from the opposite viewpoint does not change it into a good story.

Is this simply an exercise in perspective?

Or were there really some readers who were so fatigued from reading all the 'perfect husbands with normal cocks who couldn't prevent their wives from cheating on them' stories that they specifically asked--no, BEGGED--for a retelling of this story from the guilty party's viewpoint?

If so, you failed the empathy test. Jill failed to give us a compelling reason for her life-altering affair. In fact, I think her husband was convinced she enjoyed it far more than she said she did.

These boards encourage lots of fantasy clichés that may or may not have their root in reality: the BBC, the car in the driveway, the lure of the big cock, etc. To me, the most unreal cliché of all is the grief-stricken wife. Most women are pragmatic and deal with imperfect situations far better than us men. They also build new relationships--and reconstruct old ones--faster than we believe possible.

Instead of Jill pining away with guilt and regret for the rest of her life, I would bet she has sex with a new boyfriend before Harris has even signed his new apartment lease.

If that ending makes this bad story less fulfilling to many readers, that simply tells you what it is you really crave in your fantasy literature.

I'll go 4* for the storytelling.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Rw43

Hey, unless I missed it, it was just a big cock, not BBC, LOL!

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
3 wasted pages

that added nothing to the story. I will never understand why some authors feel the need to tell the exact same story from the woman's perspective.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Whats new?

I don't see where part 2 added anything to the story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Well written warning

Ladies watch out. It makes for be fun, but if you don’t involve your husband you’re making a mistake. It’s a fine titerope to walk. Make sure before you jump. We can still jump, but we may not like where we land. Good story xoxoxoxo Annette

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Ok Story

But nothing new and there is not even pleasant background music!

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

I do appreciate you who have left comments and yes i do read them. I am still a bit of a novice but your constructive criticism helps me. Some who comment are not, but even those who did not like what I write makes me review it in a different light. Best to you all.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Good

Good take on cheating slut who realizes too late what she is risking. Great to read one like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Appreciate the effort to provide the slut's perspective, . . .

but you missed the opportunity to add any significant new information. She did report that she didn't enjoy the sex, but she kept cheating, so she must have been getting something out of it. It is revealing that she regretted hurting her husband, she regretted that the sex was not wonderful, and she regretted getting caught and the loss of her reputation. I didn't read where she regretted her moral/ethical betrayal, and loss of self respect. Because in the end, she demonstrated that she had no self respect or moral compass. It it had not of been Robert, it would have been some other big dick wonder boy. And if the sex had been great and she had gotten away with it she would have no guilt or regrets.

She needs to be kicked to the curb not because she is a shallow soulless cheating slut, but because she is too stupid to be anyone's wife. She acted like a 19-year old getting seduced by captain of the football team because she's never grown up. Maybe now she has, too late.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Well that was depressing

A mirror image of an unpleasant and darkly negative narrative. While crafted well reading this story just sucks you down to her level.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Let the characters talk.

Totally narrated ... Sweetie tells the whole story ... Nobody else talks. SHE tells us what they say ... only occasionaly does she quote them, usually Sweetie just summerizes what was said. Some narration is usually necessary (but there are some stories where EVERYthing is conveyed in the dialogue.)

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

These are just entertaining stories but this really does happen very often. Guys I know who worked where there were men and woman were always getting laid. Usually the married ones were fucking the most. The most common thing these guys all hear is that they love there husbands but why cheat. I can’t understand that and if it’s just you want it more often or more rough or more gentle then tell your spouse. A friend in his mid 50s and divorced only hooks up with married woman. He said there easy and not as clingy and most of the time adventureous. He talks them all into anal and real kinky shit that they don’t do with hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
unbroken

Well, the first one had a bit of a sandy ending. Between your toes and in your shoes. The first page of this was unremarkable. I find it a bit weak that "again" was innocent and to end things. But maybe I'm naive and it would have progressed from there. I don't think it would have been so obvious that the husband didnt even mutter it in anger, which would have been good exposition.

I think we have here a sub in need of training. The story should have gone "there"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupidity

The stupidity of having any social interaction with her lover while trying desperately

to get back together with her husband seems like to low a bar for a sentient being to do.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Shoooooott Maann!

What you did was a complete turn around and everybody is now feeling sorry for the woman who cheated on her Husband and disrespected her vows! Look I am for reconciliation but I don't mind a thorough good burning but only if it is warranted!

What she did:- as they say the rest is history? ★★★☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She's the Victim? Not Hardly!

I enjoyed reading Jill's description of her behavior - and how she got to such a dark place.

No, this chapter doesn't re-characterize her image. When she says she deserves every bad thing happening to her, it's her realization she has no one to blame but herself. Author does a good job of describing the depth of regret and emotion she must now deal with. Ghosts that won't be going away. Liked the way she still holds her (now ex-) husband in high regard. And how people make irreversible decisions without realizing how good they had it all along. Well done.

A mature outlook on her part, even though her decision-making wasn't that of a mature, married (didn't say 'happily,' though she seemed to have a domestic life most would be happy with) woman with mature, married woman responsibilites.

Real-life scenarios told in a real-life style. Please keep writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Still don’t get why she went to his house alone which was the final mail in the coffin. Don’t think their would have been a reconciliation but that definitely killed it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

How can she resent his time helping his mother ESPECIALLY as he helped her and her mother when her father died?

"not being very adventurous or dating a lot I was naïve about sex" - Maybe you wouldn't have been so naive if you had gone along with his efforts to BE more adventurous!

"he needed to talk about things in the office that were private and did not want others to hear" - Um, isn't that what his OFFICE is for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
...???

Harris caught them on Thursday night. Didn't her boss spend the night before in her hoiuse too??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As someone else said

Why the hell sid she go to his house? That wasn’t explained in chapter one and it really wasn’t explained here. For someone who wanted her husband back (and I do believe she did) that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
complete moron

Jill must have been losing IQ points every time she met with Robert. If one is being as generous as possible about Jill's behavior with Robert, you might accept her being naïve and inexperienced as somewhat of an excuse about how she was seduced and what she did. However, if one believes she is done with Robert and is serious about wanting to get back with her husband Harris, she wouldn't have come within 100 yards of Robert outside of work. Going to lunch with him, allowing him into their house (even for only 10 minutes) and then going to his house and being there from 5:30 to at least 11:00PM is just moronic. And going to his house for the sole purpose of "trying to explain to him to never bother me again" defies credulity. How long does it take to say "leave me alone or I'm going to HR and file a sexual harassment complaint"? The author jumped the shark when he included these actions of Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This really wasn't needed.

There was nothing added from the original. This was a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More whining, and the writing is that of a person writing instruction manuals.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Not really needed. It only showed the wife's stupidity. She destroyed her wonderful life and family for a big dick that not only hurt but caused no pleasure. Oh well. Don't cheat.

"Don't know what you got, till it's gone."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did I enjoy Chapter 2?

I do not think so. Will I ever bother to read anything you've ever read, having endured this piece of shit? I do not think so, again. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck You conniving BITCH

You make this Bitch out to just being a mistaken adventure....like POS Bill Clinton-“I am a victim !!!” Her story here is just her sugar coating her action as she has been doing throughout the story.

But let’s just cover a few points shall we...

1) ...she spent a whole hour behind closed doors....then again for another 30 minuets, gee Batman what ever could they be talking about ????

2) She goes to his House??? Allows him to kiss her ???? Spend so many hours there with him !!!! AND NOT FUCK !!!! C’mon give us readers a brake fill in the holes before you put this shit out !!!

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
Sad!

What a sad tale. For one thing it illustrates that we are all capable of doing things we never thought we could or would. I would beg you to write another chapter where she goes after Harris to Savannah to win him back. I need happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Life is not a Fairy Tale

A BIG 5 for the 2 parts of this story, even considering that there are some grammar issues and looks like a report. Responsability is part of a couple's life. Congrats Wonderman1 for this clever submition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aahhh

Tough Shit bitch, rot in hell

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
Whaah, whaah

No pity for a cheater. Only in fairy tales does the person being cheated take the cheater back. Once a cheater always a cheater. If you are getting serious with someone who is divorced make sure you talk to the person who your SO divorced. Remember people lie.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
lmfao

i can`t stop laughing at this dumb bitch...

she even goes back to the idiot that pissed on her floor ... so touching

hope you find another 9 incher and he pounds you good and uses you til you drop.

you deserve all the misery you have maybe even more than your husband gave you.

women like this don`t deserve to be hated ....... they deserve to be ignored.

INDIFFERENCE is what she and the bitches like her deserve because they will not have the pleasure of seeing your hatred of them.

if you hate them it shows you still care for them.

now i hope the bitch crawls back under a rock where she belongs with all the other slimy insects that have no purpose in life

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Read again

Still.a sad, but compelling story of an otherwise intelligent wife who makes a.life altering mistake. Then she just has to tell him in person. She deserved all she got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intelligence is what you do.

It isn't intelligent in the least to destroy something very valuable for something worthless.and to compound it at that.

What intelligent person would go to her lovers place at the same time she claims to be trying to reconcile?

This is after plenty of time to hash things out in her mind.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Common sense is what you do

Intelligence is what you should be able to do.

The most intelligent people I know all lack to some degree common sense.

This is the same with this woman.

As for this chapter it really only added the sex scenes to the previous one, bit of a waste really as they could have been worked together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story was not necessary except

For why the dumb whore went to her lover for pizza and talk--- for over 3 hours, right! No whoring wife wanting forgiveness would do this. Author should have either made the lover force himself on her or skipped it entirely. It was unbeleivable as written. Sorry.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

At the end of the third to last paragraph I would have added:

Two months later, Robert was found severely beaten. Upon arrival at the emergency, the ER doctors found that his entire manhood closely resembled that of hamburger meat, later requiring complete amputation. Now, Roberts only responsibility aside from work is to change his catheter and empty his urine bag daily. Puts to good use the meaning of "dickless".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

Why would she go see Robert to tell him that she can’t see him any more then spend 3 hours at Robert’s condo? Only a “queen sized” woman would continue to see Robert after her husband told her to stop seeing Robert. The readers know that for Jill to spend 3 hours at Roberts, she must have screwed him again!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Weak women...

...need to be kind when they confront someone. I'm assuming that's why she needed to go to his house to tell him? Or, he was slowly working her back into his bed. Either way, she put Robert ahead of Harris and paid the price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boo Hoo

The only thing she is sad about is getting caught ..

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
I'm with Anon 02/22/19...

... I can't for the life of me figure out why this story was written. I'd thought maybe Wonderman1 intended to add something on the end, some kind of further epilogue to let us know what happened further down the line than the first chapter told us. Instead it was just the same story told from a dumb ass wife's POV and made the readers dislike her even more. Was that really necessary? It makes me wonder if this was just some kind of personal writing exercise WM1 did to see if he could write a story from an unlikable person's perspective. There was nothing uplifting or even really interesting about it. Each revelation from Jill just made the reader question her intellect more. There was nothing sexy about the descriptions of her idiotic seduction or her fucking with Robert. It's just baffling why he would want to write it when it added really nothing to the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I guess I must be getting old. For the life of me, I can't understand what connection the title has to the story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Waste of time

Agree with others comments.

Nothing here.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Suicide, her only option now???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She

Is one dimensional and stupid oh so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what a demented woman

instead of advising women to not betray their married vows she instead advised would-be cheaters to "go and play in the stables". what a sick woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This (Tyger27) + ....

"Two months later, Robert was found severely beaten. Upon arrival at the emergency, the ER doctors found that his entire manhood closely resembled that of hamburger meat, later requiring complete amputation. Now, Roberts only responsibility aside from work is to change his catheter and empty his urine bag daily. Puts to good use the meaning of "dickless"."

(+) ,,,, Less than one month later, Jill discovered she was an internet video star .... just not the type of star she imagined! Too her horror, each of Jill's friends, family, church members and work associates received an anonymous link to PornHub where they could see the video Harris had uploaded from the secret bedroom camera showing his "loving wife" in action. Dismissed from work, divorced from her husband and shunned by family & friends, Jill was unable to establish or hold a relation with a decent man. She was constantly hit on by horn dogs & losers but only because she was seen as an "easy piece of ass". One year later living in a rat infested apartment, she read about her ex husband's marriage to a wealthy widow who vowed never to stray on him like his former CUNT wife. Jill's life truly sucked .... especially since she worked the evenings on the street corners downtown to survive.

NOW that's how you write a btb story Wonderman 1!

The end ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Typical stupid cunt

Still believing the big dick hoax.Bh

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

As I said in the first Part the only way to win him back would have been moving near him immediately after his own relocation because that would be a huge overcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If she was so angry and disgusted by Robert, she wouldn’t have kept going to lunches with him and spent an entire evening at his house. Doesn’t make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

your story horse shit . you did because you are a nasty whore, and you know not what love's is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your choice of words was repetitive and narration was mechanical. And on top of that you tried your level best to excuse the cheating wife and show the other man as the sole vilain and you almost succeeded in making your point. I have no respect for people like you. A character who keeps having those sudden pangs of guilt and keeps cheating on her husband simultaneously is not a credible character at all. I hoped you'd do better next time but I've read all your stories and they are full of wimpy husbands and "naive" cheating wives. 1 star.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Again

Fucking cunt. "Ye reap what ye sow." Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jill was played, but ultimately turned into a whore. She rejected her husband, and would have kept on, if he wouldn't have pulled a gun. Robert was a low-life pussy that pissed because he had no balls. I would bet that Jill would never fuck up again if given another chance. SHE made her bed...

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

This follow-up chapter was pointless. Long, detailed descriptions of sex are a good thing when you want to arouse the reader, but this wasn't that kind of story. This POV told us nothing that the first chapter hadn't. Even her final meeting with her boss wasn't explained realistically. She allegedly went to his house to tell him to back off, yet stuck around for dinner and didn't leave until she was caught, hours later. The most gullible person in the world would roll their eyes over that one.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Like my comments in the first story, Jill should have gone on and played more, rode more huge phalluses in the Cock Carousel since she's now single. Why live a conservative life when she has nothing to live for. At least the CC would give her some happy time however short-live it will be. She could rub her adventures in her ex-husband's face, that might give her probably a little more dopamine satisfaction.

Stupid entitled woman.

/

Nothing much that would add to the first story. But still thanks for sharing Wonderman1.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

"Play stupid game.

Win stupid prize."

/

Good quote I'd say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with Tangledweed. What was the point of this story? I liked the original. This chapter, unfortunately, didn't add anything. Hence, the lower score.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

So at the end there does her comment mean if the big dick guy was a sweet and caring man that it would be ok to cheat with? If he were then she needs to be either single or get help. Seems like she's only sad because she is alone and didn't get to eat her cake again too.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

She never told her husband that her paramour couldn't make her cum. That could have been the way back. But then she went to his house. That sealed her fate. I was pulling for her but she did the inexcusable.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Too little too late.

Tragic that their lives came to this but at the end of the day she is totally responsible for the whole mess. To her credit in the end she owned it.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

That woman's marriage was an ice soaked and a butterfly wouldn't want to Try and land on it. Yet she goes to the man's house.

She really is too stupid to live She really is too stupid to live And he was certainly right to move on And he was certainly right to move on. Tragic painful absolutely but also for his sake absolutely necessary.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Idiotic, lying bitch. She and Harris both survived, which is unfortunate.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Harris wins. Goodbye slut bitch.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

She got what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

boo hoo, sour grapes slut.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Part two is not as good or realistic as part one. In part two, the follow up started out to be believable. I could believe the wife could be seduced. But then it got unreal. The notion a cheating wife would would, after getting divorced, become so sad as to take herself out of the dating game is not realistic. There's a "seat for every butt" in life. Men need women and women need men. It's God's design. I got my wife at at age 21 and never looked back, now 47 years later. My mother had 4 husbands. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part one was a bit above average, but part two brought the whole story to a complete halt. You could have gone a few different ways to please the “give her another chance group”to the “BTB crew, but you didn’t. I don’t blame you. It just ain’t part of your DNA.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

lol.. Classic... what a dirtball wife... ew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was ok mostly because it is believable. Because he was a wimp she ended up a cheat. He knew things were not right and the chances of the "not right" being infidelity, but he chose not to act. He could have stopped every thing if did. She deserved to be tossed to the curb and he deserved

to lose his wife by wimping out by not acting. In real life I would say it actually worked out for him as he got rid of an untrustworthy wife. Also in real life after the split up she would have moved on with life not cut herself off from life..as he would have also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

he was a wimp she ended up a cheat haha funny, she knew who she married so cheating is never ok. When you get your wife's lover to piss himself and you divorce the cheating slut, that's not a man anyone with half a brain would call a wimp. The only bad thing he did was being a good man throughout their marriage and not immediately divorcing her after he caught the pig cheating.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

She belongs to the streets.....and they wonder why guys don't respect them

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Your a decent writer, IJUST SKIPPED OVER THE LAST PART OF THIS as I was not interested anymore what she was thinking or not thinking and you pretty well covered it in the first part. I think you would have been better of without this last part. She had pretty well screwed things up with know hope go getting back and then she sees the asshole again. This woman has brains of mush, 3 stars for this part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The narration is boring and repetitive. Many errors. Try some dialogue. It speeds up the pace and eliminates the "he said, he thought" useless words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jill did it to herself. Harris should have blown Robert's balls off. Jill should go to Harris and throw herself at his mercy to start dating with him. Then, show him what a wife really is, that she forgot! Please write another chapter and have Harris find Robert and give him a very brutal beating. Then maybe Jill will act like, and be, his wife again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She and Robert deserved worse but the stupidity of going to his house at that particular time seemed a bit to contrived. I mean she was capable of cooking food.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Despite the legions of LW writers who salivate over big cocks, the fact of the matter, big cocks are not that important to women, and a story that makes big cocks the central theme and explanation for adultery is an automatic failure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This didn't really add any value compared to chapter one. It just gave some juicy details. There are certainly some folks who enjoy this kind of narration. Plain average, hence 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story went toshit half way thru the 2nd page, and never got better. He is a wuss, and telling it fromher point did not help at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just excuses

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same old same old. Repetition from the first part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go where Harris is, if he isn't involved, beg and plead and you may have a husband again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cunt

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Why the fuck did you write this story again? Pure dumbass! You could have at least had her kill her worthless self. No one was beaten or murdered, no pictures/videos released, no humiliation, no revenge. A real snoozer story that embarasses "real" men. And you had to tell it twice. I'll search to see if a real writer did it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have gone back and forth between the two in three fewer pages total. TTTTTOOOOOOOOOO LLLOOONNNGGG!!!!!!

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

S add d replay of the first story. The story lacks insight as to why she did it. There is no mention of the counseling sessions or conversations with the mother and daughter. It could have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he asked in front of her if I would allow me the honor of her ??? Did you even glance at this sentence, never mind read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was a moment while he had gun pointed towards Robert that I thought you might understand real men and tell the real story. Alas, not to be. I don't care how big Robert is, Harris have chopped them down since David and Goliath.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Please consider an editor - just for all the small grammar and punctuation stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's such a shit story. The husband is such an indecisive little wimp. No backbone what so ever. There is also no satisfaction in this story at all. Shame.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous