I found a Perfect Mistress Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

I look over at Robert and his eyes are hungrily looking at my cleavage. My brain instantly urges me to cover myself modestly with my hand but I ball my fist and resist it. It's good that Robert hungers for my body. I want him attracted to me. My heart starts to race. He slips his left hand over mine and looks up into my eyes.

He asks. "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes of course." We lean towards each other and our lips meet. I swoon a bit as our tongues dance together.

He sits back and says, "Wendy I think you are simply great. You are perfect for me." My heart leaps as I hear his compliment.

His features turn more serious. "Right now, I am not in a position to have a normal man, woman relationship but I want to offer you something that I think you will agree is very, very good for you and your son."

I'm a bit confused but I listen carefully as he continues. "I would like you to be my mistress. You would have a nice townhouse close to the university. I would give you five thousand dollars a month to spend however you like. I would pay for your university tuition. This will improve your life."

I am speechless and bring my hand up to my mouth. I struggle to take in what he is saying.

He goes on, "As my mistress, your body will be mine. I can have sex any time or any way I want. I'm not into inflicting pain so don't be worried about that sort of thing. If you ever refuse my advances, the deal immediately is over."

My mind is muddled. I can't think straight. This is all so overwhelming.

"I want to give you a few minutes to think this over. I'm going upstairs to the washroom and will be back in about ten minutes. Make your decision. But know this, the offer is only good tonight. If you turn it down, we will never speak again. If you accept my offer, as a sign, I want you to take off your panties and place them on the table in front of you. Then when I come into the room, I will come over to your side and you will take my right hand and sweetly kiss the back of it. Then our arrangement will start."

With that, Robert rises and left the room.

I'm left alone with my thoughts. Should I slap his face and leave? What is best for Tommy? Sex with him wouldn't be bad. I would have my schooling finished. Oh, my goodness, what should I do?

Robert's Viewpoint.

Well I do hope I see those panties on the table. If not, there will be other beautiful young girls that will accept my generous offer. But Wendy seems so perfect.

I descend a long staircase back down to the private room and open the door. There on the table are the sweet pink satin panties that I had seen in her selfie picture. A surge of adrenaline fills my chest. My god, this is going to be fucking fun. A big shit-ass grin breaks out on my face. She sits looking up at me nervously. I go to her side. She takes my right hand and brings it to her lips and kissed the back sweetly in complete submission.

She looks up at me and starts to speak, "Robert I..."

I put a finger over her lips. "Don't say anything my dear. I'm glad you have made this decision. "

I step behind her chair and put my hands on her bare shoulders. Her skin is soft as velvet and warm. I stroke her gorgeous thick golden colored hair with my right hand. I lean my head forward over her and see the tops of her breasts pushing up and swelling at the top of her summer dress. Her cleavage is a deep dark hole separating those impossibly white globes. Her chest rises and falls with every nervous deep breath.

Slowly, my two hands slipped down off her shoulders to the promised land of her magnificent tits. Ever since I had seen them exposed when she got in the car, I'd been fantasizing about cupping these beauties in my hands. Very, very slowly, my hands glided closer. I hear her catch her breath in anticipation knowing my palms would soon cup her breasts. My fingers reach the tops of her breasts. I pick up speed and push my fingers under the top of the dress, the top of her bra and deliberately pushed downward until I was cupping a tit in each hand. Her nipples are as hard as diamonds. This girl is getting very horny.

"AAAhhhh. Sweet Jesus." Wendy sighs

I squeeze her breasts and played with her nipples. They are mine now and fuck do they feel great.

Wendy's Viewpoint

His hands on my breasts are crazy making. God, I haven't had sex in a year and this is driving me crazy. I hope we can drive to his place soon and make love. I need this badly. My pussy is gushing. Oh, he's taking his hands out of my dress.

"Wendy, stand up."

I stand and a hand in the small of my back firmly guides me halfway down beside the mahogany table. The table is bare here. He turns me towards him and lifts my chin for a deep French kiss. Its heavenly. His hands go to my bottom and he massages each ass-cheek. At first, I feel violated and clinch my cheeks together. Then I relax them when I realize my pact gives him the right to explore anywhere on my body. My mother always taught me to always do the best I can. So, I will try to be the best mistress I can. His deep massaging hands feel so wonderful. I can feel Robert's erect penis in his pants against my stomach. I hope he will take me to his place soon, so we can have sex. Maybe, this is just a date and I'll have to wait.

"What a nice ass you have Wendy. Hmmm. It feels great. I think I'd like to see that great ass of yours or should I say mine. Lay over the table and raise your dress up over your waist so I can see my mistress's cute bum."

Oh, I'm going to die of embarrassment. I turn and bend at my waist and lay across to smooth surface. The wood is cool on my cheek. My hands resist exposing myself but I don't have a choice. I reach back to the hem and pull my skirt up, exposing my bare bottom for him to examine. Oh my, only my husband and doctor have seen my private areas.

Robert says admiringly, "That is one beautiful ass my dear. Why don't you reach back and spread your ass-cheeks so I can see your sweet little asshole and hot pussy." Oh, my heavens, he's talking so dirty. I comply. "Spread your knees some more. That's right my dear, just do what I say. You're doing great." He pats my buttock as a small reward for doing well.

I hear a belt buckle being opened and then a zipper being pulled down. Sweet Jesus, he's going to fuck me right here on the table in this public place. He's moving closer. I can feel his bare legs against mine. He strokes my left buttock with his right hand like I am a prize thoroughbred he owns. I guess he does in a way. He slides two fingers expertly along the slit between my pussy lips. I cringe knowing he will feel how aroused my vagina has become dripping wet.

"That's what I like, a woman whose pussy gets all nice a juicy when she needs a good fuck. "

I feel the tip of his weapon notch in my vaginal opening. It's too large to enter. He holds my hips and with an animal grunt he drives his penis to the deepest part of me.

"Fuck, you're as tight as a virgin. Your hubby must have been built like a chipmunk."

It's true, my vagina feels fuller now than ever in my marriage. Robert's equipment feels grand. He pounds into me and I can't help moaning in pleasure with every stroke. Yes, yes keep going, yes.

"How do you like my cock love?"

"It's wonderful. Oh yes, it feels wonderful." That's no lie. Sex has never felt this good. It's like a new experience.

Soon I am nearing an orgasm. I hear the door open and a male voice four or five feet away. Oh my word, it's a waiter and he can see me having sex. I turn my face away so he can't see me. What does Robert think?

In a bland servant voice, I hear, "Sir would you like a coffee or a dessert?"

In an equally monotone, "Yes, get me a coffee. Make it a cappuccino. Wendy, do you feel like a coffee?" I mumble a no into the table. Our bodies stay locked together. Robert acts with the waiter like nothing is happening. I hear the door open and the waiter leaves. I feel the zipper at the back of my dress being pulled down and open. The clasp of my bra is then opened and I feel cool air across my back.

"Get up on your elbows sweetie. I just want to strip this dress down and off you. I'd hate to wrinkle it." I obey, and lift myself up and my dress is pulled down and off over my bottom after Robert disconnects our genitals.

Robert's Viewpoint.

What a beautiful back and ass Wendy has. Now that she is completely nude, I can see I have made a great choice for a mistress. I love the way she takes direction so obediently. Her nice slim waist feels good to hold when I slide my cock back into this tight pussy, balls deep. Wow, that is fucking sweet. Oh oh, Wendy is laying back down with her chest on the table. Likely because she doesn't want the waiter to see her tits when he comes back. Fuck that. I love showing off my prize.

"Wendy, lift your body off the table dear and straighten your arms. I love to see your tits hang down when I'm fucking you doggy style. That's right. Just like that. Your tits are nice and firm but I love the way they sway a bit whenever I pound my cock into your tight pussy."

Let me pound her pussy for a while. Look at her tits sway lewdly. Gotta love it. I'll grab a handful of golden hair. Hear her moan. Fuck, I think she's going to cum.

Wendy's Viewpoint

Oh, that feel so deliciously naughty. My pussy is just burning. I feel like such a tart with my breast swaying with every stroke. Oh fuck, I'm going to have an orgasm.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh. OOOOHHH sweet Jesus, I'm cumming . YES, YES. Keep doing me. AHHHHH. Oh sweet mercy, yes.

My orgasm is abruptly halted by a voice just a couple of feet away saying, "Are you sure you don't want dessert sir?" Shit, it's the waiter. He must have seen me having an orgasm. I'll die. I feel like such a slut.

Robert's reply, "No just the bill please. We're just about finished."

I can feel Robert pull his penis from my pussy and a big gush of cum leak out and down the inside of my thigh.

"James, could you pass me a napkin please." I hear him wiping himself. "Thanks."

"Wendy, please stand up. I'd like you to thank James for serving us so well tonight."

Oh, I can't stand. He'll see everything. My body is frozen.

Robert's Viewpoint.

This is the first time she hasn't done exactly what I've said. I can't have that. I give her ass a loud slap.

"Wendy, I SAID stand up and thank the man."

She bolts up in a wink and stands with her hands in front of her crotch and chest, hiding her goodies.

"Now, now girl. Don't be shy. Let James see what a beautiful mistress I have."

She slowly drops her hands to her side. James stares up and down the girl lecherously.

"James, I'll have me secretary settle up the bill tomorrow. That will be all."

The waiter turns and leaves.

"Very good, my dear. Please get dressed. I will keep these sweet, pink panties for a souvenir."

Wendy's Viewpoint.

We get dressed in silence as my mind reels with all the new happenings of the evening swirling in my head. Robert pulls out his wallet and takes out twenty hundred dollar bills.

"Wendy, we are a perfect match. Here's two thousand dollars to get started. I am completely good on my word. I'll put you on the payroll of my company on the terms I said. We'll find a nice townhouse close to the university for you and your little boy. Of course, it will have a sound-proof room for us to have sexy games whenever I get the urge. How does that sound?"

"That's good, sir."

"You don't have to call me sir. Just call me Robert. Tomorrow, I'll pick you up at two in the afternoon and we can go shopping for some nice dresses and lingerie. How's that?"

"That's good, Robert."

"And by the way, don't wear any lipstick. I'll want a blow job in the dressing room and I'd hate to get lipstick on my suit pants."

She hesitates. "Of course, Robert."

"That's my girl."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12