All Comments on 'I Gave My Wife To 2 Dudes'

by ade1964

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
creativedreamercreativedreamerover 19 years ago
Good Fuck

Wow! My greatest fantasy is to see my wife fucked by another guy and you go to see 2.I was hard the whole time think of my wife getting fucked by the twoBlack guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My Fantasy Also

I have fantasized about this for several years and finally brought the idea up to my wife one evening when we were in bed mastubating. I suggested the idea to her and she quickly asked questions and as I stroked my dick I answered her and she shoved two fingers up her cunt and moaned and moaned. I told her I wanted to watch her have sex with a black man and she was so damn turned on, she suggested two at a time and we have a mutual aggreement together now and are currently looking for a couple of well hung studs for her to enjoy and make my fantasy come true. She also told me that she wants them both to ram those big black cocks deep in her asshole and after they both satisfy her - jack-off all over her face and tits!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
There

Are some real crazy creeps who comment on this site. Like the guy below. Watch out, he may be making your Big Mac.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid people do stupid things.

And boy are you one of them. So are the two people below who want to see their white wives have sex with two black men. The whole idea makes my skin crawl! please don't write anymore this site is sick enough.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
do you even fuck any more

Why didn't she take it up the ass while getting her pussy stretched.Speaking of stretched pussy, does she still want you to fuck her anymore? I would think that since she has been with them three times her pussy would be getting really big.Thanks for the post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife

Great story. A lot of husbands fantasize about their wives getting laid by black guys. I'd love for a BBC to pound my wife's sweet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are lucky.

Most nigger loving little fags don't have a wife.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck husband is a pump for his whore. She is no longer for for humans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous