All Comments on 'I Finally Get My Chance'

by imnsocal5

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Good story... want to see the next part soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That first time sucking a cock is something you'll never forget. It is such a great feeling to have a hard cock in your mouth. Then when he cums and you get that first taste of another mans cum----nothing better. If this Is a true story, I'm sure the roommates will have many more sessions and will end up fucking each other.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
NICE

Real nice, a very enjoyable read. Will be waiting for the next chapter. It is really nice when a young man gets his first taste of cum, I am sure he will alway remember it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really nice story. It reminded me of the first time with another guy. Please hurry with the part second of this story

J1biboiJ1biboiover 9 years ago

Great story. I love stories about the first time sucking a cock, it always reminds me of the first time I sucked a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

I like the part about the silky smoothness of his cock, i remember that was one of my own really good memories that smoothness as my lips slid up and down my friends cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story has made me so horny, I can't wait for my boyfriend to get here. I really need to suck cock now

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh lord

yes of course 2 str8 males sharing the flat , young and horny ,and now that they discover that hard cock is fun to play with other ,poor them stock in the same quarter

the cook always ready for the other cook ; they will have to much fun , what a marvelous predicament . between girls i had to sneak and hide to get to my friend cook but when you do start to taste it , wow you just come back for more ,it is the first time to get the nerve to make the move , i relate to your story ,and then after that it is just sweet natural fun , PLS write the rest of the story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cock lover

After reading this I think I need to find a nice young cock for this afternoon that I can drain. My dick is hard and I want to taste some cum right now. I hope this story was a true one. It is so hard for me to find a nice young man anymore as I am a senior male and am not on the top of the list for younger guys. Too bad too as I am pretty good at what I do with either a man or woman. One of these days I know it will happen though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
making me so hard

Sitting here naked jacking off really turned on by this story. Would really love to be in the middle of the two of them feeling nothing buy pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same thing with me

Two young men, horny as heck together all the time! My buddy was a few years young than me and sucked my cock one night after the lights went out. It was incredible. After I shot my cum into his mouth and felt him swallow it all, he licked my cock clean and then went back to his own bed. The next day we didn't see each other and I was in bed asleep when he finally made it back to our room. I awoke with my cock in his mouth and I was hard as a rock! I blew my nut into his mouth and when he swallowed, I heard him whisper "that was good!"

This went on for about 2 weeks, it was never mentioned in the light of day but we both knew, obviously. It wasn't a bone of contention, I'm not sure if either of us really thought about it, I know I didn't. But he sucked me off every single night without fail. It got to the point where I didn't even jack off, knowing I was going to be able to cum that night.

Then one Saturday afternoon, we started drinking beer, we had a day of rest, finally. I was grungy and told Mike I was going to take a quick shower, not to drink all the beer. When I walked back through wearing only a towel, I stopped to take a pull of my beer standing right in front of Mike and I'm not sure whether I meant to, but my towel slipped and there I was with a half hard cock from the warm water. He didn't hesitate, Mike leaned forward and took my cock into his mouth and began sucking. I was half drunk, warm and horny, taking me about 30 seconds to cum! He swallowed it, licked my cock off and smiled at me.

I sat down at the table, naked. I just stared at him and he stared back. My cock hardly even went down while we just sat and drank our beer. It was now or never to find out so I stood again and moved in front of Mike. He didn't hesitate, he took my cock in his mouth and began sucking on the head and jacking the shaft. I blew another load and sat back down heavily into my chair, drinking beer. Mike looked at me and swallowed my cum while I watched! He chased it with his beer and we both began dying laughing!

He confessed to some bi tendencies, but this was the first time he acted out on them. We both went on to get married to gorgeous women but for the two years we lived together, he sucked my cock on demand. Yes, literally on demand though I never demanded. I just stood in front of him naked and he sucked me. From then on, he sucked me three, sometimes four times every single day. He finally became comfortable enough to pull his own cock out and jack off. His favorite way of cumming was with my cock in his mouth while on his knees and frantically jacking away! I never sucked his but kind of wish I had. The enjoyment he got out of sucking mine always made me wonder. But to have your own personal cocksucker whenever you want, was awesome.

I'd motion to him to come over and suck me when I was talking with my girlfriend at the time. We'd talk and he'd suck. Once he made me cum three times in succession before I hung up. It was incredible! He even sucked me once when he knew it was my folks I was talking too. We never did anything high risk, he just loved the taste of my cum and I loved cumming in his mouth. Win win!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would be like Mike in the comment from anon. I really love sucking cock and being Fred cm.

blowitblowitover 7 years ago
Oh I wish.

Married here and am so curious. I would love to have an experience like this. I want so much to suck a guy off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definetly hot!

I am still looking for my first chance. Straight but, after reading this here stories, I'm looking to find a friend to spend some times sucking and tasting a cock discreetly Live in South Florida. ampmiami1@live.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous