I Flipped the Camera On...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one was in the bathtub, soapy bubbly fun and plenty of peekaboo as Emerald's tits popped in and out of view. We finished with her climbing out of the tub and toweling vigorously off, which set all of her lovelies to shaking for the boys.

When that set went up eyeballs and downloads rose tenfold. Emerald was starting to garner serious notice and so we produced her first video on Saturday. The water set had proved particularly successful and so since our backyard is pretty secluded, Emerald could use the pool without being seen.

Emerald in a little bikini firing up the grill, Emerald oiling herself on the lounger, working over her legs, tummy and up to her tits, slowly rubbing the oil in, sliding her fingers down into the cups, massaging the soft, quivering flesh, gradually exposing more and more of herself as the strings (which had been carefully tied to stay loose) did just what we wanted that bikini top worked its way off leaving Emerald to nonchalantly squeeze and rub her beautiful knockers for the pleasure of others... myself not the least of these.

Wearing only a skimpy bikini bottom, Emerald sauntered across the patio to pop open a well shaken soda can that splurted nicely across her delicious chest, and sent her boobs to dancing wildly as she burst into peals of laughter. To sluice off, she walked shamelessly out into the sunlight and mounted the springboard to execute a perfect swan dive. That was the part that would have a certain segment of the viewing public blathering inanely in posts about art and the beauty of the female form. I later edited that segment out and used it in slow-mo with some classical music as a free come-on for the home page.

The remainder of the clip showed Emerald swimming about, elegant underwater, tossing her bikini bottom up on the deck (what did you expect?), splashing the cameraman (me) and doing all of those things you would imagine she'd do, and if you can't-- then go get the clip from our site, only $9.95. And of course I've also pulled a set of stills out and posted them to her gallery—free for members!

Interest was skyrocketing now, with suggestions pouring in for more sets and videos. We did a few chaste ones that did quite well, really. There were some nice down blouse shots of Emerald in a low top cut playing with a fluffy puppy on a throw rug. And then another of Emerald applying make-up and trying on necklaces while wearing only her panties. You never really got a good look at her tits until she put a bra on, and then only for a moment. I can't believe how well that one did, so we did another of her putting her pantyhose on, and that did almost as well.

By now, Emerald was making me hornier and hornier. She insisted that since she was getting naked, or nearly so, that I take my shots wearing only my boxers, and she wouldn't start until I had a bone for her. "The shots are so much sexier when you're in the spirit of the thing. And it makes me feel sexy having a hard cock to think about." She was developing quite a lewd mouth, but despite our proximity and the hugs she often gave me, my cock had never popped out for her to see and she never groped me there. I still was uncertain how far she would go.

Several of our posters had suggested in a general way that a hard core section for the elite membership would be appreciated, but we never really discussed it, until much to my surprise Emerald mentioned the Tom of Dearborne request for a cocksucking set.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" I surprised even myself by asking that, and I trembled inwardly at the possible answers.

"Well, no," she responded shyly, "but I've thought about it," my heart skipped a beat, "And I've always wanted to..." the bottom dropped out of my stomach, "But... well, I don't trust those boys at school, and..." she hesitated coquettishly.

"And?" I prodded.

"And with all of this, well, I feel like I've outgrown boys and want my first to be with a man, a grown man." She added in case I didn't catch her drift. "With a..." she was blushing now, "...a penis I can trust!"

Penis? Where had this sudden burst of false modesty come from? The blushing, the downcast eyes, creeping in closer, and then looking up at me shyly, oh, she was quite the actress.

"But I don't know many men, except for you, Daddy. And I'd really like to do this one. But you're the only man I can trust."

I pulled my little bundle of sexy female flesh close, and let her soft curves melt into me. "We'll work it out, sweetheart."

"For Tom of Dearborn," she whispered.

And so I flipped the camera on and here we were. My dream of stuffing my daughter's sweet mouth with my fat cock was about to become a reality, and it was beginning to seem like it was a dream she shared as well.

"Would you like to do that Emerald?" I asked. "Would you like to gobble a man's penis for Tom to watch?"

"Tom from Dearborn has been such a good fan. I think he must have purchased all of my picture sets and videos. But... do you think anybody else would like to see it? I mean, see me with a big ol' dick coming into my mouth?"

"I think there are many, many men who would love to see that sweetheart."

We weren't exactly improvising, although Emerald was quite creative that way, and would veer off script when inspiration struck; but we began be sticking to our planned outline. The idea was for Emerald to start out shy and hesitant, and become avid after she got a taste of what I had to offer. But we hadn't actually discussed whether or not I would cum, and if a she would swallow and the mystery of it made the moment absolutely mouthwatering in anticipation.

She was all sexy little girl slut now. "But I've never actually seen a man's penis before, Daddy."

"It's not scary at all, angel. Here, let me show you."

"Oh would you?" She sounded thrilled.

I had set up a second camera on the dresser so that I could enter the scene without revealing my face. We wanted the wankers to imagine that this could be them. They didn't care about seeing me, I was just a penis, a cock for Emerald to suck and this would all be edited together later. Today I was dressed in trousers, a fitted T-shirt and skivvies, rather than the shorts I usually wore. We wanted Emerald to have a little work to do before feasting on me.

I reached into camera view to unbuckle my belt. Emerald watched wide eyed.

"I want to try it," she announced. Then she brushed my hands aside and began fumbling with the belt buckle. She stuck her tongue out like this was actually challenging and contrived to press her wrists against my bulging hard-on as she did so. Emerald had an instinct for where the camera was and it was clear from later footage that you could tell that she was rubbing me up. Believe me, I could tell!

With the buckle loose she pulled the belt off me slowly and, tongue still out, she next attacked the snap of my trousers. Somehow she managed to make that look difficult, and she smiled triumphantly when it popped free. Then with eyes glued to my crotch, she slowly pulled the zipper down over my lurching hard on. It was still growing at this point and I was uncertain as to whether it would first appear bursting through my fly, or if it would stay hidden until it emerged over the elastic of my skivvies.

Then the little cock-tease stopped. Now picture this. I was standing at the foot of her bed, my pants half off around my waist, my cock straining against the thin fabric of my shorts. Emerald kneeled on the bed before me, wearing the aforementioned black nightie and precious little else. Her lips were scant inches from the meat she would soon taste. I was aching with lust. And the little bitch stopped!

She was going to stretch this out. She reached up and slipped her long fingered hands up under my tight T-shirt and slid them up my belly, pulling the shirt up as she rose. And rise she did, straightening up and sliding her fat jugs against me, rubbing against me like a cat, feeling my hot hard bone strain against her belly, her boobies, mashed against me chest as she slowly stripped off my shirt. How she contrived to do this without showing my face, I can't imagine. But when I looked at the footage, all you could see was the shirt going over my head, and then my face hidden in the valley between her wobbling girls.

I gotta tell you it was heavenly in there.

She tossed my shirt away and then was back down around my waist, tugging my pants off. Now she was showing impatience, and as she pulled at my pants she managed to mess up my shorts as well, batting my dick around so that it bobbed crazily and couldn't stay contained. It began peeping out. First the head, than a bit more, and then the waist band of my skivvies was pulled down and the whole monster popped into view. At that she just yanked everything down off me, and I found myself standing naked before my daughter for the first time and I had a boner for her.

It was a dream come true.

Emerald clutched at me, her hands digging into my ass, and her pretty face pressed against my meat. Her chin was in my nutsack, and her eyes were raised skyward to take in the sight of my cockhead high above her. Her full lips, sensuous and gleaming with impeccably applied lipstick lay against the base f my long shaft.

"Oh, Daddy, your cock is so big! How do you get it so big? Does it hurt when it's so hard? It feels so strong! Can I taste it Daddy, can I?"

"Could I ever deny you something you wanted, sweetheart? Just go slowly. I don't want you to choke."

And with that parental permission, Emerald began tasting every square centimeter of my cock, beginning at the base, and working her way up, leaving saliva and lipstick in her messy wake. She had gotten to the sensitive skin about two inches below my cockhead when I began to think I wasn't going to make it. She was going to make me blow too soon if I didn't do something quickly. I reached under her chin to lift her face up. Her chin shined with the slick of her ministrations as her eyes shined with love.

"Do you like it sweetheart?"

"I love it! Oh god, Daddy, your cock tastes even better than I imagined. I just love licking it... I want more right now. Give it to me, pleeeeease!"

And with that she brought my fantasies into reality by engulfing my cockhead with those beautiful lips. The moment's respite had taken a bit of the edge off and I was fully ready now to enjoy watching and feeling my cock sliding in and out of Emerald's hungry mouth. She had a most delicate touch. Her tongue swirled gently around my red cap, teasing me with pleasure, enticing me to unload my semen into her. And I fully planned to, but not yet.

I pushed a bit, and another inch passed through those lips. Emerald gasped a little. Thick as I am, even a couple of inches left her mouth well stuffed with cock. She began to roll her head, letting her cheeks bulge with my meat, first the right side and then the left. And as she did so, another inch slowing worked its way in.

And by now, the tongue stud had begun making magic. I felt the pressure under my shaft, the deep hard massage that was going to pull my semen up along the length of my fountain to flood her mouth. Emerald seemed to realize it as well. I began thrusting myself forward, rocking a just a little, just enough to begin shoving myself just a little deeper... another inch, and another and I was starting to slide into her throat.

Emerald gagged a little now and I pulled out. But she had understood the secret power of the tongue stud, and she pressed it firmly against my cock as I did so, and I felt my load rising upward. But I didn't cum yet. Not yet.

She took me in again, as deeply as before, and then I pulled out. In and out, again and again, and with each stroke she pressed the tongue stud into my cock as though begging for me to cum. Soon, I knew. She drew my sap towards her. I felt her hands reach around to grasp my ass cheeks as they flexed, driving my cock into its new home. For I knew Emerald's mouth would mine, now and forevermore when the boiling spew finally breached the threshold of my cock and spilled drunkenly into her mouth.

And finally it happened. Buried about four inches into her mouth, I began my orgasm. I shuddered and the dam gave way, spraying her with a new taste sensation. She gurgled as cum frothed and backwashed but she gulped down as much of the thick fluid as she could. This wasn't for the camera anymore. This was about us. This was about me creaming into my daughter's mouth and her eagerly encouraging it, draining me of my lust to feed her own.

There was nothing mannered or false about the ensuing tape. Sales went off the chart. Tom of Dearborn's wish was granted and he got to see Emerald sucking her first cock. My wish was granted as well, and Emerald quickly became very well acquainted with the taste and length and hardness of her old man's cock. She always called me Daddy on tape, but everyone just assumed it was sex play.

Emerald's wishes? Well, she reveled in the action, the money, and loved being the perfect little slut I knew she could be. We did sixty-nine shortly thereafter, and by the time High School graduation rolled around I was fucking her for the camera, and scarcely a day went by where Emerald wasn't walking around with my cum in her. But it was only for the camera. Our activities never translated into a relationship as lovers. We remained father and daughter, business partners and didn't take our fucking private. It was always for public consumption, for whenever I flipped the camera on...

12