All Comments on 'I Have An Idea Ch. 03'

by tomtame

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Erotic Coupling

Not married so no loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I'm really enjoying this series. Don't care about the section, just keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yo Tom

Helps to be married to have a Loving Wife Also belongs in Fetish or BDSM with the rest of the sickos like you posted your first two chapters. Hey Tom this isn't erotic but to a minute percentage of the population Fetish dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Floridryan great comment! Kill kill kill the dirty cunts! Chew chew slash slash!

Oh Look! Florid's got a new handle to abuse others under! He's now Zed56! Floridzedz! I bet Pedo will like his monicker being shared!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nothing 'loving' about this...

She doesn't love him, she just enjoys what she gets out of this arrangement. Not cumming means he won't last in the sack. She has needs, eventually she'll go out with other guys to get off, and she'll convince the poor shmuck that it's right because 'her needs come first.'

Call it what it is, bdsm, domination, femdom. You don't know the definition of loving wives... The author is fucking delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a continuing fetish/bdsm/cuckold story

I'll bet the next step is forced chastity. Followed by "I have needs to, but I still love you so much". If this happens, he should talk about equality, You want me to wear what? Then you have to do the same girl and give her a belt. We can both be chastized at the same time. ROFL.

Better yet, if he has half a brain he should bail out as soon as possible. I know, I know, this won't happen either. Maybe his friend from a previous chapter should help him out.

Just another BS male bashing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tom, this is great stuff...

I am so sorry about the previous comments. I am a hardened BDSM chastity aficianado, and you can see my stuff under justin benedict. You really should post this little gem at bdsmlibrary.com/stories and also at altairboy's site.

It's very good, and for people like us, it's quite compelling. If you made a novel out of it, you could probably sell it on Lulu.com e-mail me if you like-justincbenedict@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is great stuff. Please ignore the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yessssss

please keep writing!!!!! MORE MORE MORE!

pdv990pdv990almost 12 years ago
Wonderful story

I do hope you are going to take this story to its conclusion

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 12 years ago
The Benefits

Those whose comments indicate that Ella's treatment of Jim is cruel are missing the point altogether. Having experienced almost two years of the male chastity game, I can tell you that it is a surefire way to revive a flagging, but otherwise solid relationship. As we see in the story, the two characters are most intimate with each other while he's being denied, and less so once Jim has experienced post orgasm drop (a male's refractory period). It really works! Granted, in most relationships, it's initiated by the male, as part of a particular kink, but regardless, the effect is the same.

For those who would consider a man who engages in this as being pussywhipped, they are correct, but Mr. Pussywhipped is probably getting a lot more nookie than they are. I certainly am.

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Good chapter

Very well written chapter with a great pace. I'm still enjoying the story even if I had to suspend my belief. I've supported the story up to now and will continue as I really enjoy it. However, I can't really believe Jim would go this far this long. We're reaching the two month area and there has been extremely little sex, to the point of almost none, and she hasn't allowed him to cum in a month, yet she's always playing with his cock, and she gets to cum and tease him about it. This might work with a married couple, but I'm afraid a real life Jim would have just lied and had his orgasms, or would have found another girlfriend. Very few men would have allowed this for so long after the relationship had already been at the sex level, especially since he's being kept in the dark about the rules, etc.

Again, I still love the story and I'm excited as to where the next chapter goes, I just have to suspend my belief for a bit.

majfootlovermajfootloveralmost 12 years ago
great

Very progressive.

I love it.

DannyBoy570DannyBoy570about 10 years ago

The game from a perspective I never saw with jim's imperfections and all the difficulties encountered, brilliant. Ella is learning fast, she chooses her words and reactions carefully.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The wheezers who praise this garbage must have ping pong balls.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoyabout 1 year ago

Sad really. I enjoy your writing. I feel like your treatment of the first time (and all the others) that she 'convinces' him to pleasure her and go without release would have been fantastic!

I don't know why you've deprived me and the rest of your readers of that.

I really loved parts of this. Most parts of it. I just don't know why the author made the choice to hide the orgasms that he is giving her. I was wondering the entire time, "why isn't there mention of her sexual needs?"

And then in this chapter she says that he's given her many. WHY didn't you write those scenes????!!! I feel kind of cheated... Was or could have been 5 starts. Now a 4.

I do enjoy your writing though :) So please do continue doing so, you've got talent. Good luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous