All Comments on 'I Feel the Same'

by lampilot

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Love this story

This is a great story so far and I am looking foreword to the next chapter.

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Love this story so far

This is a great story and I am looking foreword to the next chapter.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

I like where its going, and I want to see how you fit the bartender in (so to speak)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please !!!

Loved this story from its slow build up to our hero getting taught how to pleasure a woman. Can't wait to read how the story progresses don't keep us waiting too long !!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it!! Can't wait for the next chapter.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Great story !!!!!

Please don't let us down , like most who end a story with to be continued, and we never hear from them again.This is to good a story to stop now......... thanks for the read.

CordanceCordanceover 6 years ago
Nice start

Your story was easy to read. It was well structured and without misspelled words. So many times I have started a story which begins great, but as I dive deeper into in, misspelled words, improper words, and bad grammar ruin it. You had none of those problems. Bringing Katy back at the end was a good cliffhanger. It has me interested in a part two. Please do not take much time in bringing it to us.

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

Dude this is good please add More

johnboyu1johnboyu1over 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

BabyGirlM8BabyGirlM8over 6 years ago
Well done, may we please have more?

I enjoyed this story. Well written and fun! I look forward to how you might include the young waitress in chapter 2?!?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Nice start

Time for part two

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Hot, Slick, And Loving!

Just the way a great M/S story should be! Thanks for this one, looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

While I'm not a big fan of oral ass play, I'd dearly love to see a threesome with the server and mum.

Very saucy, and at his age, frequently fulfilling for both ladies.

Wouldn't it be a blast if the server got knocked up and came to join mum and son for a more permanent arrangement....only to discover that both girls love their shared young, quick to recover young man, AND find they like and enjoy each other nearly as much!

Mum might be a little beyond child-bearing, but if not, they could both have his babies.

I have...a thing, a fetish about this.

I get this following data from my best mate at the academy. He had his mum, elder sister and sister's best friend....and gave them all his babies over two and a half years.

I won't say he was hung like a horse, but he was well above average....and had a way...

His mum had his sister late in her sixteenth year, the outcome of a friend's birthday party that....went wonky. Not willing to give up the baby, she carried on eventually getting a flat on her own upstairs from a cousin some years her elder and willing and able to watch the baby. A later fiancé gave her Gad (Gadwin, my mate) but he never returned from the Middle East. With help, they all carried on until that fateful night. Gas was sixteen and had been filling out to meet similar proportions to his father.

It all started with flirting between he and Eowynn's besty...that ended up with a colossal fuck, Eowynn followed a week later at her besty's prompting, mum the following month. It became a kinky quatern.

They all live together with babies near Weston and are planning for a very large family. It seems the ladies love being pregnant as much as getting pregnant and Gad seems to have impressive capacity. He said mum wants two more before she gets too close to the end of her menses, the girls want five or six each.

Gawd! I haven't been laid in nearly a fortnight!

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A yummy start!

It seems like it's going to get much better! Thank you!

badmommy71badmommy71over 6 years ago
mmmmmm so hot!!!

A son always cums more with his mommy! ;-)

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
can't say much

can't say much; the story didn't take off for me; this is not to question your writing skills, though.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 6 years ago
Too fast, man...

Too fast, too convenient...needs to slow down. Foreplay can be sooooo important in a good story. Yes, you have the ability to write, but make it stretch and it will prolong the pleasure for your readers. It's what we want...aching, drawn out pleasure...

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 6 years ago
True love

Incest is considered wrong, yet I could feel the love--not just the lust--between this mother and her son. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great story but...

I loved the story and hope you continue with it, but it jumps around a little too much for me. You talk about so many characters, yet don't give much of a back story, or explore the situations behind them. Also a little too quick on the 5 minute wait. That in itself would make a wonderful and antagonizing chapter.

cricketxcricketxover 6 years ago
Nephew and more

She should have a nephew and he an aunt. I like the bar maid, perhaps she might be the wife at some point?

subDsubDover 5 years ago
Man what a great build-up

Easily one of the best, if not the best, short build-up I’ve seen here.

The actual sex writing could use some work. The mom immediately diving into a rimjob is pretty far-fetched, as is cumming instantly (from a bitten nipple?!) 3-4 times in under a half hour.

Overall, well-written and super hot. 5 stars.

One note:

This paragraph was clunky and ambiguous (“it”).

“And it burned even brighter. I warmed myself by it before I left. “

I’m guessing if you remove the second sentence, (which extends a metaphor a little too far,) it would be more clear and much more effective (because the sentence is very distracting).

I’m eager to see what else you can do with different plots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous