All Comments on 'I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 04'

by dbrains

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
GOOD JOB

Excellent work you have the knack waiting on next chapter.

RasmatRasmatabout 9 years ago
OUTSTANDING.

Probably the most fun (and realistic) read I've found yet here on this site. It's as if you knew some of the same people I knew when I was young.

I very much look forward to coming chapters, the more, the better.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awsome series

Please write more its got really good potential 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

This was a fun ride. I liked it better as Katy became nicer to Tyler. I was so hoping for the anal scene. Maybe you find the rest of this story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love is sneaky, sooner or later he will understand.

Great, beautiful, wonderful build-up to a true story of love between two people. I eagerly look forward to the "rest of their story."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
turn off

The weird wiping after sex was a major turn off. Seriously, she manipulates her brother into sex but the natural result is gross...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, loving the story so far but I have a little constructive feedback, which I hope will help with your future works.

First of all, a very minor - but still important - point: the sister's name is spelled as "Katie" in this chapter and "Katy" in previous episodes. Try to maintain consistency throughout the story.

Also, you use the word "forced" or "forcing" quite a lot in this story (and this chapter in particular). If you're trying to give an impression of a loving brother and sister exploring and enjoying each other's bodies, this word should have no place in the story whatsoever. Try to use terms that convey the feeling you're going for - have her "gently guide" his hand, or "press" his finger into her, for example. Tyler specifically describes their sex as making love, as opposed to fucking, so try to use terms that are consistent with that.

Hope this helps, I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous