All Comments on 'I Flipped the Camera On...'

by PlacidoSwann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
repeatable

The story needs to have things like "Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click." Reduced to just a couple of the same word as even a grade school dropout gets the message with that, this amount is far too long and insults readers.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannover 13 years agoAuthor
click?

Thanks for the feedback. I figured folks would just skim through them, that is, read them at a glance. You mean you labored through each and every one individually? Wow. Now I'll know better in the future not to try and use words for effect. I apologize for insulting your intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like it

I don't find the clicking annoying, all in all i really liked the story.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannover 13 years agoAuthor
shorter than usual

Thank you. Its the shortest story I've posted here, and may suffer for that, but it was fun to do and I hope that it provides a little pleasure.

And to further explain... that someone does or does not like the clicks is fair comment, but to call it an insult to the reader's intelligence is laughable. Its a technique I used to provide a moment of immersion during some narrative blocks. It may be that it was overdone, and I can understand that some might find it grating. But to suggest that I put extra clicks in because I thought that readers wouldn't get that he took a lot of pictures if I used fewer is absurd. Mostly I used sets of three because it provided a nice rhythm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

I almost came two thirds thro the story . Damn good writing ; any sequel ?

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannover 13 years agoAuthor
probably not

But I have a couple of other stories here, and more in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this story

awesome job!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 5 years ago
Damn Hot

I want to do this someday if i have a daughter, vreat work man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous