All Comments on 'I Have An Idea Ch. 01'

by tomtame

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Well done. My girlfriend and I have a very similar relationship to this and the story explains the psychology and physical reaction that occurs extremely well. Honestly I am not allowed to touch myself right now and reading this story was a mistake because it has gotten me so hot. Bravo!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I really enjoyed this and can hardly wait to find out about the ominously-sounding 'next part'! I am sure it will be both controlling and exquisitely humiliating!

Thanks for a great first chapter of what promises to be a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

This story has a humanity that I could relate to but mostly it reminds me of who I used to be (before children) and perhaps that I should be again!

Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cancer generator

Prostate cancer rates are higher for men who do not copulate frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh well

I read the first page and then I felt like this was written by a female. Well written, yes.... but naive for the most part. I'm wondering if Literotica should come up with a category "For women only". Better relationships through chastity is beyond reality for most men. I know there are those males out there who thrive on Female Dominance. For her it works out great and for him, I suppose it's better than being alone. An interesting subject but just not for Me. And you should watch how you tell the story. For the better part of it you told the story in the third person. Every now and then you inserted a "myself" or "me" or "I" into it. Otherwise, well written.

2 stars but only for subject matter, not writing talent.

oldoginaloldoginalalmost 12 years ago
Please continue.

Great start. I look forward to reading more

oldog.

tomtametomtamealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback / Prostate Cancer

I originally wrote the story in first person then decided against it, causing me to revise the entire story, but I obviously missed one or two passages.

Prostate Cancer - the cause of prostate cancer is still unknown. The link between the frequency of ejaculation (which is not necessarily connected to copulation) is inconclusive as different studies have reported different results. This is not surprising as most of them are based on self-reporting on behalf of the participants. However, there may be a "slight" decrease in the risk of prostate cancer for those men who ejaculate 21 or more times per month.

For the record, this is fiction as are most of the stories printed on Literotica. It is not intended to advocate a particular fetish nor is it intended for those individuals who find FLR, Femdom and Male Chastity undesirable. The tags and description are clear. Without giving anything away, the story will ultimately belong in the "Loving Wives" category. It is, at its heart, the story of two individuals falling in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Long

JESUS CHRIST THIS STORY IS 3300 LINES LONG.

Learn to brevity please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

For those saying this "isn't for men", I'd say that perhaps your world is a little too small.

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Great start!

This is a great opening chapter that was well written, sexy and clever. I'm a little cautious of the future, but I'm interested enough that I'm excited to read more. Not sure how many guys who are just dating a girl would go for this, as most would just find a new girlfriend, but I think you did a good enough job explaining the investment the guy had made and his reasons for playing along. Might have worked better for a married couple struggling in their marriage, but it's still good.

As for Anon below who complained about the length of the story, I'll try to be as diplomatic as possible...try reading poetry my friend. A good story takes its time and is never rushed, building up the characters, setting and plot. This story did just that, and no matter if I like the future chapters based on my own taste, this author is a very good storyteller.

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars Not Enough :-)

I love this story. You deserve more than five stars. Forget brevity. The longer the better.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 11 years ago
Loving it!

I love this so far. I am looking forward to seeing where they go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Badly

That's how he will react. Your history, you just don't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best ...

stories on the site. I don't know how I missed it for so long. The confusion of person (I/he etc.) should be edited out before posting but your grasp of the essence of female control is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good thing about girlfriends?

They're easy to dump.

DannyBoy570DannyBoy570about 10 years ago
Good start.

The style was easy and pleasant to read. I particulary like the third person usage and the ratio between dialogs and narrative parts.

For the story itself, I was surprised by the diversity of the situations (texting and checkpoints) and unusual diversity/deepth of conversations.

I greatly appreciate the story as a fiction, at first I didn't like to see Ella taking advice from someone else (kinda out of place) but with hindsight it couldn't have been otherwise considering she is new plus it allows the reader to be ahead of Jim.

Just as anon said "your grasp of the essence of female control is excellent" getting really tired of " *whip* *whip* submit now ! *whip* *whip*"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All about emotions and psychology

I read the whole series. Wow! The author really nailed the doubt, fear, desire, and love that are all tangled up in a FLR. The sex in it is good but is secondary to the changing relationship. It mostly sounds realistic, with the main characters trying to ride a wave and not get their relationship smashed on the rocks. Like most good fiction, it hints about most things rather than hitting you over the head with them. This is the best fictional account of such a dynamic.

I tried to interest my girlfriend in college in exploring this area, but it was too much for her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the premise, narration, dialogue, the writing. The thought patterns and emotions of both people seem very true-to-life. Can’t wait to read the next installment. Also can’t figure out how I have not found the story until now. Maybe because I’ve been looking up “wife dominant”. I want stories of female domination between two people who love, trust, and have respect, each for the other. Thanks to the author for engaging writing. J.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Alight but not over the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous