All Comments on 'I Gifted Black Friend My Mom's Ass'

by WatashiWaKami

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WatashiWaKamiWatashiWaKamialmost 5 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous user:

Thanks for your feedback. If you read my bio, you'll find that I cater solely to my own interests. I really could not care less of what you and your "Literotica clique" think of my work. I followed my story with a request for feedback simply to know if I should bother uploading to this site.

I do wonder why you seem so bitter though. Perhaps some of the male characters I painted resonated too strongly with you. Did I eject you from your fantasy land? Did you rush to write that comment because you saw yourself in the broke pig who worked maintenance in my story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Can’t wait to see where this goes. Or how the son is a cuckold. Still sounds delicious anyway!

Seyazou-NubilleSeyazou-Nubillealmost 5 years ago
Waiting for Part 2

I like it. To each one their own taste - and your story fits mine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Observation

Prolific usage of florid language and vocabulary does not a story make’

Less tinsel and more tree , further why submit a story publication and then challenge the views held? If indeed it’s for your own gratification, your own imagination alone would be the answer.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 5 years ago

I'm not into cuckolding, but I am a bit fascinated by mothers of adult sons who are promiscuous, especially with black guys because it hits an even deeper layer of insecurity for the son. I ask myself how can a mother pretend to love and respect her son and at the same time give herself to his antithesis. Ironically, the same reason I am fascinated and repulsed by this is similar to the mother's motivation in this story - violation of the family, especially the mother-son bond. Both my mom and my sister look a lot like the mother described here, and they have always been hit on by black guys. One guy actually had the audacity to take a piss in our front lawn while my mom was sitting on the patio swing, apparently to give her a look at his huge dick. She said he was lucky she didn't have a gun on her at the time, or he wouldn't have a dick at all anymore.

I'm curious to see where this story goes. I like your style and the dispassionate, detached perspective of your narration, as though the main character is describing someone else's life. I wonder how the mother will react to her son using her promiscuity for his own gain and whether that would actually make it less appealing. If the son actually encourages her behavior, will it take away her enjoyment of it?

By the way, I also want to say that you really nailed that anonymous poster in your reply. I particularly liked, "Did I eject you from your fantasy land?" That pretty much hits the nail on the head, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Sexy

She sounds exactly like my wife. Such a good woman, sharing herself with any and all. Giving delight to so many men. I so love to clean her afterwards. All those delicious flavours. Oh God, I’m hard again...

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 5 years ago
Don't bother with ch 2

You are in the wrong section anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic pool time with mom

Please update that story with pt 2

AnalOnanistAnalOnanistover 4 years ago
Yes please

I can’t wait for you to give her juicy fat ass to your black friend.

bigsgt_1bigsgt_1over 2 years ago

loved it, waiting for part 2, please don't keep me waiting long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice story hope u make an update of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous