I Gave My Wife To 2 Dudes

Story Info
Husband discovers his voyeur side.
1.8k words
4.19
138.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ade1964
ade1964
13 Followers

My wife, Sue, and I have been together for 10 happy years, Sue is a fantastic lover, brilliant at head, and really enjoys all forms of sex. She is 35, 5'7", long dark red hair and really pretty, although lacks confidence in herself through being a little overweight.

It all started one night after a few drinks with friends, the subject as usual turned to sex, just general banter, when Sue blurted out that her ultimate fantasy was to be with two guys at once. I was somewhat taken aback, and when we got home told her so. I was really hurt by her comment, but the thing was I found it really arousing. The more I thought, the more I wanted it to happen, I started watching MMF porn, imagining that my lovely Sue was between the two hard cocks in the film, it gave me a raging hard on.

I told Sue of my fantasies, that they matched hers, or so I thought, she wasn't too keen, saying not all fantasies had to happen, but after a while she agreed and left all the arrangements to me.

I had become more aroused by the thought of watching than performing, a voyeur so to speak, so my plan now was to meet two guys, as this was my fantasy.

I used a "contact" website too look for potential guys to fuck her, then bingo, a group of black guys located only 10 mile away. Two birds with one stone, black and more than one, couldn't be better.

After I made contact with Dermot, I told him what our fantasies were, however Sue was expecting me to participate, he told me a friend of his, Mike would be able to join him and Sue at his house.

The night finally arrived, with camera fully charged, and a few drinks (Dutch courage) for Sue, we set off for what was an incredible night. At this point Sue still had no idea she was going to get fucked by two guys that didn't include me.

The night arrived, Sue had showered and shaved, but wouldn't let me see what underwear she was going to wear.

We arrived at about 830pm, we were met at the door by Dermot, a quietly spoken black guy, 40ish, about 5'8", with glasses. He led us through to the lounge area, where we sat on the sofa and chatted for a while. He offered drinks and porn, we accepted on both accounts. He reached forward and inserted a tape of his, he and four of his friends were doing a blonde lady in all holes, all I could think was my Sue was going to get pounded at just like that in less than half hour.

It was at this point I spoke to Dermot and said "shall we tell Sue about the surprise", he nodded, and disappeared, a short while later he returned and introduced Mike to us. Mike was 30ish, slightly podgy, and about 5'9".

Sue, looked slightly shocked, for all of 3 seconds, then a wry smile spread on her face as she new she was going to get a good seeing too. We finished our drinks and were asked if we would like to move onto the bedroom. Of course we agreed.

I led Sue by the hand as we followed Dermot to the bedroom, with Mike bringing up the rear. Sue went and sat on the end of the bed, while I moved to the side and got my camera out to record.

As Mike and Dermot approached the bed Sue stood up to greet them with open arms, she had an arm wrapped around each of them as they gently caressed her tits through her top. That didn't last long as it was whipped over her head. Sue was well dressed for the evening, revealing a very nice purple and black basque, which revealed her massive 40dd tits, I could see the guys liked this as they gave a knowing smile to each other. Dermot then pulled her black leather skirt down, which Sue stepped out of, her knickers quickly followed.

I could see Sue rubbing their by now hard cocks through their jeans, it was as I had thought, brilliant to watch.

Sue sat back down on the bed and unzipped Mike, I think he was her favourite, and out popped a thick 8" cock, the head was glistening ever so slightly, she soon had it in her mouth, gently licking his shaft, then sucking his black knob, with her other hand she was undoing Dermot's jeans, he pulled them down to reveal his cock, slightly shorter than Mike, but thicker. Sue turned and took him in her mouth, while still wanking Mike. My own cock was rock hard as I videoed her sucking these magnificent black cocks. Mike pulled of his shirt and took of his trousers, she returned to sucking his cock while Dermot stripped.

Sue repositioned herself in the middle of the bed; I knew what she wanted as she raised her pussy of the bed, HEAD, and lots of it. The guys obviously knew what they were doing and Mikes head was soon down there, his tongue probing her wet pussy and clit, Dermot manoeuvred so that Sue had access to his hard cock, she didn't need asking twice as she took it between her lips, after several minutes they swapped places. It was Dermot who entered her first, Sue didn't bat an eyelid as she sucked Mike and Dermot moved her legs upward as he climbed on top. At this point I hoped she would be able to take all this cock as mine is a paltry 6" compared to these stallions. I needn't have worried, as she moved to give him the perfect entry point, he duly obliged and plunged his cock inside her, for a moment she stopped sucking and gave a little moan of approval, before again lapping at Mikes cock. I repositioned so I could get a good close up of this black cock fully entering my lovely wife. I continued to tape for about 10 minutes.

The guys retired from the bed and wiped the sweat from their brows, Sue moved onto all fours, this was the queue to change ends, Mike moved behind, I had a really good view of his cock pushing at her lips before finally slipping in, I watched him bang at her for ages, when I moved back round Sue had Dermot in her mouth, spit-roasted, what a sight, black cock in each end, I could have watched all night.

After 5 minutes or so Mike again had to withdraw to mop up his sweat. That left Sue and Dermot on the bed. Dermot lay down and Sue climbed on top, gently easing herself at first, and then just dropping onto his cock. She rode him, rode him hard, he was massaging her tits, every now and then popping one in his mouth to suck, I knew Sue enjoys this. She lent forward and started kissing Dermot as she proceeded to ride him harder. Mike was stood next to me, and commented how good it was to watch these pair going at it, I had to agree, and also why he wasn't up there fucking her arse. With a slight nod of his head to agree he moved to the bed, and then said he would have to "lube her up", he smeared his cock in KY jelly lubricant and moved onto the bed. The pair of them knew what was coming and started shuffling legs to make room for Mike, Sue was motionless as Mike gently pressed his cock against her arsehole, the first inch or so went in but he withdrew, he tried again, more went in this time, I looked at Sue to see her face, a little scrunched up with pain I think, but she turned to Mike and said more, about 2 inches were left, this was as deep as anyone had gone in her arse before, Mike pushed harder and hey presto, 8 inches of black cock was gone up my wife's arse.

Dermot started to move as well, I manoeuvred to look at her getting DP'd, what a sight, a real turn on, if you've never seen your wife get nailed like this – DO IT, anyway, they continued to pound away at her, both holes getting hammered, and me watching. I turned to the guys and said that we would have to get moving in half hour or so, I could see they were disappointed. Dermot commented that he had to have a piece of that arse. Sue stayed where she was, Mike went to the bathroom, and Dermot climbed behind, without hesitation the full length was up her arse, Sue was really enjoying this, pushing herself back to meet his forward thrusts, she lent forward onto her tits, her hand moved to her clit and she wanked, wanked while he fucked her arse, it didn't take long for her to come, she always tightens up, hand moves then stops, moves then stops again, and a look of total fulfilment on her face, Dermot removed his cock, and it was his turn to visit the bathroom.

Sue lay on her back and beckoned Mike over, like a flash he was there, she tilted her head to take his cock, cupped his balls, Dermot returned, he moved the other side, again Sue was going from one to the other.

Dermot took command and started to wank in her mouth, it didn't take long for him to shoot his load down her mouth, Sue did not fancy swallowing the load so she rubbed it around her face and tits, Mike was wanking so she would have a second load to rub in, again she had a mouthful, and again rubbed it in. She continued to suck their now limp cocks for a while.

The guys looked absolutely knackered, so did Sue, she took of to the bathroom with her clothes, Dermot said that I was right "she did give great head", to be honest all I wanted to do was get home and fuck her myself.

Sue returned, the guys gave her a kiss and said they would love for her to return sometime soon, she agreed.

On the way home, Sue rubbed my cock and told me how amazing it was to look at me and see the look on my face as she got fucked. I got her home as quick as possible, dragging her upstairs, a quick plug in to the video and she's on the TV, I watched for all of two minutes before rolling her on her back, my cock just slipped in, her pussy was big, and I loved it.

I told her how fantastic it was to watch, how much I loved her...yep, 15 seconds in and I've shot my load, filling her pussy. I rolled off, still watching the tape, Sue rolled onto my chest, within 5 minutes she was asleep, next morning she moaned about how she could hardly walk, but that it was worth it.

That's the story of how I realized I'm a voyeur, and my lovely wife has obliged my fantasy on several occasions since, what a lucky guy I am.

ade1964
ade1964
13 Followers