All Comments on 'I Go to Work for BBC Ch. 03'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your

A old punk, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rubbish

Complete waste of print.

Wisdom_SeekerWisdom_Seekerover 14 years ago
It started so well, but ended so badly

Chapter one was quite good with the humiliation of the husband, chapter 2 was iffy - the continued humiliation of the husband was ok, but then the fantasising about a real black cock spoiled it, and this chapter was terrible. The only thing I liked about it was making George (who used to be called Mike?) a house-husband.

It doesn't explain how the boss can ask her to do such things without getting hauled to court for sexual misconduct, it seemed she didn't even have any doubts or concerns.

Let's hope that if this continues she finds a nice White man to cuckold her husband. Someone who looks like him (except with a bigger dick) so that they can pass the child off as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another nigger fantisizing

no imaginization at all in this story. poorly writen.. no goals for the reader no excitement...

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidabout 13 years ago
can't wait for the next part

nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BBC Curious

Dear Bakeboss,

I've just read your stories regarding BBC. I'm so hard I'm ready to cream. I find it so hot to imagine white women who give themselves to black men. Additionally, when these women humiliate their men it's an added bonus. Keep up the good work.

howard_barks@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous