All Comments on 'I had to Find Out'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ffajazffajazalmost 7 years ago

This belongs in interacial

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Total Rubbish

Crap

RenataAsheRenataAshealmost 7 years ago
I love it a curious lesbian.

You know i love all of your writings/stories. This one is great. The fact that she wanted to experiment with the opposite sex was a turn on for me and it didnt sway her away from the ladies. I wonder if her next trip will be the same or different all together. Don't listen to the bad comments. This is great. Send me a chat if you like. I loved the fantasy part in the Pam & Keisha bedroom lol. I may have more ideas.. well i have another fantasy that I've been fantasizing about lately.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Mmmm. This was certainly sexy as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One just isn't enough

I like that your main character was open minded and thorough; and proper experiment can't be conducted without either of those qualities. Very sexy and fun to read!

captaindave1captaindave1over 4 years ago

We loved your story.

I can only imagine the disappointment when he pulled out and shot all over you, one of my favorite aspects of getitng fucked is the feeling of the warm cum inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unprotected Sex

Hell, if you had some guys shoot their seed into you either you got pregnant or a STD.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SUCKS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...