All Comments on 'I Every Give Break-Ins'

by mary_is_boy_crazy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wtf

"I every give break-ins"

"So on the morning when next we like lay our scene and shit, I was in the shower..."

WTF does that mean? These appear to be just random words strung together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice!

I'm not sure if this is really noncon, but boy was it delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Way over the top, like a really loud, exciting concert.

Great writing. The odd strings of words are like distortion and harmonics. The adventures are outrageous, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couldn't get passed the...

Horrible writing to enjoy the story.

mary_is_boy_crazymary_is_boy_crazyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry to hear so many of you don't like the writing.

"I Every Give Break-Ins" refers to the previous story, "I Every Give Blowjobs," where the phrase is coined. (Also to the break-in in the middle of the story.)

"So when next we like lay our scene and shit" is based on a famous phrase from Shakespeare. Adding a little obvious vernacular ("like... and shit") makes it seem less stuffy and pretentious. A simpler way to put it would be "This next story starts with me in the shower."

"Couldn't get passed the," any specifics? I think in some cases it's a dialect thing. I'm from SoCal, and maybe I've been writing so familiarly that it's hurting my ability to communicate. Not everybody who speaks English knows what "obvs" and "totes" mean. Wish you could have enjoyed this.

PultoyPultoyabout 12 years ago
I almost passed this over

But decided to click on it for kicks. What a fun story. Great sense of humor. I bet you talk like you write and that is really fun.

I had a bit of a struggle with the words at first, but after I opened my throat and just let you slip that huge hummer all the way in, it was no prob.

Great story, thanks for writing it, you get 5 stars from me, and I am proud to give them.

-Pultoy

newmistercnewmistercabout 12 years ago
Five stars, can't wait to see what's next

Don't know what story everyone else was reading, but the style here connected with me 100%. Had to go back and read the previous entry, which I had missed somehow. Love to see more like this, with the same characters or not. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey

this is amazing writing. For the third installment, I was completely absorbed. I dug the character development. I wished it could be a movie - like New Hollywood realism - but too much sex, right? It's weird that I'm actually routing for this character on an erotica site, but I guess that's a tribute to your skill. Congrats.

kwchancellorkwchancelloralmost 7 years ago
Five Stars

Wow! That was a journey I wasn't expecting to take (parts 1&2). I'll admit I had some problems with the vernacular, but if I wrote my stories in my authentic Southern dialect. it wouldn't make much sense to others. Hell, I was in high school before I realized a wheelbarrow wasn't a "wheel barrel", and fixing wasn't "fitzin". It's always a risky move, but the story wants to be told how it wants to be told. Great job (again!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous