All Comments on 'I Don't Know Much'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
nice twist

Fucker!!! You had me completely wanting to kick the woman in the teeth and then spun me around in the end. It's nice to see something different on here. Five stars!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

It's very rare in these tales when a wife is being tailed by a PI that he doesn't record some improper activities. In this tale however that is exactly what he found. Its nice to know that there are still people who remain faithful. Great tale.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Very neat

But it's so difficult to identify with someone who's clearly paranoid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What He

What he didn't know was that she fucked the guy to get the clock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
There was no real plot, or twist.

This was dull as hell. You gave far too much unneeded information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Had gangbang in Fort Worth

A more likely scenario is that she had the gangbangers meet her in a Fort Worth hotel. Continued low-level surveillance should reveal this in Part 2.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Really good story

Thanks. Please write another for us

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
refreshing

It's nice to see a true loving wife story. When I read the first few lines I was afraid you had written another character like jack in eat your cake. I was pleased to see that was not the case and you had a truly original plot. Thanks for sharing and keep writing.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing. This story had me laughing out loud!! Great read!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Cute

Gotta know what your priorities are. Five ounces of sludge from the crankcase of Art Arfon's Green Dragon will nullify two Sweetie-on-Globetrotters gang-bangs!

Thanks for sharing!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wait a darn second. You are snake. Why you commenting on your own story? Oh yeah, get it launched - I geddit.

Pretty good writing - fucking useless story. It's obvious you're a mommy's boy - why not cut her out next time..mom this and that ad nauseum..also you're clearly a posh educated assyhole posing as a hardman - I like you're stories because they expose the bully behind countless anonymous trolling and misogynist comments - and believe me boy - you have a soft underbelly - you come across as a spineless creeped up stalker. 2*

Have a nice life you soft cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
does anybody think...

...that the previous Anonymous has Issues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is typical "trust but verify" bullshit.

For 4 pages, the author hires PI's to follow his wife, hacks into all of her e-mail accounts, uses NSA computers to track her movements and despite not ONE shred of evidence to convict her, he plans to murder her in cold blood and she is saved only by a quirk of fate.

Stacey should get a divorce and run as far and as fast as she can. This psychopath is evil.

The author is either writing satire or is only 14. Because everyone knows that high school cheerleaders want to do gang bangs and can't resist themselves whenever a hard cock is presented. Why, with their addiction to cock, they must be dropping to their knees in public every time they see a man. Man, animal, boy....they would be unable to resist breaking the law to get their fix.

Seriously, I hate stories that portray woman as sex hungry fiends prepared to do anything for cock.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Pretty good...

but maybe the main character put a bug in my computer cause the email communications were omitted from this tale, at least on my computer. That hurt the reading experience for me-cause I had no idea what was being said.

Honestly, I wouldn't invade my wife's privacy and secretly monitor my wife for YEARS on the basis of minimal, flimsey evidence (essentially her ex-husband's unsupported assertions that his wife was a cheating slut when he was married to her). That said, I was drawn to the humor of the story and the raw emotion. It also had a tension to it that I appreciated. I would have liked the use of more dialogue, which is tough, I admit.

Jerry Cantrell-classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it......

Why? I don't know but I did.....it was a good read. Thanks.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
some people don't realize

how fucking hard it is to write a story. you need an idea and then develope it. then the characters need to some alive and at times they tell you what to write because you have developed a personality for them. no they are not really alive, but if you write you will understand what i mean. then you need to go back and re-write something to fit how your character developed and how the story changes. you need to deal with continutity and the characters. you will read and re-read the story, changing terms and flow. by the time you are done you have put in three to five hours - A PAGE!

so some of you out there who think writing is the crayon drawing with funny shaped words you mother put on the frig with a magnet or tape, YOU ARE WRONG! so quit hiding and write something and let the rest of us mortals see how you who are so good as to correct us - do it yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF

This was nothing but a total piece of shit story. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't let the naysayers get you down

While there are few loose strings dangling [Did she really cheat on her first husband?], for the most part this provides a whimsical surprise ending after building a lot of tension into the plot.

This is a refreshing change of pace.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice little reversi-----

Really it is a pleasure to read this one, get all wound up and then go BANG! Thank you for the treat!

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I appreciate a "bad" story that turns good as much as the other way!

Thanks for the great effort and for sharing!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

Good story....yes you did make us think the wife would cheat and was a serial cheater, but from the information you the writer gave us the readers she did not cheat she did not enter any gangbang party, which is a good thing. But maybe the questison could be asked why didn't she tell hubby about Don? and her true past? If the writer tell us she didn't cheat then that's enough for me. I like neat and tidy stories and plots

It's the untidy and wierd plots that I don't get. Thanks for your time to write the story. Oh and 5 stars from me.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WORRY...WORRY....WORRY

all for naught, TK U MLJ LV NV

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
The way he thought...

would drive me crazy! All he had for a life was fucking and worrying that she was doing someone else, too. That's a marriage?

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Scorpio's comments were on target.

The whole part about the 3 "potential seducers" was dropped with no understanding of what that was about. No comment on what Sanders was about at the hotel?

Unsatisfying story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
I was satisfied by it but there are questions -

Why live in a marriage so filled with anxiety and pain and distrust as long as he did - I agree - insanity is the result.

But she has done little to support eh suspicion BUT how did Sanders get the impression she was set to do it? What was the "Just like last time?" question from her? Why didn't he pick up on again at some point - it is important or completely not but deal with it.

If you have questions resolve them one way or another and move on - decide they do not need an answer - move on - they do need an answer ask them and then move on - but don't languish.

An actually NONE of this is criticism of the author - he wrote a good story with a good ending - but it shows a very flawed "hero"

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Blah

Usually like your tales.

This one was half baked with ingredints being added and removed with little sense.

Half houghts with no closure, no confirmation, a lot of open questions.

user110user110over 10 years ago
whats up with the deleted paragraphs?

somebody fucked up

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
I'm Confused!

Since there was no evidence of cheating, why was he planning to kill her?

And what's with the missing text?

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 10 years agoAuthor
deleted text

Within a week I will have this fixed. I apologize to everyone. I had never really looked at this story since it was published.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 10 years agoAuthor
Ok, missing text is fixed.

Blame it fully on me for using the wrong thing to mimic texting and have it turn the parts into broken HTML commands. I hope this clears up any confusion.

SH

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey SH

What's up with your editing? Check this out. "In the end we sold our house at a loss and split the profit fifty-fifty". Is this what they call an oxymoron? Sell at a loss and split the profit? Have I got a deal for you!! No worries, love your writing and wish you had more tales to share. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
RUMORS, GOSSIP AND INNUENDOS

couple that with stupidity and it don't make for a successful marriage, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 stars

d0n't like the story and certainly d0n't care for the catlic church history

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
OK, But Still...

the questions remain. Was her first husband just a paranoid schicophrenic or did she learn her lesson after her first marriage and reform? What about the gangbang? Was anything about her reputation true? Maybe she's with a different counter intelligence agency and spotted his amateur attempts of trying to spy on her which she then used his own programs to let him see exactly what she wanted him to see. Enjoyed the story but kind of feel sorry for Freddy. At this rate he'll die of a stroke or a heart attack from anxiety by the time he's 40. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Understand The Point

But I don't understand exactly how we got there. He's so paranoid that he needs professional help. She has a spotty reputation, which is either unfounded or from which she's reformed. All of the tension was created by him in their relationship, not by her. At the end, you just want to go, what happened? Or better yet, so what?

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 9 years ago
5 stars

The humorous writing lifts this story. The plot isn't much, but I laughed several times.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 9 years ago
Goodstory

I liked it. In the real world you never know what really happened August 23 ten years ago, and her husband will never know either, after all, it doesn't matter, it was before they met.

5*. Please write more!

Chilly

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Hahaha!

Good story!

Still believe in full disclosure if someone is coming on to your spouse but nice to read about a classy loving wife in this one!

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
trust issues !!

Quite a romantic story in a way.

So her former husband must have been wrong also ....... 2 very insecure men .....

A very different story from what I was expecting .... 5 *.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What The........!

I don't believe it! All this BS and it's all about a "Piston"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Encourages mistrust

It's obvious that the gang bang rumors were true from her and Sanders' emails and the fact that she new exactly what he was referring to when he talked about the last time. But people do change . So let's say that she was faithful to her first husband and he was wrong. What I don't understand is that given her history with Sanders and that her last marriage ended because her husband taught that she was cheating with him, why she have any form of contact with him. And why would she do it without her husbands knowledge, and have the kind of racy conversations with him and then fly out of town and meet him and others without her husband' knowledge.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
blah, blah , blah

:-) Shakespearian. Much ado about nothing.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

With that ending the whole thing feels kinda pointless, and there were still too many unanswered questions to the point that it feels like plotholes, not least why he thinks her tracking down a great gift is enough to allay all his suspicions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What He Said

He asked "are all of the mundane details necessary?". Really?! This whole story was nothing but "mundane details".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one of those stories

Where you keep reading and reading and waiting and waiting for something to happen

THRN the story is over

Usually I enjoy your work

Lord_GroLord_Groover 7 years ago
Came back an re-read this one today.

It's a good story. Not a great one, but decently plotted and well-told. And it's nice to have at least a few stories in LW where the wife isn't a detestable bitch. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Good, Well Told Story.

Going by the comments, it appears that some readers are terribly disappointed that she she wasn't a cheater. The best way to address their disappointment is... FUCK 'EM. It was a damned well written story. Any intelligent reader can see that she was written to LOOK like a cheater but proved NOT to be. What more could a relieved and happy man ask for?

Five stars instead of four, to make up for one of the bitchers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best Funny Throw Away Line

"My dad just sat stoically at the end of the table poring through the latest Speedway catalog".

Damn funny vignetti ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So

What about her meeting with an old boyfriends and their communications ? Where was that answered ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

What a waste of time!!!!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Trust Seems A Little Shakey

Secret chats? Out of town rendezvous? Never mentioned "running into" ol' Don to hubby? All I can say is "trust if you must, but verify!" Good idea to keep the ghost program on her laptop....

Nice wrinkle at the end with the #4 piston!

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
UNCONVINCING

There's enough ground to suspect her; she never talked about her trip in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some unanswered questions here

I do like the fact she didn't cheat. However, her behavior did cause reason for suspicion. When you run into a former ex, I feel you always need to tell the spouse about it. Not doing so, makes it so much worse if the spouse later finds out, even if nothing is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where There's Smok, There's Fire

Just because he didn't actually catch her cheating, it doesn't mean she wasn't. She could of used, "finding the Holy Grail" as a ruse for cheating.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good surprise

With all the red flags, I expected the worst. A pleasant surprise for once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So so

The problem with this story is that you made a great job convincing us that she was cheating, but you didn't repeat the same good work unconvincing us that she was faithful. As some other commenters said too many red flags. I don't think he jumped the gun, he had every right to act the way he did. I would had served her divorce papers and then let her explain the facts, including being a former lover a don't inform her husband (who had already been cheated) about it.

I'm aware we wouldn't have a storym but sometimes the final twist is not enough.

Bish08Bish08about 5 years ago
Nice ending

I liked this one. Nice to have a story where she turns out to be an actual loving wife.

Also, I think she actually learned her lesson from cheating on her first husband and was faithfull since.

Everything else we know about her behaviour came from stories of her in school.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
To many flags

To many convenient screwups in the surveillance and nothing very convincing to explain the flags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One Thing That Makes You Stand Out

I like the fact that the writer responds to some comments. I wish more writers would do this. It is almost like the difference between leaving a note for a friend or talking directly with that friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So the mouse outsmarted the cat

Even with all the spying he did, with pi's following her, he had no idea what she was doing. Great story, awesome writing, some serious plot holes, that were filled in with tissue paper. I am thinking that husband of hers must have been in the government, to be that inept. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soo let me get this right

she cheated on all her brevious boyfriends / husbands

she lied to her current husband about the guy she cheated on her last husband with

she chated with a prior fuck buddy for weeks

arranged to meet him and two former lovers

lost two seasoned PI tailing her, who also managed the three former lovers

she shows up at home hours early for no reason

and her trusts her now becuase she bought him a gift?

Hope the stupid cuck dies of tertiary syphilis

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Need a story with a real loving wife to balance out the cheating whores. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WORRY

His extensive and costly investigations, motivated by his perturbing anxieties, reminded me of this sign:

I AM AN OLD MAN

AND I HAVE HAD LOTS OF TROUBLE,

MOST OF WHICH NEVER HAPPENED.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bull!

Anyone with half a brain (i.e, a Republican) can activate an iPhone location app which would ping off the closest cell tower telling you where she is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Anon 03/23/2020

Glad someone got it right. Only a couple of issues for me; "The judge was sympathetic as well and sentenced me to one year on probation and anger management classes. Stanley, our landlord, refused to press charges and opted to tell everyone that he had fallen down some stairs." So if no charges were pressed by the landlord since he 'fell down the stairs' and the cops saw no violence, why did he go in front of a judge and get sentenced? The second issue; "... his third motor, a 440 Mopar..." motor = electric, 440 Mopar = internal combustion = Engine. Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I don't get it.

Why would she encourage the former lovers if she intended to stay faithful? Was it ego? Was it payback? Was it a change of heart? I don't see it happening that way.

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

Bull crap once she lost the spy’s it went down she knew what his job was duah

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

My favorite line (so far!)

“In the end we sold our house at a loss and split the profit fifty-fifty.“

It is called Modern Math!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a Love Story......

What this guy went through was great...and all to prove his wife really love him... the jerk didn't deserve her....but she loved the guy....and he is a lucky guy for it...what a women here...yes...almost to good for him....but she loved the bastard........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Those detectives can't be so inept. Most likely they were in the gangbang too.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

OK story but it wasn't all that interesting. 4 stars

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 3 years agoAuthor

okay, I have read thesecomments over the years and finally felt the need to address something. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough in the story, but Stacy didn't have enough time to have an orgy or any other sex between the last time the detectives saw her and the time she met our hero at the door. Hopefully that clears a few things up.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

I guess you trust women more than I do.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That is a refreshing change from our usual LW story. I like this one a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even though she turned them down, Don and the other two would be gang bangers deserve some retribution due to their lack of respect for the MC's marriage.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

He believes someone telling him his wife is a round heeled slut and goes psychotic trying to prove him right. Too bad he didn't have a little faith in his wife. She is a much better person than he is.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

what are you zayinggg?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BORINGGGG !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet she still didn't mention Sanders and the gang bangers....they are already one foot in the door. GREAT THAT HE MONITORED HER TO SEE IF SHE WAS A SKANK!!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Never listen to bitter exes. My first husband tried to pull this shit out of revenge for putting his worthless abusive ass in jail. He still had a year left on the PRO but at the time my husband wasn't included. The douchebag tries using old pictures he took to prove I was cheating. Dumb fuck didn't think my husband would notice that the two people in the photos were in their mid 20s and not mid 30s. Idiot.

That picture did cause us problems though. It's one thing knowing your wife is bisexual and still friends with her old partner. Another thing seeing them... 10 years earlier it may have been. We both had to sit him down and promise that it never happened after I met him and never would. Neither of us would ever disrespect him or our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THE INVESTIGATION PEOPLE WERE FHCKING LOSERS, AMATEUR HOUR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good sense of her self, comfortable with herself, developed good character. Husband needs to care for her as a husband should for his wife. R. H.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Trust is a tenuous thing...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What the fk? A crap car part? I don’t really see the point in this story. Yawn...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Szkoda czasu na czytanie

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That had me really tense for a while. I think i would look up that ex and kick his ass for trying to screw up my marriage

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months ago

I still have that question, but I love a good twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....

story TAGS