I Feel the Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lampilot
lampilot
82 Followers

"Fuck, Mom!" I shouted. "Oh, my God..."

"I've got a little wriggler," she said with a laugh.

As soon as her tongue touched the tip of my cock, I went off, cum shooting up and toward me. Mom missed most of the first spurt, but wrapped her lips round right away and gulped all the rest down. When her lips popped off with a smack she grinned and moved back up the bed.

I kissed her again. She met my tongue and we necked and nestled and tickled and touched till I could feel her slick cunt dripping onto my thigh, and I realized she hadn't come yet.

Without breaking our kiss, I urged Mom underneath me and onto her back, feeling the top of my cock flatten down the full length of her slit.

"God, that feels good..."

I responded by kissing all over her perfect breasts, taking as much care with her nipples as she had with mine. They were fat and almost crimson, like hard perfect rubies in my mouth. She shrieked, held me tight. I started to switch sides and basked in the heavenly gully of sweat and perfume and leftover cum between her breasts. I nibbled there, too, Mom humping up in response, then reached her other nipple and decided to give her a taste of her own medicine, with a bite. And the instant I did, she came just like I had, maybe harder. She moaned my name, called me a good boy, her baby boy, working her whole pelvis in circles. I could feel her juices oozing up and out between the fusion of our bodies.

She put a hand to her head in exhaustion—I was at her cunt before she could recover. Her bush was lush, caked and glistening in her cum. I took some strands into my mouth and started to suck. Mom gripped my shoulders in response, her nails digging in as I made my way through more and more of her auburn tangles. Her hair continued thinner and thinner down the rest of her pussy, and I followed the trail like a bloodhound, slobbering all the way till I found what I was hunting for.

Her opening, my very origin, seemed to bloom and plump obscenely. A milky marble of cum oozed out just then, quickly losing its shape as it drooped long and slow into my salivating mouth.

"Oh, Bradley," Mom moaned. I could see her rolling and pinching her nipples as she watched me. The steady scrumptious stream of juices leaking out of her made it hard to give the rest of her much attention—I didn't want to miss a drop! But I moved up, taking in more than anything else the thick, private odor of her, letting my tongue lift up the tumbles of her hair as I finally zeroed in on her clit, sucking it into my mouth, and Mom exploded again.

Instead of collapsing like last time, she reached down and gripped me under each armpit, yanking my body with surprising strength up and across hers till we were settled, face-to-face. Her hand snuck down between our bodies and started tugging on my erection impatiently. Neither of us spoke. I was inside her in an instant, plunging forward as far as I could go; I know I came almost immediately, and that Mom did, too. She told me later she could feel both our messes mixing together inside her the instant I bottomed out. I didn't stop, though, didn't go soft, just pulled back inexpertly, pausing as I felt just my head inside of her. Mom's eyes shot open when I thrust back in again, and she pulled me down and thrust her tongue into me, searching out my own and chewing on it gently but insistently. The combination was almost indescribable: soft lazy barbs of pain on one slick appendage, deepest pleasure rupturing all through another. I made a mental note to see if maybe we could switch them around next time.

Oh God, next time, time after that, time after that...

I came again.

. . .

Each of us awoke during the night, to play from the other. First was Mom's mouth on my cock, which I don't remember much about. Just the incredible sensation, and my eyes drifting to the full moon out the big hotel window as neither of us spoke, me eventually closing my eyes as I tried to focus on the deep, ecstatic, almost inhuman noises coming from inside Mom as she worked my cum out of me.

The next thing I remember, I came to halfway down the king-sized bed, Mom's ass peeking out delectably. I suddenly got the urge to repay her, to taste her deepest underneath like she had mine, to touch and taste and know everything about her.

I shifted over and started to stroke and squeeze her plumpness. She didn't stir. I leant down and, parting her cheeks, flicked my tongue out experimentally. I wasn't put off at all, and went right back in. Mom woke up a few seconds later, as much I'd guess from my shocked moan once I felt her sphincter clench and pulse around my tongue.

"Oh, you beautiful fucking boy, keep surprising Mommy..."

I uh-huhed as best as I could, reaching up to the dimples of Mom's lower back, massaging down around her thighs till my hands reached her dripping slit. She humped up and down in earnest, ejecting my tongue from her asshole right before she let loose and came all over my plunging fingers, juices coating me in hot sugar.

Together, my mother and I licked me clean, and fell asleep.

. . .

"Good morning, my love."

Mom's beaming face was backlit by the sun.

"Boy, do I like the sound of that."

She kissed me. "Me, too."

I brought my nose down to my armpit and took a sniff. "I think I like the sound of a shower, too."

She kissed me again, on the nose. "Gonna have to wait on that one, boy" she laughed, bounding across the room.

"Aw," I whined. "Not gonna get lonely?"

"Not gonna get clean, if you're in there with me. And we've gotta get down to breakfast."

"Mmm," I stretched and rose. "Put some of those burned calories back on."

"I think you fucked a five-egg omelette's worth out of me, with bacon." She poked her head out of the bathroom. "And a short stack."

I laughed. "At least."

"Hey, grab the paper," she shouted over the rush of the water. "I think this place drops 'em off."

I walked across the room, still naked, and opened the door to the biggest surprise of the weekend yet. Turned out the hotel delivered more than papers.

Katy the beautiful bartender was standing there, closed fist raised to knock. She was already smiling, and wider and wider as she looked me up and down, eyes straying to my still-sticky cock.

"Hi!" she chirped. "Your mom invited me to breakfast with y'all and the family. Just came to see if she was ready.

"...is she ready?"

To be continued

lampilot
lampilot
82 Followers
12