All Comments on 'I Dream of Demie Ch. 01'

by Krosis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
joshmosejoshmoseover 9 years ago
Nice

Please write more. This was entertaining.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 9 years ago
Well written

I felt this was well written, and properly classified as horror.

Tom is mixed in character, so he is somewhat sympathetic even though he has done things that make him unsympathetic.

The sex was hot and I suspect that it will be part of unhinging Tom's mind from reality. Clearly DeMie can get inside his head and appear to be people he knows. Already it is difficult for him to differentiate between them and DeMie.

I wondered why he wanted to summon a sex demon, especially given the cost.

It is also clear that his nightmare is just beginning. I also wonder whether DeMie has an agenda other that hanging around, inhaling marijuana vapor, and occasional, very intense sex.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to chapter 2.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 9 years ago
Glad I gave this a shot!

I don't know why your rating isn't higher, but I'm sure that'll change as you post more chapters. Well done, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good until...

The redhead evacuated. T m i

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruh!!!

...BRUUUUUUH!!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey5 months ago

It's not written badly, and it's even sexy in some places, but first killing the homeless 'person' and then pushing a corpse off of the MC's cock after it had 'evacuated' it's bowels kind of kills the sexy for me. There's no real relationship between the demon, Demie and Tom, apart from the occasional fuck every few days. For the reader (at least for me), there's no attraction, maybe Tom is bewitched but it doesn't carry over in my opinion. And then you have Demie bringing a redheaded sacrifice home and I'm just not interested in the story anymore. Tom is a weak character who killed a homeless man for god only knows what reason, because you don't explain it, and Demie is a demon that devours human souls and doesn't show her true self. That's your two main characters in the opening act, I honestly don't know how people read further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKrosis@Krosis
766 Followers
Fiftysomething geek with an overactive imagination and an underactive sex life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES