I Fucked a Reader Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally let her go and she stared at me for just a brief moment before returning to her customer service duties, welcoming the new couple that had entered the store. I grabbed the different items and walked up to the counter to check out. After she had offered her assistance to the new customers, she walked up to the counter where I was, standing on the other side, and just looked at me.

"I can't believe you are actually here," she said, a shocked expression on her face which quickly changed to a beaming smile.

"I told you I would come down someday and when I did, I would fuck you like we have always talked about," I replied. "Tonight, I'm fucking you."

"Holy shit, I can't believe this is going to happen," she said, her facial expression going back to what I can only describe as dazed, lost in thought and contemplation.

"Just ring me up and then be at my hotel as soon as you get off," I said.

She smiled a wicked smile and said, "Don't you mean be at your hotel so YOU can get off." She laughed at her pun, a cute, sexy laugh that made me adore her more.

"So we can BOTH get off," I corrected her and joined her in a laugh.

She rang me up and I paid in cash. She bagged up my belongings and I wrote down the name of the hotel and my room number. As she handed me my belongings, I pulled out the butt plug and handed it back to her. "When you get to the hotel, I want you to put this in your ass while you are still in the car, turn it on and then walk to my room with it vibrating in your ass the entire way."

She looked at me with a shocked expression and I soon realized why. The couple had stepped up with some purchases in their hands and were standing behind me, able to hear my words as I told Monica what I expected of her. I was not deterred. "Tell me you understand," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, uh, ok, I understand," she said nervously.

"No, tell me what you are to do," I said, smiling at the embarrassing situation I had put her in.

Her eyes went back and forth between me and the couple in line right behind me. "When I get to your hotel, I uh, um, I am to stick this in my butt and walk to your room with it in and turned on," she said, quietly and quickly. I heard the girl in line let out a small laugh as Monica submitted to my request.

"That's my good little girl. See you soon," I said, smiled and then left.

I walked out to my car and got in, noticing the time was only 7:41pm. She was going to be there, thinking about everything for at least the next two hours as she closed the store and did the clean-up before heading to my room.

I stopped by a local liquor store and picked up some good quality bourbon whiskey for myself and a bottle of vodka and some Red Bull for Monica knowing that she likes this. I paid, headed back to my hotel and began to get ready. I undid the package containing the under the bed straps and got them set-up and then pulled the We Vibe Three out of the box, plugged in the stand and placed the clitoral vibrator on the stand so that it would get a quick charge before Monica showed up.

I jumped in the shower, cleansing the day from my body and enjoying the steam generated from the hot water. I got out, dried off and allowed my body to cool as I walked around the room nude. My cock was in a permanent engorged state, heavy and full of weight, but not hard. I brushed my teeth, applied some cologne and pulled on a pair of tan golf shorts and a white polo. I decided to do without the underwear so that there would be less between Monica and her prize.

The clock was slowly ticking away and I laid out on the bed and turned on some TV to wait for her. I purposely avoided my phone in case she was emailing me so as to increase the thoughts and emotions in her mind. I'm sure she was emailing me, but I refused to email her back which I am sure was driving her crazy. I had left her at the store and she was expected at a certain time with a specific set of instructions to follow, but with no follow-up or communication after, I was positive that it would be playing delicious games with her mind.

"Is he really going to be there?"

"Is he messing with me?"

"What if this is a set-up?"

Of course, I was just speculating on all of this. As far as I knew, she was not emailing me and barely giving me any thought, but it fed my own desires to think that she might be. Thinking that this was driving her crazy.

At just a little after 10pm, there was a soft knock on my door. I got off the bed and walked to the door, using the peep hole to look out into the hallway. I saw Monica standing there, looking back and forth down the hallway as she waited for me to answer.

I opened the door and smiled at the vision that was standing in my door. It is one thing to find someone to chat with through sites like Literotica, especially when they are so compatible with your own sexual desires, but when that person looks as gorgeous as Monica, you start to realize that you may have just hit the jack pot.

I stood in the door, blocking her way into my room. "I'm glad you finally made it. I've been waiting for you for a while now and I don't like to wait," I said. "Did you follow my request?"

"Uh-huh," she said, her eyes a bit glazed over.

"Turn around and pull up your dress. Show me," I said.

She looked up and down the hallway again, but I stopped her.

"Don't worry about who else is around. Show me that you followed my orders and then you can come in," I said.

She bit her lip and then turned around. She bent over slightly and lifted up the back of her dress to show me the purple butt plug lodged in her ass. I stepped forward and placed my right hand on the end of the plug and bent her further over using my left hand. I slowly moved the plug back and forth in her ass, causing her to moan there in the hallway. Anyone could have walked out of their room and this would easily cause us both to be in a world of trouble, but I liked the dominance aspect of it all.

I let go of the plug and told her to stand up and turn around. She straightened herself out and turned around, looking up at me with those big eyes of hers as she awaited what I would do next.

"Please, come in," I said, and stepped aside to let her into my room.

I closed the door and she turned to face me. The look on her face was of wanting and expectation. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Sure, watcha got?" she said as she subconsciously continued biting her lip.

"Red Bull and vodka work?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm, you know me," she said, a big smile crossing her face.

I started for the bar, but as I passed her, I quickly grabbed her and pushed her face first towards the wall. I held her wrists together above her head and ground myself up against her body, my hardening cock pressed against her tight ass. I reached around and grabbed her left breast as I firmly pinned her to the wall. My head was close to hers and I moved my mouth to her ear where I began to nibble and kiss her. She threw her head back and her body arched as she thrust her ass back into my crotch.

I ran my hand along her body, moving from her tits, down her body and culminating with my hand groping her ass. I moved her dress out of the way and grasped the base of the butt plug and began to move it in and out of her, never removing it from her ass, but fucking her with it nonetheless. She was a moaning mess as I toyed with her ass and finally moved my hand away and pushed my hardening cock against her ass, driving the plug deep inside her. I pulled her hips back and pushed her body down, her face pressed up against the wall and her naked ass displayed perfectly for me.

I rubbed the curves of her ass, feeling out every inch of her smooth, caramel colored skin. I reared my hand back and brought it down with a loud smack against her ass. She yelped, but moaned. I repeated the process, over and over, spanking my little slut with whack after whack against her vulnerable flesh. Occasionally, I would accidentally (on purpose...) connect with the base of the plug, driving it violently into her ass. She wailed and moaned as I manhandled her.

I stood her back up and again leaned in to her ear and said, "I'm going to wreck you." She moaned and I felt her body tremble. I turned her around and repositioned her arms back above her head. I stepped back a bit while still holding her arms up and ran my eyes along her young body, eye fucking every inch of her.

With my right hand holding her arms above her head, I reached out with my left hand and grasped her tit. I moved from left to right, feeling the large, firm melons, squeezing and caressing them. I ran my hand down her body, feeling the womanly curves of her young body. I traveled further south till I reached under and cupped her pussy, sliding my two middle digits into her sopping wet snatch. She gasped, her mouth dropping open, and at that moment, I leaned in and passionately kissed her. We were on fire, our lips mashing together and our tongues intertwining. We were both breathing hard as we made out and I continued to finger fuck her, delighting in the wet squishing sounds coming from her pussy.

She was rocking her hips against my hand, her body writhing as I pleased her. Our kisses became very needing, a flurry of lips and tongues. I heard little whimpers from her as we kissed. We continued to make out, her arms trying desperately to be released from my grasp so that she could embrace me as well, but I held her firm. I loved the way she squirmed under my restraint. I built up our tension, letting it grow, that desire building up and then suddenly, I pulled away from her lips, her head pushing forward trying to keep the contact between our lips. I withdrew my fingers from her pussy, an exasperated look of disappointment crossing her face. I continued to hold her hands above her head and stared her directly in the eyes, loving the look of longing in her eyes.

"How about that drink now," I said, releasing her hands and walking over to the bar leaving her breathing heavy. I poured myself a bourbon on the rocks and poured her a Red Bull and Vodka. I looked over at her and she was still leaning against the wall. I took a sip of my drink and then said, "Strip for me."

She stepped away from the wall and bent over to remove her boots, but I stopped her. "No, leave the boots on." She smiled, stood back up and then slowly began to pull her dress over her head, displaying her young body for me for the first time. She was stunning. Young, curvy tight flesh that was made to please a man. I drank in her beauty while taking swigs of my drink. It was good to know that so far, the fantasy of meeting her was not being let down by the reality of meeting her.

"Crawl to me," I said with a smile. She smiled a wicked grin and sank to her hands and knees. She crawled to me, slowly and seductively, her body swaying sexily back and forth. She got to where I was and rose to a kneeling position in front of me. I looked down at her, smiled again, and handed her drink to her. She took a sip of her drink, but I said, "Drink it all down, don't savor it." She put the glass back up to her mouth and drank the entire beverage down till there was nothing but ice left in the cup. I retrieved her cup from her, turned to the bar and poured her another one, making it strong. I placed her glass on the bar which I was standing next to and turned back to her, sipping occasionally from my glass.

"God, you look so beautiful on your knees," I said. "How are you doing? Everything ok?"

"Mmmm-hmmmm," she said with a beautiful grin on her face.

"Good. Now, take my cock out, but take your time. Be good to me," I said.

She bit her lip and scooted forward a little bit more until she was right in front of my crotch. She placed her hands on the front of my shorts, running her hand over my hard dick which was freely roaming underneath my shorts with no underwear to confine it. Her hands ran along the length, feeling the hard shaft and engorged head. Not waiting for her to release my cock, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face against my hard cock. I pushed her against my erection, moving her head back and forth against my crotch, shoving my manhood against her beautiful face and letting her know who was in charge. I heard her moaning and even squealing as I used her face to my pleasure. There is something so fascinating about crushing a young girl's face into your crotch, showing her you are in charge.

I pulled her back, my hands tangled in her hair and told her to keep going. She explored for a bit more before reaching up and unbuttoning my shorts and pulling the zipper down. She reached in and I felt her hand grasp my hard dick for the very first time. Pulling it out, a smile crossed her face and she licked her lips. She stroked my extremely hard shaft, getting used to the feeling of me in her hands, watching intently as her hand slid up and down my pole. She then raised her other hand to my balls, cupping and caressing them.

I let her explore a while, enjoying her hands on my sensitive flesh, before I pulled her head in, lining the head up with her mouth. She opened up allowing me entrance, her lips wrapping around the sensitive tip, and I pushed into her. With my hand controlling her movements, I jacked my cock using her mouth, moving her up and down the shaft. I could feel her tongue exploring every inch of me as I slowly fed her in controlled movements. I wasn't going very fast at this point, but I was clearly controlling the action, speed and depth of every penetration.

"Oh, that's a good girl, your mouth feels so fucking good. I've wanted to fuck your face for a very long time and I am going to enjoy this," I said as I continued to feed her my meat stick.

I withdrew my dick from her mouth, placed my drink down and picked up her drink from the bar. With her kneeling in front of me, a look of lust plastered on her face, I dipped my cock into the sweet, alcoholic drink. I then removed it and pushed it into her mouth. A squeal of delight escaped her as she slurped on my meat, savoring the tasty concoction of vodka, Red Bull and dick. I repeated the process a few times, enjoying the sensation of going from the ice cold drink to her hot, steamy mouth.

After playing around enough, I placed her drink down next to mine and regained my grip on her head. I pushed back in with my cock and started to penetrate her young face again, only this time I picked up the pace and really started fucking her face, faster and deeper, each stroke becoming harder and more violent. She had bragged to me that she didn't have a gag-reflex and I was going to test this out. Before long, I was seriously fucking her face, delivering a good two-thirds of my dick into her mouth and poking the tight entrance to her throat. She gurgled and the delicious sounds that one only makes when a cock is aggressively fucking your face.

I pulled my saliva covered dick from her hot mouth and began slapping her face with it. Slap, Slap, Slap, before plunging back in and fucking her some more. I repeated this process several times.

Slap, slap, slap. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Slap, slap, slap. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

She was a moaning, whimpering mess as she longed for the hot, heavy flesh to beat across her face, but also craved to have it filling her mouth. I had to admit, it was extremely enjoyable to be able to treat her this way knowing that she loved it as much, if not more, than I did.

"You love that, don't you little girl," I said as I continued my assault on her face and mouth.

"Mmmm-hmmmm, I love it, use me daddy," she exclaimed with exuberance.

I pulled her close and smeared my wet cock against her gorgeous, saliva covered face before pushing her mouth down. She began to tongue and kiss my balls, bathing them with her warm, wet mouth. I continued to smear and smack my cock against her face as she hungrily devoured my sac.

"God damn, that feels fucking fantastic! You are made to please a man, aren't you my little slut?" I laughed.

I could clearly see her smile as she continued to pleasure my balls. She replied, "mmmm-hmmmm," with a bit of glee in her voice as she obviously took great pride in her sexual skills.

I pushed my cock back into her mouth but I didn't pull it out. I grabbed her head and started walking forward, pushing her back to the point that she was awkwardly crab-walking backwards on her hands and feet with my dick buried in her mouth. It was a little bit strange, but I was moving her to the wall where I could pin her between me and the unforgiving structure so that I could really use her mouth. I got her to the wall and forced her to readjust herself. She was now kneeling, her back and head pressed firmly on the wall, and I had my hands on either side of her head. There was no getting away from the thrusts of my cock which is exactly what I wanted. I was going to fully fuck her throat and keep her helpless to do anything but take my dick.

"Look up at me my pet," I said as I looked down at her. I saw her eyes struggle to look up at me as I held her firmly in place. "Holy shit, you are so fucking hot."

I started thrusting in and out of her mouth, pushing my cock fully into her. I was ecstatic to find that I could bury my entire cock into her hot little mouth and sink it fully in her throat. She never gagged or vomited, but she was definitely producing a lot of saliva as I was still stimulating her gag-reflex. It was a great benefit of the human body. Stimulation of her gag-reflex didn't trigger the need to vomit, but it did produce copious amounts of saliva to aid in dislodging whatever was in the throat. This helped me slide in and out with ease. I picked up the pace as I became confident that I wouldn't cause her to throw-up on me (that would have been a serious mood-killer) and within no time, I was pounding away at her mouth, my body smacking against her face and causing the back of her head to pound against the wall. She was using her hands on my thighs to steady herself and I got another idea.

I pulled out of her mouth, looked down at her and said, "Don't move."

I walked over to where I had hung my suits and grabbed one of my ties, reached into my suitcase and retrieved my black cock ring and then I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed the We Vibe Three from the charging base. I walked back over to her and, standing in front of her, placed the cock-ring onto my dick and beneath my balls, making it stand out and become angry as the veins protruded from the tight skin. Then, I knelt down, pulled her forward and kissed her passionately. As we kissed, I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. I tied them at the wrist using my tie, binding her from being able to use hands to fend off my penile assault of her mouth, just the way I like it. I broke the kiss, looked her in the eyes and then turned on the We Vibe. I reached down between her legs to find her (literally) dripping pussy and inserted the clitoral and g-spot stimulator into her snatch. She broke the kiss and her head fell back as the feelings took over her body. I watched as her face contorted from the pleasure but then quickly stood back up, pushed her back against the wall and slid my cock back into her mouth.

She was moaning loudly as I began to pound away again and, as before, her head kept hitting the wall. I varied the pace of my thrusts, sometimes slow, sometimes fast but every time was a full penetration where I buried myself completely inside of her mouth. Her face was my toy and she had no control over how I used her. Again, I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. Saliva was pouring from her mouth and covering her chest, causing her deep cleavage to become slick. I pulled my cock from her mouth and dropped down a little, sliding my dick between her tits and grabbed her firm breasts, pressing them together. I began to tit-fuck her, sliding my cock up and down in-between the hot, wet skin. She tilted her head down and as my dick came up between her breasts, she kissed, licked or tried to suck the engorged head.