All Comments on 'I Don't Mind, It Don't Matter'

by EMiamiRiverRat

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LET'S HEAR "THE REST OF THE STORY"

TELL US THE "REST OF THE STORY" SAD ABOUT COON, AS I LOVE DOGS AND MY 11 YEAR OLD DACHSHUND.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YEAH RIGHT

This is your world of course, but never in real life does it happen this way. My vision is he gets taken to the cleaners and she w inds up happy with most of his money and/or his assets while doing all his friends and neighbors in the open while he lives in a cardboard box for some years. He will finally rise from the ashes of this disaster, but will be a whole lot more careful who gets close to him in the future, and that is my take on this tale.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 12 years ago
She kilt your dawg.....

Damn, what a bitch. Yes, tell us the rest of the story.

NYredNYredabout 12 years ago
Great...

Loved it...Please continue the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
he was a dumb ass for taking so long to find out

finish it

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
A Nice Tale

A fun story that doesn't take itself too seriously a enjoyable read

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 12 years ago
Monologue

My only critique would that this is a monologue. Your style sucked the emotion out of the story. The revenge was too easy to obtain. No plan survives contact with the enemy. I gave this ****. You might have got five if you hadn't killed the dog.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 12 years ago
12:00 PM and Now Page 3

the rest of the story, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No imagination.

This has been done a million times, and better. It was dry, unbelievable, and quite boring.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Hear, hear.

Answer the call for more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Willing cuck wimp.

The Willing cucks hate this story and apparently have no sense of humour. So well done for this story. I will apologise in advance for the comments that will be directed towards me and others that like this story for what it is, I wonder which readers will get a hook caught in their mouth from the line I just cast? Personally I thought this story was very good.I will write stories and comment on stories with whatever handle or username or anon username I wish to use. And the only people who can stop me are the people in charge of website. just so you know I showed your comment on my story to my friends at work, they all think you are truly insane and really need help. They also think you take life far to seriously and think you should lighten up. Yes they have seen other comments by you on my other stories and my comments and they really do enjoy your comments, it's something to laugh about while we have a coffee at work in the morning and at lunch break, so please keep your comments coming it is great entertainment for all of us. Oh and once again my wife says hi, you know, the woman you think isn't there, well trust me my friend she is real . So have at it my willing cukold friend.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
the only cliche missing from this story is

" the best revenge is living well."

Which of course is a platitufe for idiots.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

If anything, you wrote the story too fast, made it to the end too quickly. A story like this one is meant to be savored, like a good steak in an excellent dining establishment, followed by some fine wine. Yeah, the trip to the restaurant may be a bit painful because of traffic, even though you are driving your favorite vehicle, but the meal and the enjoyment afterward is better than good. All of the foregoing verbiage is a metaphor for the fact that you could have made the story about three times as long and I would have enjoyed it even more.

You write well and have a sense of humor about you. Most definitely continue the story and after that write another one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Rooted in Cliches : tell the rest if the story or not but tell it RIGHT , if you continue .

The dog-killing aspect of the wife was the only novel aspect of this story. No real emotional overtones were reached for or attempted. This was a saga of countermeasures to limit financial loss which was great reading for those who subscribe exclusively to Barron's, Forbes or the WSJ .

This was a hurtful situation & betrayal was rampant. Yet it might as well have happened to a Vulcan who had no feelings ( except for I'll-fated Rover ). What about the erstwhile lovers ? No payback for them ? No one deserves to be treated like this but if it does have to happen , it might as well be inflicted on someone who sees the situation mainly in dollars and cents.

I'm sure this author worked on this story. To see the maximum return on this effort , I would suggest he ' humanize ' his narrator. See Steele Daniel Q who is master of garnering empathy for the bereft of heart, leading characters that populate his submissions. Perhaps some humor ala Stang' or Britease ? Good luck, regardless of your choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sucks.

Rat, your talents suck. I suggest that you take some basic English writing classes.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
i like this one

he did not burn her down but he sure shut her down. lets see the next. gave u a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A good story

Pity I could only give it 5 stars! keep them coming in this vein. At last someone who does not write about wimps!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Could have been great.........

It was a well written story without the pathos that would have made it great. It reads like a newspaper article. It needed a situation of real emotion, watching her degrade herself or demean him, discovering a death plot, etc. He really didn't seem to care about what was happening even though he tells of his complete devotion to her. He just goes about his business with no setbacks, danger or real emotion.

Keep up the good work but more depth of emotion would be a significant improvement.

AB

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I had to start with that.

E-Man you are my hero.

Please finish the tale.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars

1. Good modern Figaro Type Revenge story, but the town dewelers reaction was overreacted. Yes in a little town a paternity fraud would be scandal for some months (the newspaper campain was beside the wife and the contoversial DNA test result became a scandalous media story), the wives would avoid her for their husbands. However to insult her in the mall, hypermarkets, streets was a overreacted thing.

2. I like when the exes meet each other accidentally more years later . This is a very good weapon of the Romantic Revenge Stories and the Modern Figaro Type Revenge Stories. (Sometime it works also in Cruel Revenge Stories well)

3. That is very, very important to show the violance is not good answer against the cheating wives and the loverboys in the stories. DG Hear and others have excellent simple consequence stories where the husbands went to prison for a longer time................. I like those stories very much when the betrayed husbands hid their true emotion and they can hide much money and assets from the cheating wife during more years. The cheating is a lying AND IN LOVE AND WAR IS EVERYTHING TO ALLOW (the cheating and the betrayal are the parts of the love....), so a good revenge planning betrayed husband can play a clueless husband for more years to hide more assets from the cheating wife THAT IS THE LOVE AND WAR RULE ACCORDING TO ME.

4 It is very very important every story, where the authors show not DNA proof children in stories. It does not matter in simple consequence story, in revenge story, in reconcilation story moreover in clueless cuckold husband stories, because these stories can help our young male readers to think to their future in a marriage, it is important to check the children for DNA test SECRETLY it strenthtens the marriage the positive reasults or it assists the divorced life, because if the not DNA test proof children are below 4 years old the exhusbands do not have to pay any children support money according to the USA federal family law.

5. I will write this sentences after Revenge Stories, look at:

The ancistor of all revenge stories the "Poor Man Of Nippur", which was found 3500 years ago in Akkadian, but the archeologists think it is older story and origins from Sumerian. The story is without marriage plot.

The marriage and fidelity is in a revenge story plot, that is the Beaumarchais/ Da Ponte/ Mozart "Marriage of Figaro" Opera (before Comedia).

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 12 years ago
I got so bored

that I couldn't finish reading it. I hope it got better, but I won't try to find out. There was way too much detail on hiding his ASSets.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Oh man! You desperately needed revenge there. That beautiful little cunt hurt you bad!

I guess if you've lived life - you've been there. I've pangs of regret for the good women I hurt, but the ones that really broil me up, or maybe the one, is the one that made me look like a fucking dickhead. fortunately I was young enough to discover that there are a lot of cute gorgeous (gawd i love pussy) and not so fucking awfully despicable gals out there - and got over it. But once burned never lose the stink and agony of that scorched flesh. So a kind of clichéd over the top (without violence against the chick) TTB tongue-in-cheek - Lassie-jerking -tale like this, despite the bastardization of the English tongue (get over it) just makes me bash my finger straight down on the 5*. Thanks for writing 'rat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Boooooooooooooring

See spot

see spot run

see spot jump

see spot run and jump

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Good.

I enjoyed the story. It was a little basic and set-piece, but that's ok. Everything was kind of extreme-her betrayal, his response, his success, her killing his dog, etc. So, it lacked the emotional nuance that can make these types of stories particularly compelling. But, it had humor and I enjoyed your writing style.

Thanks.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
IF THE TITLE IS TRUE

why still bring it up. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Good

keep writing

vietvetvietvetabout 12 years ago
OK "Paul"

Lets read "the rest of the story." Thanks for the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please more.

great story please finsh it

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
OK little story

You chose to focus on his clever dealings to avoid paying his wife any money but it rings false. If he sold the house, the court would ask where the money went. It doesn't matter that it was offshore, he would have been held responsible for it. And once the court thought you were hiding assets you would be in deep shit. They could require your back tax returns which would show all the money made (God hep you if you didn't pay your income taxes!) even if it was then sent out of the country. They could subpoena your private business records. They could subpoena your accountant and he would be forced to reveal your records. If you had any investments they could subpoena records from the companies which are not as closely guarded as banks. If they couldn't get a hold of off shore bank records they would approximate your worth and assign that money to the wife. Pay or go to jail. You obviously don't understand the legal difficulties of trying to hide money and writing about it in detail was silly.

The rest of the story was OK. It surprises me that with so many of his "friends" banging his wife that someone didn't let it slip, especially a false friend telling a true friend. You also have to ask what it says that his friends are more willing to bang a slut than to respect the friendship. But when he finds out, he gets out. It's about all he can really do. I like that he doesn't wallow in self pity. Worrying about Samoans? Really? You're a young, wealthy guy in great shape living in a house on the beach. You can't find your pick of great women to fuck? You want a wife? They would be knocking down your door. But he does move on OK and that's nice.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ jasonnh You are right. A divorce planning vengeance husband do not hide much assets from his wife, but I read here a poster's comment about a town in the USA, where a Harley and Davidson service and dealer has a special service. Husbands who plan their divorce sell their bikes for small money the firm put in a wherhouse the bike and the divorced husbands rebuy their original bike with small money after the divorce. I think too much money you can not hid, but a better bargain to the 50-50% may be.....for example to save the bike.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read

Great read.Please finish the story.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
ThanksFor The Read.

It was a little flat to me. Maybe you will pick up the pace in ch 2. Thanks for sharing.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Paul Harvey

or Not i would like to hear more of the Tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too many cliches

Are you sure the dog didn't just die of old age?? Come on a 20 year old dog??? The story in itself was boring. My grocery shopping list is more intertaining. How true were his true friends? They didn't have sex with her but if they knew she was cheating on him and didn't tell him doesn't make them very true freinds at all. There is no way possible for him to have hidden away as much of the assets in as short a period of time. The income from the house and not claiming it would have set off alarms and causing her attorney to dig deeper. and last I don't see even a small town newspaper prnting the transcripts of the hearing. Not even on a slow news day.

If you do decide to "tell the rest of the story" try to at least learn the facts about what you are writing about to make it halfway believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Stuff

This was a great read, sure there wasn't sex like most people are looking for but in terms of a story it was well put together.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 NOW P.H AND COON ARE HANGING OUT

just waiting like all of us for More to the story. TK U MLJ LV NV

BobluvsBobluvsabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Finally a guy who has his shit together and doesn't bow down to a slut wife. A guy who isn't gonna be a wimp cuck. well Written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not bad and overall a good read!

Enjoyed it!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 YOU GO YOUR WAY AND I'LL GO MINE

cause it dont matter anymore. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Stuff!

Please continue with page 3, 4, 5, etc mr Harvey. I also think it is time form to have a new canine buddy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
sorry

This reads like the (narrative) fantasy stream of a seventh-grade loser. In addition, it took him hundreds of women (sure!) to find his 'One True Love' - and he was already secretly wealthy - so HOW is he now finding a lot of potential keepers...and the new First Mate better not look TOO good or Samoan men will take them away and mess him up to boot. Has he never heard of Desert Eagle equalizers?

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xabout 12 years ago
Hey there X_Witless_X my friend.

Thanks for posting my email I sent you. You really are a sad childish little boy aren't you, well you are just giving me and my friends at work more comic relief during our lunch breaks, so please keep your comments coming.

As for the story? great story, revenge is sweet and the husband lived well, so well done. Thanks for writing.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Great little story

Thanks for sharing

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
ROTFLMAO! Taking your porn to work with you!

Very happy to provide your workmates and yourself with little titters and chuckles before you get down to the more serious business of cluster-jerking over 'Daddy's Little Anal Princess' or whatever it is that gets you off.

I might change my handle to x_foot-in-mouth_x.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lickideesplit

Lick my toe and I will have you arsed fuck. Post a picture of you wife in the Illustrated Category and let us decide whether she is worthy of our cock.

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
Did you make a list?

It seemed like a list was made on everything that could be done to a cheater and then put into the story.

There was no build-up.

There was no dialog.

There was no creativity.

It read more like a laundry list of things to do than a story.

The one good thing about the story is that the main character; I don't remember his name. Did the story mention it? Anyway at least he was decisive and not some weak mopey character.

If we could combine your main character creation with Matt M's creativity and style it would be a five.

If I was one of the bitter ones and just look to fuel my hate this story might appeal to me.

But I'm not and it doesn't.

But, I hope you keep writing. You can't get better unless you try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
standard fare for the category

Face it, illiterate nonces submit unreadable drivel in this category and as long as it has some sophomoric aspect of hate/violence the other retards will praise it. Aside from DQS, there isn't a highly rated story here in months; looks like we might have to wait another year for something even resembling an actual story in LW,

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
I don't know if you can write well or not...

I know that with all the things missing from this story, I had to stretch to call it a story.

How disappointing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Not too believable but an interesting tale

A good read, but in real life the crooked court system would have fucked him over royally. He would wind up living in a shit hole of a trailer by the river, while his cheating slut wife would be living it up and still fucking all of the poor bastards friends.

That's the way things really work.

Thanks for the read.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

X_foot_in_mouth_x ? Is that what you do to get off? And yes you are a laughing stock among my work mates they know i write stories and many of them enjoy stories on this site and other sites both erotic and non erotic. But everyone I know agrees how stupid and foolish and childish you are making yourself look. I also find it inteteresting that you have become what you acuse others of being you are just a mindless little troll that trolls and stalks people and you haunt this site reading every single cuckold story. So you the mighty troll hunter have become what you hate the most. Well done my friend you have joined the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey x_CuckDoe_x stop using this author's story

to pursue your idiotic agenda. Fuck off back to your own faggot stories (where you delete comments) and carry on your inane diatribe with your fellow asylum inmates over there you stupid fucking asshole. How rude, childish and small to abuse another author's story.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago
RE: Cuckdoe.

And you acuse me of being rude? really? As for being a cuckold? no my friend that is your job not mine.

This is your comment and sounds rude and obnoxious and idiotic to me,

"pursue your idiotic agenda. Fuck off back to your own faggot stories (where you delete comments) and carry on your inane diatribe with your fellow asylum inmates over there you stupid fucking asshole. How rude, childish and small to abuse another author's story."

I should take lessons from you Anon you are far more idotic and rude then I could ever be. Sorry writer I seem to attract Anon people that have nothing better to do than stalk my comments, the sad thing is they never say anything about the story the comment was left on. Feel free to delete my comment and the Anon's comment it really annoys them when they don't see their troll comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give it a rest JohnDoe

I never thought I would say there was a bigger asshole than duna but you take the cake. I get the fact that no one likes your stories, does that justify using EMRR or any other author for some personal vendetta? Give it a rest, noone cares about what you and the shut-ins laugh about. Let it go.

greowulfgreowulfalmost 12 years ago
Drop the legal bullshit

I usually let legal and accounting plotholes go by in a good story, but here the implausible legal and accounting maneuvers *were* the story. It seems you have two choices: 1: try to write a story with real dialog, tension and emotion; or 2: do some research on your main plot device. Otherwise, you risk alienating anyone in your audience with the least bit of education and/or business acumen.

The writing is fair, and I think you could be a decent author with some development. Don't bother with the next chapter in *this* story, though. Stick a fork in it and move on to something more challenging.

Best of luck,

Wulf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmmmm

Utter shit

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hey guys! This ain't a pre-Internet BBS

If you want to play "Hatfields and McCoys", do it in your own sandbox, please. If it's constructive, good or bad, I can use it to improve; and the readers may even get some value out of it. But...

The incessant potshots without any useful comment about the story are starting to piss more than a few people off. BTW, "Utter Shit" isn't very useful. Adding a "because..." might have led to an improvement in my next story.

If I get any more negative email feedback about you guys, I will have to either moderate you out, or just shut off comments like so many other authors have been forced to do. When you're in my sandbox, play nice. Anywhere else...lock and load, aim and fire.

BtmbilBtmbilalmost 12 years ago
Please tell us "the rest of the story"

Please tell those of us who liked the story the rest of it. For those that didn't like this part, then they shouldn't read the next part.

And if they do read it and still don't like it, as so many other authors have said, make your remarks helpful to tell. Tell them what they can do that would make their future stories better, in your opinion. Or be brave enough to write your own story and post it to Literotica so we can see if you know what you are talking when you think so little of someone else's work.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 HERE WE GO AND I GO ON

and how the past stays and suffers, TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Fun Revenge Fantasy;

Unfortunately reality is different. The one thing that really bothered me was her killing the dog... That is the nastiest thing !

john1946john1946almost 12 years ago
Fun

Now that was a fun little story. Let's hear the rest as long as he doesn't get back with her.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Well I didn't read the rest of the comments, but

I liked this story. A little far fetched? Maybe, but it's fiction. That means, for some of you, the story came frome the writer's imagination. God! Some of you reviewers are unbelievable. Good job author. 5*

PFDIIPFDIIalmost 12 years ago
Good story - well done!

You did a great job doing this story. It was well thought out. I think the way she killed his dog was an error. This is obviously a capable guy and knowing how I feel about my dogs I would find a way to lay some serious hurt on her that would last for months. People get mugged all the time you know. Also, there really wasn't a reason for her to kill the dog, or did I miss that?

I guess the best revenge is living well after you dump them out of your life.

It's still a better story than I could ever write and I enjoyed it.

Now that I said the good stuff, try chapter three where he takes all three of the finalists with him and they drive him crazy to where he wants to jump ship.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
REALLY ??

She got a job as a Barmaid at the local pub but winos wouldn't touch her.??

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 IF IT DOESNT MEAN A HILL OF BEANS

why torment yourself with the petty stuff, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

Great revenge on a cheating cunt wife. Fuck her and all like her.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the Story But....

the preparation for divorce lacked any sort of credibility. As others have pointed out, you cannot sell your house and hide the proceeds of the sale; in addition you cannot take you wife off your health insurance, 401K, company life insurance, pension, etc without her agreement. This has been done to prevent precisely the actions taken here - hiding assets and ripping off the wife. It does not matter if she is a saint or a sinner, it is the law.

In most states, a child conceived while you are married is your responsibility even if you can prove you are not the father. The court's concern is not you, your wife or the truth. The court's concern is the child. If the child will be better off by you paying child support, then you will pay it. The primary character's earning potential has been clearly demonstrated and he will have to pay child support on the basis of that income until the child is 18 and after that share in college expenses. Keeping the kid on health insurance is obviously required. The laws are stacked in favor of the child even if the man is either a conscientious or a deadbeat dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh...

A fairly decent non-erotic rant made by someone who has probably been cheated on before and wished they could do this. Revenge is revenge though and I'll support it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
some matters

"Since the house was in my name only (smart move, huh?)" Well yeah unless you have the misfortune of living in a 'community property' state, then that bit of legal wrangling doesn't amount to squat. Everything gets chopped down the middle. You want the house? Fine. Pay out half the market value to the ex-spouse. Important to know, if you are handing out helpful hints on the sly for the potential divorcee.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Good One

Thoroughly enjoyable!

Car, house, boat, gun, friends ..... But his dog?

She got of easy.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Accept the fiction

Different places have different rules. Hell, different times! this was set back when cell phones were big bricks. Hence the divorce laws were different.

With any fictional story the writer sets out the "truth" that applies.

For readers to quibble is pointless, this is how this writer would like things to pan out.

Well written - one point - Not likely to meet Samoans in Tahiti.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

she lost, big time, and paid a huge price for the same. enjoyed it

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good old Paul

I like the story and remember one of Paul Harvey's Jokes

Parchute for sale used once never opened

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago

Okay. This is a fantasy list of what you could do if "It Don't Matter" that:

-your story has no plot

-your story has to point

-your story has no character development

It's 1* only because there's nothing lower.

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuabout 10 years ago
can you clear something

Ok she was in for the money but what was the point of her poisoning the mutt. Surelyif you have planned something nefarious you'll want to keep a low profile. And how was she gonna get away anything in divorce settlement for being pregnant if she had cut him off for months. Big plot holes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
20 year old dog?

maybe the flea baths were keeping the thing alive. That would put it on the top 20 list of oldest dogs of all time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please don't write

You are an idiot. i think you may be having sex with your lawyer.

revenge stories are about as low as you can go.

You only appeal to pathetic losers like yourselves.

Lving wives i don't think so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Please don't write

go home and continue to suck your fathers cock and leave the real men alone.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
You Know

This was a great tale of revenge but it needed more detail.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Revenge, sometimes, but not always, is sweet...

Revenge, sometimes, but not always, is sweet...This time was sweet, but the damages she has done to him, will never be forgotten...

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Fot those of you that can't read or lack comprehension. She killed the dog.

If she had not killed the dog he would have been 20 years old. Nitpickers always looking for something.

I would like to read the next story if you care to write it.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
The comments are entertaining

as to the story?

I don't mind, it don't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We are not always wealthy when we're cheated on

And can't be whisked away on a private jet to Tahiti. It is still painful and difficult even for the poor, although revenge is much more difficult.

When I found out my wife was cheating with an old boyfriend, Tom, I wanted nothing more to do with her. She wasn't a virgin when we married, Tom had relieved her of her cherry years before, but it didn't matter, we were pledging ourselves to one another, from that moment on. The past was just that, the past. But when she brought the past not only into our present, but also into our bed, I wanted nothing more to do with her, she was damaged merchandise.

When I first learned of it, I yet to have sex with her after Tom. It was either the day before or the one before that while I was gone on an overnight delivery. You see, I'm just a poor truck driver. Until I found out for sure, not that I didn't trust our next door neighbor, I wasn't going to touch her cunt, Tom had a reputation for not just a giant dong, but also wanted to push it into any hole he could find. I just found it sad my wife was dumb enough to fall for him and his dong yet again.

My neighbor promised to get the goods on her, so I gave him a key to make it easier. She didn't even blink when I told her I had to take another overnighter, this time for two nights. It had never happened in our 3 years of marriage but all she could think of was Tom's cock. I guess. When I came back, I had not only pictures in hand, but video too. Although we had begun to plan for having a baby, she'd thrown her pills away, she still was fucking Tom on a regular basis. For the next two weeks she pestered me for sex each night and each night I came up with an excuse. Some lame, some pretty good if I say so myself! I could see she was becoming suspicious that I hadn't taken advantage of easy pussy, something I'd never done in the past, no matter how sick I was.

She came out and asked me if I was having an affair. This was after over 30 days of absolutely no sex, no touching and certainly no mentions of love, something I did on a regular basis. She asked me one evening if I was fucking around on her, after I'd turned her down once again, not long after we had an early dinner. I told her absolutely not, I would never break the vows we'd made to one another. She cringed only slightly and then asked why I was avoiding her and asked if I even loved her anymore. I can still remember the shock on her face when I told her no, absolutely not. I no longer loved her.

Of course, she ran off to the bedroom and I could hear sobs for the next hour, even over the television, watching some stupid show. But after a while, she came out and asked what was wrong, why didn't I love her anymore, she loved me more than the day we married. I just stared and called her a liar. She stuck by her guns and said it was true and that she was pregnant. My stomach just flopped and I knew it was time to end it. I went into the study and grabbed up my folder, where I had it hidden. Sitting back down, I found her waiting.

I handed her the first picture, it was of her astride of Tom, on the very couch where I sat. She broke into sobs, you know, the ones that leave you unable to catch your breath. I handed her the second, through the drapes of our bedroom window, she was on her knees and Tom was mounted up behind her. His cock was clearly visible, spearing her in the cunt. She knew then it was over.

Finally I handed her the entire folder and she didn't even look at it. She just cried. When she started to explain, I held my hand up and told her 'why', didn't matter. It was that she 'did'. I went upstairs to pack up everything I hadn't already and left. She stood quietly when I walked through and tried to hug me. I sat my bag down and held my hand out, telling her to stay away from me. Then, and I'm not entirely proud of myself after the fact, I told her I wasn't sure what diseases her old boyfriend left her with and didn't want to take a chance catching anything from just her touch. She had collapsed to the couch when I closed the door behind me.

I got a call about two weeks later from the Health Dept. I was to come in, I might have contracted something from my wife. After having a blood and piss test, I was given the all clear, but learned my wife had Chlamydia, genital warts, along with Gonorrhea. They were monitoring her for the next 12 months for HIV and asked that I come in one more time at the 6 month period.

Debi had HIV, as did Tom. Drugs are still keeping it at bay but she is wasting away. I never see her, we never divorced so she could use my insurance. When she dies, I'll be free of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Comments and Stories Are Different

I'm always bemused at the commenters who don't quite understand the difference between a comment and a story. They're not the same. There is a difference. HINT: Stories are supposed to be longer than comments. Comments shouldn't take up an entire page.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Lynchburg, Tennessee USA

A dry county and home to the Jack Daniels distillery and the Jack Daniels Squire club (member since 1976)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great BTB Story

It looks like the feminazises and girly boys who like to eat lovers' cum from their wives' pussy are making bad comments about this story! They should go back to reading their cockold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

absurd, disgusting wimp tale. really, it was too absurd.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
@ RePhil

Could have been Lynchburg TN or Lynchburg VA. I've been to both , and the Virginia one is many times larger , but you never know.

It is funny that the one with the huge Jack Daniels distillery is dry , and the one with Jerry Falwell's Liberty University is not.

As far as the story , it was farfetched but still very enjoyable with a humorous tint for sure. Much better than anything other than one story that we've had to choose from in the last few days .

4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

unfinished stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great BTB

There seem to be a number of anonymous commenters who hated this story. Obviously, they are the dumb rednecks who vote for Trump!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She deliberately killed your dog?

And you stayed married to her? Are you nuts? Or perhaps you find psychotic behavior a turn-on? This woman is in desperate need of psychiatric help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some anonymous are really stupid!

They say that he couldn't get away with hiding his money out of the country. Well, duh anonymous! Money which is held outside of the USA IS NOT TAXABLE until it is brought into the USA! Legal precedence holds that money held outside of the USA is NOT A marital asset. Checking the internet you will find many court cases supporting this fact. The author was very thorough in explaining this but these dumb anonymous are the same idiots who got suckered in Facebook by the Russians into voting for Trump. We, in the rest of this world, feel sorry for your dumb ass thinking!

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

It was good but could have been better. At least he took action and stuck with it and came out the winner in the end. What I don't get is 'Her' and why she threw it away.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Funny

Love to find these older stories when LW is running waist deep in cuck crap. Haven't seen this guy before. Good story, he is winning now. Hope part two isn't a RAAC.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
"Friends"?

How is it that the "friends" who wouldn't sleep with her, never told him about her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well...

...this whole story was pretty dumb. Got a kick out of her not recognizing her husband because he got a tan...lol

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Second read

A really.good.story about burning a nasty wife. Killing a man's dog is unforgivable.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Warp 9 Scotty

OK that was funny and taken as a spoof the whole thing is funny but, he stayed with his wife after he knew she killed his dog on purpose? Kind of killed the funny for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No dog..

..lives to be 20, period. And if the name "Coon" is meant to suggest a hound, then it definitely is not going to attain that ripe old age. Good writers are a little less careless than this. Aren't they?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous