I do not Think So Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jill, I am enjoying you being my little bitch. Come over here. Bend over and show me your ass and pussy because I own it."

I did as I was told. I was ashamed and getting wet.

"Jill take this breadstick and play with your pussy, while I watch."

I gasped and shook my head, but he said it louder.

I slowly inserted it in my pussy. I was very embarrassed, but still willing to do as he said.

He told me to go faster. I did, and it started to feel good. I was masturbating while he was eating his dinner. He told me to tell him when I was getting close. As I continued sliding the buttered breadstick in and out of my pussy, I was starting to get closer.

He told me to stop. I stopped. Then he told me to sit down and eat my breadstick and have some dinner.

In all my life I had never been so kinky. I was like a slave doing as he said but also realized this was too much for me. I could not be like this. I was losing all control and I did not like being so compliant.

Robert and I finished dinner and he grabbed me and took me upstairs. It was a repeat of last night and he just shoved his hard dick in me and came very rapidly. Then he told me to suck him hard again. I did.

His dick had not made me cum. It was too uncomfortable, and he had no feelings for me. Then after I made him hard he told me to lie down on the bed and masturbate for him. I had never done that in front of anyone, even my husband. He did not care and told me to cum.

As I used my finger and played with my clit, he stood over me and started to jerkoff on me. I was humiliated but had to do it. I knew he wanted me to cum and I fingered myself I started to moan and told him I was about to cum. Even though it wasn't going to happen. As he was stroking he told me he was going to cum all over my pretty face because he owned me.

I dreaded it. I hated him using me like this but decided the sooner it happened the sooner I could go home.

As he was about to cum he said, "here it cums my little bitch, I bet your little dicked hubby doesn't satisfy you like I do."

Then he just exploded all over my face and I screamed more from shock then from excitement. His dick just kept squirting ropes of sperm on my face and dripping on my tits. I hated it.

I told Robert I had to go to the bathroom, but he laughed and said I looked good with cum all over me.

I left and stayed in the bathroom to cleanup.

When I came out I told Robert I had to go and get home. He was getting dressed and he took me home.

He kissed me good night and slapped my bottom.

I went into my house and cried for everything I had done. I knew I could not face Harris because I thought he could tell from my face what I had done. However, I was so drawn to this caveman attitude, that it excited me in a bizarre way.

I was normally not a submissive, but with Robert I was.

The next day was Wednesday, I knew Robert had a meeting after work and I told him we could not get together because I had a meeting as well. I needed a break as I had been totally used for two nights in a row.

I went to bed and slept well. I woke up and I was sore. It was Thursday and I knew Robert was looking forward to spending the night in my home tonight. He told me it was so erotic to sleep in the same bed as my husband and I shared.

I was too naïve to realize that was what Robert liked so much. Humiliating my husband and making me so subservient.

As I thought back on the week, I became aware I had not heard from Harris all week. No calls or texts. Then I panicked. He must notice something too. I had not called him all week either. Robert pulled up in the driveway and off I went to work.

The day progressed but my mind was all over the place I was mad that I had not told Robert I would drive myself to work. I did not want to be with him anymore, after all, Harris was coming home tomorrow, and I wanted to be as fresh as I could.

The clock showed 5:00 and we left. This time, he wanted to take me to dinner, I reluctantly agreed. I told him that we could not do anything tonight as I needed to clean the house for Harris. He kept telling me it was fine, but I knew he would try to come in when he dropped me off. We did have a nice dinner, but I was wary and very tired from all the sex we had had.

We got away from the restaurant after two bottles of wine about 8:30. As Robert pulled up in front of the house, he got out and came around to help me out, I thought I saw someone looking from our neighbor's house. Although there were no lights on I thought I glimpsed someone there. He put his arm around me and I was a bit wobbly from the wine, so I held him too.

We got to the door and I told him thank you, but he said at least let me help you inside. I made the biggest mistake of my life and I said yes. He came in and sat next me to me. He kept telling me how hot I was, and I was tipsy and just wanted to go to bed. He kept on and then started touching me and the next thing I know, he picked me up and took me upstairs.

The rest is exactly how it was described by Harris. Everything seemed to go by in slow motion and I lived in utter terror that Harris would kill Robert and me. After all the commotion and Harris had tossed Robert out, I took a shower and cried the entire time I was in there. I could never explain or justify how bad I was to my loving, dear husband.

My life was destroyed. I tried as hard as I could to get Harris to let me beg for forgiveness and tried to get him back I know it was useless. He is a proud and loving man who I had treated so badly. I fully understood his feelings and what I had lost.

The next few weeks were a blur and I only spoke to Robert when I had too. My last bit of treating my husband like a piece of garbage was when I decided to go to Robert's after all of this and tried to explain to him to never bother me again. He kissed me, and I just about gagged. I did have dinner with him and told him I loved my husband and I probably lost him.

Robert still acted with arrogance but just before I left I told him it would serve him right if Harris released the photos of him pissing on the floor when he was so scared.

Then my phone rang, and Harris told me "I hope you enjoy being with Robert," he knew I was at his home. As if I had not already destroyed our marriage.

The holidays were terrible and after Stephanie told me her father was moving to Savannah, I knew I was never going to get him back. I deserved every bad thing happening to me.

Eventually, Robert kept up his seductions and finally lost his job. That was poetic justice. Unfortunately, I live in a one-bedroom apartment and I look after my ailing mother and visit my daughter some. My life is not living, it is existing. The love of my life is gone and there is a huge hole in my heart.

I have returned to my simple conservative lifestyle all alone. I date very rarely and feel no desire to do so. I am now simply working and going home. I still dream of Harris and how I might get him back. It is useless however, as he has moved on.

I am truly heartbroken. The next time I hear a woman who wants a big cock I am going to tell them make sure it is not attached to a selfish bastard or go and play at the stables.