All Comments on 'I Finally Found My Place'

by vpgbisub

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmmm.........interesting.

mmmm......very interesting,I will wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT

I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENING TO ME. ANY TAKERS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Me next please!

I have often dreamed of this very thing. I would love to find a hot top like this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you are lucky!!

Oh my, wgat a great story. You should buy a lottery ticket as you hit the jackpot here, every cocksucker's wishes cum true with your story

Keep writing as your good with the pen

jc

goldenbrowngoldenbrownover 12 years ago
sooo hott...

OMG my asshole is so moist after reading this story. I simply love being with a man who's cock is so wonderful that you will absolutely beg to have it inside you 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like me

I feel the story so close to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

There's noting wrong with being a bottom that loves to service a man. In know because that is what I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)! Bravissimo! The storyline was brilliantly conceived and masterfully crafted. The story is very very erotic and quite realistic.

Anon 02/05/15 hit the nail on the head when he said that "there's noting wrong with being a bottom that loves to service a man."

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Glorious

I've had an arab guy living about an hours drive from me. His tool is over 10" and very fat. He is a top who adores making my arsehole sing. And when he gets into his stride my hole has the time of its life. The way he works will make me nut at least twice before he leaves what seems like a cup full of thick spunk in my arse. I seem to leak for hours afterwards which adds to thrill - especially if I'm in public chatting with friends and I'm only half concentrating on what's being said as my ring is clenching and dribbling at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He’s white I’m black, we’re both married to bright successful women and we’re longtime lovers on the DL. We met at a conference 6 years ago, our displays were next to each other. He openly flirted with me - you’re handsome, you’re well-built, bet you got girls always coming at you - then he said, ever been with a dominant top? One that will fuck you so hard you forget that you’re a guy? I was curious. By breakfast the next morning, in his suite, I was convinced. We get together 4 times a year now, 2-3 nights each time - my mouth brings him to his first cum then I lay on my back and spread for him as his 8 inch bruiser enters me fast then fucks me slow. I towel him off, admiring that muscle of his and get ready for the next round; this is the only area of my life where I’m completely submissive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous