I Fucked a Reader Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is something fantastic about fucking some nice, big tits and hers encompassed my shaft completely.

"Fuck, that's good, here, take this fucker back in your mouth," I said and stood back up, slamming back into her mouth. I became more aggressive as plowed her mouth for a few minutes, fucking her vigorously and completely dominating her mouth. I was really picking up the speed when there came a knock at the door.

"Fuck," I exclaimed and pulled my wet cock from her mouth. We were right next to the door, so I unlatched the door and cracked it open. I saw a cute young lady, probably late twenties, early thirties, standing there in some sleep wear. She was hot with a small, petite body, shoulder length blonde hair and some black-rimmed glasses.

"Um, can you please try and keep it down, I am hearing a lot of banging come from here," she said.

I don't know if it was the heat of the moment or if it was because I was so sexed up right then, but I did something that could have easily landed me in a lot of hot water.

I opened the door fully, displaying my naked body with my angry cock protruding obscenely in front of me. With the door completely open, not only could this hot girl see me in my full glory, she could also see Monica completely naked, on her knees, hands tied behind her back, vibrator buried in her pussy and covered in saliva. Monica was completely lost in the bliss that she was receiving from both the We Vibe as well as the butt plug that were vibrating both of her holes simultaneously.

"Do you really want to tell this little girl that I have to stop fucking her face just because you don't want to hear a little bit of knocking on your wall?" I said, a bit of arrogance in my voice.

"Oh my God, I, uh, oh fuck," she stammered, obviously not expecting to see what was splayed out in front of her. "I'm so sorry, uh, I'm, oh, I'll leave you all alone, I'm sorry," she said and then burst out in a nervous giggle.

"No worries. Now, if you don't need anything else, I'd like to go back to face fucking my slut here, is that ok with you?" I said.

"Uh, yeah, I'm sorry. Uh, have fun," she said, her eyes going back and forth from my face, to Monica's body to my dick.

"Oh we will," I said, "and if it gets to be too much either tonight or any other day this week, you are more than welcome to come over and join her on your knees." The blonde's mouth dropped open in complete shock as I walked back over to Monica. I grabbed her by the right side of her face, my left, keeping her mouth in full view of the blonde at the door and pushed my rock hard cock back into her mouth, sinking it completely in her mouth. I began to roughly fuck Monica's mouth and then looked at the blonde who was frozen in compete shock. "Can you please shut the door on your way back to your room?" With that, I looked back down at Monica, pulled my cock out, slapped it against her face and then shoved it back in, fucking her hard again and knocking her head against the wall again. I stopped paying attention to the girl at the door but eventually heard the door being closed.

I looked at Monica and said, "You liked that didn't you, being used in front of another girl?"

"Mmmm-hmmmmmmm," she moaned around my invading dick.

"You know she will be back. Maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow, but the fact that she didn't run away and just stood there watching means she wants to be a part of this," I said. "And I'm going to let her join. Let you two both be my little cock-hungry bitches. I'll make you go down on each other, make you both do things you've only dreamed about." I continued plowing her face as I told her what I intended to do over the next week while I was in town.

"And if she doesn't come back tonight, I'll send you over there tomorrow with both your holes stuffed and vibrating and have you bring her back. You'd like that, wouldn't you slut?" I said, stabbing her throat with my cock over and over.

"Glurg, glurg, glurg, mmmm-hm, glurg, hmmmmm, glurg glurg glurg," was all she could muster.

I grabbed her by the hair and removed my dick from her mouth. I reached down, untied her arms and then pulled her to the bed, a high-pitched squeal coming from her now empty mouth, and pushed her towards the bed. "Get up there, on your back, head hanging off."

Monica crawled up on the bed, her ass in plain view as she did and I gave her a nice, hard slap across her right cheek. She yelped out of surprise, but then giggled and assumed her position. I knew from our talks that this was a position that she absolutely loved. The blood rushing to her head as the guy had an unobstructed pathway down her throat was an incredible turn-on for her. Now, as Monica was laying on her back with her head hanging off the end of the bed, all I had to do was spread my legs slightly which lowered me down just enough that my hard cock lined up perfectly with her already willing mouth. First though, I straddled her head and presented my shaved balls to her mouth. I bent slightly, grabbed the back of her head with my left hand and lifted her head so that she could lick and suck my sac like a good girl. She didn't disappoint and went to town bathing my boys with her full lips and soft tongue. She reached up with her hand and started stroking me while she licked my balls. I heard her moan with a hungry desire as she knew the reward I had for her in them. Through our many conversations, I had informed her, not in a braggadocio way, that I had always had large, forceful ejaculations and she was always intrigued by it. She loved cum, loved the taste and texture of it and absolutely loved it when a guy came on her face. The larger the load, the better in her estimation and I was going to give her a good one. I joined her for a moan as her mouth felt fucking fantastic. I reached out with my right hand and groped and caressed her large breasts, moving from the right to the left and back again. I then started slapping her tits (another fantasy of hers) which caused her to moan. "You like that, don't you slut?" I asked continuing my groping and slapping of her tits. Without removing her mouth from my balls, she replied, "Mmmmm-hmmmmm." I could see her body writhing on the bed, the sexual energy from having my balls in her mouth and the two toys vibrating away in her holes had her curvaceous body moving back and forth and I loved it. She was filled with lust and it had full control of her.

I reached down with my right hand and grabbed my cock, removing my balls from her mouth and began to roughly rub it on her face. She opened her mouth, breathing hard from the desire inside her, so I pushed my dick in and started fucking her mouth for a bit to get it nice and wet again. I then pulled it, wet and slippery, from her mouth and went back to rubbing it across her beautiful face. Her head moved around in my hand as she tried to make sure my cock touched everywhere on her face. She was loving this as I knew she would. I started slapping my cock against her face as I had done when she was on her knees and she responded the same way, moaning and saying, "YES, Fuck Yeah, beat me with that big fucking dick!" I then pushed back in her mouth and began to fuck her face with a good half of my cock to let her get used to this new position. Her mouth felt amazing and I knew I'd finish the first time with just her mouth, but before I did, I wanted more of that deliciously tight throat of hers. "Ok my beautiful slut, time to fuck your throat again," I said. She moaned. I moved my right hand and placed it on her throat and then slowly pushed my cock back into her mouth but this time I continued in to her throat. I felt her neck expand as my cock fully invaded her mouth and I pushed until I felt myself bottom out. There is something so erotic and empowering when you have a girl on her back with her head hanging off the end of the bed and your cock is fully lodged in her mouth and down her throat. I began to pick up the pace and really started fucking her face as I held her head in place. Long, deep thrusts into her had her gurgling and sputtering, saliva pouring out and coating her face. I would fuck her like this for a bit and then give her a reprieve while I had her lick my balls or I slapped my cock against her. I was manhandling her tits, holding her head hard as I plowed into her and I would even reach down and push the We Vibe hard into her pussy and against her clit.

I then stopped doing everything else and just concentrated on holding her head and fucking her face fast and hard, my thrusts becoming more powerful and needing as I moved closer and closer to orgasm. I was impressed with her ability to keep her teeth off of my cock as I used her and it really did feel like I was fucking her hot pussy.

Faster and harder, my breathing becoming more and more ragged.

Faster and harder, grunts of pleasure and obscenities flowing from my mouth as I inched closer and closer.

Faster and harder, I finally feel my orgasm welling up inside me and I pull my cock from her mouth and step back, furiously jerking my dick and pointing it at her upturned face.

I roar loudly as my orgasm rips through me and my cum blasts from my cock. Spurt after spurt landing on her face and in her mouth, mixing with the voluminous amount of saliva already covering her face. Having purposely not cum in a few days, my first load of the night was extremely large and I coated the poor girls face. Her hands were running across her body, playing with her tits and pushing the vibrator against her pussy as I unloaded on her.

After I finished cumming, I flicked my cock, splashing the remaining cum from the head of my dick onto her face and then slid back into her mouth. She clamped down on me and began to clean me, twirling her tongue around the shaft and head, removing all remnants of my orgasm. I gently thrust in and out of her mouth for a bit before pulling out and I began scooping my cum from her face and feeding it to her. She hungrily took every glob I gave her and gulped it down.

When she was relatively cleaned up, I finally removed my weighted cock from her mouth and bent down, looking her directly in the eyes. She had a smile of bliss on her face. "You were as amazing as I always believed you would be," I said. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh daddy, that was amazing," she said. "I've never had a man just USE me the way you did and it was as amazing as I had always dreamed."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said, "but I am nowhere near done with using you my pretty little slut."

To be continued...