I Guess I Asked For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She switched it off and knelt in front of it kissing it and licking it. Then she looked at me still clutching my spent rod. "Pretty good huh? Got you all bothered watching didn't it? Of course, I'd rather it was Pat, and I think you would too." I couldn't bring myself to tell she was right on all counts.

She got up and put her clothes back together and put the dildo away while I removed the condom and used a napkin to finish cleaning up. She took the condom from me. "Looks like you really had a load to get rid of," she grinned, holding it up to look at. She picked up my coffee cup in the other hand and said, "I'll warm up your coffee while dispose of this." At the sink, she poured my coffee, added a teaspoon of sugar and a dollop of creamer, just like I liked and then put the condom in the garbage under the sink. She brought me the coffee and took the bag with that thing in it back into the bedroom.

When she came out she had changed clothes and was wearing pants and a baggy sweatshirt, her more usual fair for daytime. After that, it was as if nothing happened out of the ordinary that day. She didn't say anything or act any different then she had any other day.

The next day was Saturday and I worked days on Saturday, so I was up and out of the house by seven. When I came home, she was wearing that same outfit she had on when she used the dildo. "Get changed, she told me. I talked to Linda and we're going over there for dinner." So I went in and put on some slacks and changed my shirt. She was waiting by the door when I came out.

When we got to Pat and Linda's I felt we were a little over dressed. Pat had on a pair of loose shorts and wife beater undershirt with an open shirt over it. Linda was in Capri's and a pullover shirt. But no matter, these were old friends. How we dressed around one another didn't matter. Dinner was great and after we settled into a game of cards around the kitchen table. It was Pinochle; girls against the boys. We were having a good game, and then Pat seemed to be distracted. When I figured out why, I was distracted as well. Lois had undone some extra buttons on her blouse and you could see enough cleavage to tell her bra was a front closure bra. Just to be sure we noticed, or at least Pat noticed, she would idly toy with one of the undone buttons when she was deciding what card to play, pulling it out a bit to allow Pat, from his angle a better view inside. Then I noticed Pat squirming a bit and couldn't figure that out until I glanced over at the stove. It had a glass in the oven door which made a kind of mirror. Lois had slipped her shoes off and crossed her legs so that her left foot was right by Pats leg. While I was watching, she rubbed her bare foot against the inside of his knee and then slid it up under his shorts. I couldn't decide how far she got, but it had to be pretty close to the hot spot. I was hard and I knew he must be too. If it was at all unrestrained, it was possible that she was touching his member.

I think that was the case, because I saw Pat lick his lips, struggling to pretend that nothing was happening. When Pat was studying his cards, I could see by the reflection in the oven door that Lois would put and extra effort in reaching under the shorts and gyrate her foot a bit. I'm not sure if Linda knew what Lois was doing, but I suspect she had some idea, because they sometimes grinned at each other and gave knowing looks. Needless to say the girls won that game hands down.

When the game was over, Lois said, "I guess we should be going. I was up early and I'm kind of tired." That was very implausible. In all our Saturday nights, we had never gone home before midnight, well except when we were taking the other guy's wife home. We all got up and both Pat and I were still sporting hard ons. We studiously ignored the other's. At door Lois gave Linda a hug and said, "Thanks for having us. I had a really good time."

Linda replied, "Yeah me too. It was nice to be able to win at Pinochle for a change. We'll have to do this again sometime." Her grin said more than her words. She knew that Lois had sexually distracted Pat... only I didn't know if she knew the details.

When we got in the car she asked, "Did you like the show?"

"The show?" I asked innocently.

"I saw you looking at the oven door; it's like a mirror. I'll bet you could see under the table and knew exactly what I was doing. Couldn't you?"

Well she had me. "Well, it wasn't a very good mirror."

"Good enough though, huh?"

"OK, so I was watching. That was dirty pool. You got Pat so flustered he couldn't even think."

"You were a bit flustered too. The evidence in your pants tells me you liked it. I just want you to admit that you liked it. You did, didn't you?"

"OK, so I liked it. So I'm a pervert, we've already established that."

"I know, I just want to make sure that we both know just what kind of pervert you are. You're the kind who likes to see his wife involved in some kind sex play with another man... sex play he's not directly involved in. That's the truth isn't it."

I was quiet while I drove. She had hit the nail on the head, hadn't she? But could I admit that? What would it lead to?

"Well, it's the truth isn't it?"

"OK, yes!" I blurted out. "It turns me on to see you interact with Pat in a sexual way."

"Then you won't mind if I do that kind of thing again, will you?"

"No, I guess not," I admitted sheepishly feeling like a crud.

"Don't feel to bad. It turns me on to know you're watching or at least aware of it."

"What about Linda? Won't she be upset when she tumbles to what you're doing?"

"I don't think so. When we were on the phone today, I told her I thought I knew how to give us the edge at cards tonight. She asked me how and I told her I could get Pat thinking about last Saturday instead of cards. I told her what outfit I would be wearing and that I'd be showing a little skin and maybe I'd find other ways to distract him. She said I should go for it and that there was no limit so long as no one got the idea we'd be swapping. And you heard her when we left, she said, 'We'll have to do this again sometime.'"

As soon as we got home, Lois brought out the bag with the dildo in it and led me to the kitchen. She tossed a condom on the table and stuck the dildo to the chair. I knew what was coming and since I was still half hard from her show and thinking about her doing it again, I dropped my pants and put the rubber on. Sitting on an other chair, I watched as she made love to that thing. If I focused on the dildo, I could almost make myself believe it was Pat. She was right, it was about his size. How in hell did he get to be so big? I slowly stroked myself while she sucked on it and played with herself. She didn't need as much warm up as she had the other morning. Soon she dropped her drawers and mounted that thing. I began to pump in earnest when she did. This time I went off first but I just sat fascinated as she got herself off for a triple climax.

She took the cum filled rubber from me and head toward the sink. "I'm going to have some iced tea, want some?" she asked as she walked.

"OK," I said as I pulled my pants back up. I noticed that she poured the ice tea before she actually threw the condom away. She brought the tea back, kissed me lightly, picked up her panties, and carried her ice tea to the bedroom.

It was still too early to go to bed. The only reason she wanted to come home so soon, was she was hot and wanted that damned dildo in her twat. When she came out of the bedroom, she was wearing some flannel pajamas. We watched TV for a while and hit the rack about eleven.

In the morning, if found Lois in the kitchen, wearing a robe she was pouring some coffee and got out a cup for me. "You're up early," I told her.

"Well yeah, I kind of got in the habit of waking up early on Saturdays when I was sleeping with Pat. He was always ready first thing in the morning. I guess I'm just craving that big cock." There was a message in there that it wasn't me she wanted. When we were finished with our coffee, she said, "Let's have some fun." She came up with a finished piece of lumber from somewhere. It was kind of like a two by four only it had rounded edges and a real slick finish on it. She stuck the dildo on it and laid it on the couch so that on end was on the arm and the other on a couch cushion. She tossed me a condom and took off her robe. She had changed to some baby-doll pajamas that were really see through.

Dropping to her knees, she began giving head to the board. I fished my tool out of my PJ's and put my rubber on. I was hot in anticipation to what she was doing. She played with herself and worked her mouth on the thing as if she thought that if she was good enough she could make it cum. She certainly had me thinking it might. Then I realized that the panties on the baby-dolls were crotchless because she just got up, straddled the thing and sat down on it, leaving the panties on. Her position made it easy to think she was actually humping Pat. She worked herself to a frenzy, as I pounded my meat for all I was worth. Oh God, regular sex was never this good. That was strange thought, but it was true. Watching her get off without me and pretending it was with another man had me hotter then if she jumped my bones. The only thing that would have made it better was if it actually was Pat.

I shot my load and nearly passed out. I was roused by her guttural sounds as she came repeatedly. She collapsed against the board for time after the dildo still humming inside her. I thought she had gone asleep, but after a bit, her hips began to move again. Soon she was driving toward another climax. This one didn't take so long to achieve nor was it as dramatic, but it was evidenced by the smile on her face when she got off it, she had really enjoyed it. Again, she took the used rubber from me and went to the kitchen. I just sat there looking at the thing that had given my wife pleasure and found myself half aroused again. She came back with coffee for us. I thought she'd put that thing away, but she didn't. She just changed its position on the couch. She placed it so that it was vertical over the cushions with one end on the floor and the other on the back of the couch and that grotesque thing just sticking out about six or eight inches above the edge of the cushion. She sat on the couch next to that thing and flipped on the TV and surfed until she found a movie.

It was weird, it was like she expected to need that thing again today. Now there was a thought that niggled in my mind. I don't know what was on TV I was too distracted by that thing, standing at the ready. She got us some coffee and cereal a little later, then when we were though cleared away the dishes. I've got to admit, I really loved seeing her in those baby-dolls, only I don't ever remember seeing her in them before.

"I've never seen those baby-dolls before."

"You like them? Pat got them for me. Since I'm not going over there any more, I picked them up when we were there last night."

The idea that Pat bought some thing so intimate and so slutty for my wife caused a stirring in my groin.

When the movie was over, she flipped to another channel, leaned back, closed her eyes for a bit and then scooted over to the board, laying her head against it. She reached out and wrapped her hand around that shaft and began stroking it. Soon she was on her knees giving head and playing with herself. I was hard in an instant and knew what to do. I opened another condom and put it one. Oh God she was good at giving head to that thing. No wonder she ended up eating Pat's cum three or four times a day. If she worked me that good she'd be eating cum every time. With a quick move she had the thing on the couch again and was humping it. I was on fire. She got off, I got off and then she took the spent rubber and brought more coffee. The sex toy went back to its upright position. I knew what that meant. She'd be using it again.

And use it she did. Six more times before we went to bed that night. I pounded my meat each time, but I couldn't produce anything three of those times. She changed into her regular pajamas when we went to bed. I saw her naked and she was swollen down there, obviously well used. In the morning I woke before her. It was just like it had been when we swapped. She was always exhausted the next day and walked a bit gingerly. I was sore too from pounding my meat so much yesterday.

The rest of the week was pretty normal. Pat and Linda were due at our house for dinner Saturday so it wasn't really any surprise to see their car in front of the house when I came home. They were all sitting around the kitchen table laughing and talking. I could hear them as I walked up the back steps. They all stopped and looked at me guiltily for a minute when I came in then Lois jumped up came over and gave me a quick kiss.

"Get changed," she said. "Dinner's just about ready."

Pat was wearing another pair of loose shorts and sports shirt, so I changed into a similar outfit. I thought it was odd, but Lois, was in a skirt and blouse. The skirt was one I had never seen before. It was a short flip skit. Fitted tight from the waist down about six inches or so and then narrow box pleats for another eight or nine inches. She was showing a lot of leg. Her blouse was new too. It was a light blue print and was sheer. Her demi-cup bra, also new, was easily seen though it. It left nothing to the imagination. The bra wasn't really that substantial either. I could see her nipples though it and they were threatening to escape. I imagine Pat had a hard on already. I know I did. Linda was more modestly dressed in a light, loose summer shift that went all the way to her knees. I changed into shorts and a T-shirt. I made sure the shorts were loose, so as to hide or at least give room for my erection.

I got back to the table as Lois put the food on it and we all grubbed. There was an effort at small talk, but only Linda and Lois really made that work. Pat was distracted by Lois. She would lean over to him and make comments that required him to look at her, only he never made eye contact always he looked at her boobs. Linda and Lois would pass knowing looks back and forth. I noticed a mirror leaning against the wall as if Lois had meant to hang it somewhere but got distracted and put it down. What made it interesting was its placement. It was positioned strategically so I had a clear view under the table. I watched as Lois played footsie with Pat, even progressing up his leg and under the shorts. From the view provided, there was no doubt that she was successful in reaching him in the most sensitive area. He took a short breath and glanced at Linda, who just smiled at him, then gave a knowing look at Lois who smiled back.

"Enjoying your, ah... dinner?" Lois asked, me.

I looked at her and she looked at the mirror. "Oh yeah," I told her, truth was, neither Pat nor I was eating too well. Linda had to know something was going on, but what did she really know?

After dinner we retired to the living room Pat and I going in quickly ahead of the girls and sat to hide our hard ons. He was unaware of mine and I wasn't supposed to know about his. Pat had sat on the couch, so I took the easy chair. The girls joined us with Linda on one side of Pat and Lois on the other. Some small talk ensued and then Lois blurted out, "I got a new sex toy, what to see it?"

"Oh? What did you get?" Linda asked.

Lois left and came back with the bag. I couldn't believe she was actually going to show them that. But she just pulled it out and handed it to Linda.

"Oh God, it's lifelike, it even feels life like." She examined it for a few minutes while Pat looked on with an amused grin. "So what do you do? Just stick it in and push it in and out?" Linda wanted to know.

"Well sort of, but it's got a built in vibrator." She reached over and pushed the hidden button."

"Cool!" Linda squealed in delight.

"If you want to try it, you can?"

"Right now?"

"Sure," Lois told her. "Really turns Bill on to see me mess with it. Here, I'll show you." She took it back and turned off the vibrator. Reaching behind the couch, she produced her board, stuck it on and put in the vertical position. She then knelt down and started giving it head. Pat's grin turned into a smile I thought would crack his face. Lois stopped and said, "It feels like the real thing when you're sucking it. Want to try it?"

Linda looked at Pat and he shrugged his shoulders. Grinning, Linda was on her knees and she gave it a good what for. Lois handed me a condom. "You may need this before the night's over." Then she turned to Linda and said, "Using that board, I can lay it on the couch and hump it just like it was Pat and I've got to tell with that vibrator going it really gets me off."

"I'll bet," Linda said. Then looking at me, "What's the condom for?"

"In case he needs to jerk off," Lois told her. "It saves cleaning up the mess."

"Oh," Linda said, then looked at Pat. "Are you going to need a condom?"

"I hope not. I hope you'll do that to me instead," he chuckled.

"I think I'd like to try humping this thing, maybe you can get Lois to do it for you."

"I'd love to," said Lois as she dropped to her knees and opened his shorts. Without even a glance my direction, she pulled him out and started sucking it.

Linda watched, her hand going up under her dress to finger herself. Pat's eyes rolled back and he was lost. I thought he was going to cum right then and there. I unzipped and put on my condom. Lois was right I needed it.

Linda fingered her self and worked on the dildo as if it could feel what was happening. I didn't take long to make her hot. Just when I thought she would blast into orbit, Lois said, "If you're going to get anything out to that then, Pat and I will have to move."

Pat roused himself and guided by Lois, stood up, lost his shorts and I saw he wasn't wearing any underwear. It was as if he planned on giving Lois access to his nether region. Not that I can blame him for hoping after last weekend. He stepped out of the fallen shorts and sat on the edge of the recliner. Lois moved the sex board into position for Linda, who promptly straddled it and impaled herself on it, fumbling for the magic button. I could tell when she found it. A dreamy look over took her face and she leaned forward and started humping.

Mean while Lois crossed to Pat, pushed the recliner back and straddled him and began humping him. I had a gorgeous view of both pussies being stretched to the limit and both of them were drooling natural fluids which covered the testicles, making them shiny. I was building toward a climax fast. I shot my load in waves. I was in voyeur's heaven. Panting and clutching my spent shaft I watched Pat drop his load first, then Linda came, followed by Lois, all in space of five minutes. For a while, the room seemed to echo with the sounds of sex. Then all was quite for a time, except for a faint humming.

Linda was first to move. She pulled back, disengaging from the sweet torture device and switched it off. She flopped on the couch in a very unladylike position. Curiously enough, she wasn't wearing any panties. It was then, I noticed that Lois wasn't either. None of them had put underwear on that day. Things were getting curiouser and curiouser. Lois then climbed off Pat, whose member stayed at attention. She slid down to the floor and sat cross-legged showing her wares to anyone who wanted to look. She was swollen just a bit, a bit more then I'd have thought from just one sexual encounter. Had she used the sex board before Pat and Linda showed up? Possible I suppose.

Pat roused himself again and went to sit next to Linda and kissed her passionately. "Looks like you've found a new sex partner. Am I in danger of loosing you to a vibrating dildo?"