All Comments on 'I Have An Idea Ch. 04'

by tomtame

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Wrong category

Fetish, Non-consent, maybe BDSM (because what she's doing to him is sadistic, and she gets off on it). But they are not married, and she is hardly loving. Two stars, only because the writing was fairly good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Descent into Mindlessness, or Uh oh- Shark Appearance

Initially, this was an amusing experiment. By the second chapter, it had lost that 'charm' that made the first one intriguing. In the third, it became sadistic (and was posted in the wrong category IMHO). This last one went off the rails.

If Jim had ANY male friends whatsoever, this would never work! The amount of time he had for anyother aspect of his life, the changes to his personality, hell his ability to do his job would be radically changed. This is what makes the story so far out of bounds now. When the woman asks the questions in the store about his reaction to the inadvertant touch, that was the last chance to realize just how bad things were. That wasn't love; that was abuse. Abuse is the only term I think fits this relationship now.

Ella doesn't love him. If she could do this to Jim, she never really did. They should have broken up because they weren't compatible. As written, he didn't love her either. A lack of commitment, of love, was the initial reason for the 'game'. He is a mindless automaton now, no trace of a real personality or free will left to him. If this scheme were revealed to anyone, she and her mentor might end up in jail. At the very least, he was manipulated into giving up control of his life.

He needs permission to go to his own home now?

The shark has been jumped.

I had hoped that she would realize just how far she has come, but there is no redemption left here. This chapter makes it clear that she's an addict to her sadism. Ella's too far gone and any retreat by the author would not make sense. Going forward would be wretched excess.

And if Jim ever figures this out, oh boy, I would fear for her safety.

End it here.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Sorry Tom

You have a talent for writing but like one of the previous commenters said there is no Loving Wife here. Its BDSM,Fetish,Non Consent but not LW's.To be honest I think Jim should run for the hills. This was sad

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 12 years ago
Woweee!

If this gets any hotter it will melt my monitor! I really don''t care what category it's in, it's one of the best stories of its type I've read in a long time; ignore the critics and keep writing till you have no more to say - and I know I'm not the only one who loves this stuff.

And I'll put my name rather than hiding behind an Anonymous tag.

Five stars, please bring us more and thank you for your wonderful imagination, whether you're from Texas, Tyneside or Teddington.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Horrible. Sad, pathetic...disgusting.

This is not a relationship built on love or respect, neither is it delicious. This is a travesty of partnership. She makes the rules, she sets the pace, it's all about what makes her happy not what is good for them. He is nothing more than a slave and what woman respects a man that doesn't respect himself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What an idiot. Dump the bitch and move on

Jim really is an idiot. I can't wait for him to finally admit it for real. Then burn the bitch. If it doesn't happen, I'm sure a sequel with an altenate ending can be written. This could get interesting.

Still in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
/yawn

First it's ma'am, then it's mistress. She gets more dominant as he gets more pitiful.

Her ideas of not being able to touch himself even in the shower will lead to a chastity belt. He already can't last even w/ 2 condoms on and she'll inevitably take other lovers. This is NOT 'loving wives,' as she obviously has no love for him. Stop deluding yourself...

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 12 years ago
Getting a little more realistic

I think we're going to see Jimmy locked up in a chastity device very shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just cut off his balls,...

...put him in a dress, and call him Sally! I tried, but it's time for me to bail. It's just taken you too long to get anywhere. You may wish to savor his slow slide into being a chastised cuckold sissy, but it's just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this is exquisite

You are capturing a very realistic sounding journey. Oh how i wish i was him. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
We have a bad feeling about the outcome of this want-to-be cuck & slut.

Not good!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Anti-erotic

It is interesting, as a story, whether fiction or a real experience. It is just NOT an LW story (regardless of definition of LW). I am pretty sure it is also not a LIT story, although it might well fit into Mind Control! I'm VERY sure it is NOT my cuppa tea!

3* for well written, but in wrong place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So have you noticed how your scores have dropped since you've posted this in Loving Wives?

If you put this back in BDSM or FETISH, Harry and the "boys"? will give you good scores because they love to be deprived. Next on the list for Harry is castration, I hear he's really looking forward to it. If you're going to live life like you have no balls you may as well get rid of them.

wormwoodwormwoodalmost 12 years ago
delicious

Very nice pace, good build-up and excellent writing. The only time I'll curse you is when you lose the muse and stop writing. Keep it coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent, Tom...

You have real-three dimensional characters, and it is incredibly arousing. I am disappointed that you put it in Loving Wives, after the first 3 were in BDSM, because I almost didn't find it. But it is superb and arousing!

justincbenedict@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A very good story

Many of the comments are about the category, but I can't see how that influences how good or bad a story is? The people who read it may be different, but who haven't figured that out by chapter 4?

It is a good story with almost real people. His person is a little too one sided and none of his doubts gets a creadible description like hers does, regardless if it is a T&D story or not. Not really sugesting changing the format, but his hurt from her not moving in to take a recent example isn't really creadible.

I look forward to many more chapters

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Another good chapter

My belief is still suspended, as I don't believe any boyfriend would go for this. Making it worse is the girlfriend is going without sex as well. However, with belief suspended, it's a good story, and it's incredibly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Losing credibility

This is a great series, but only so long as the reader can suspend disbelief - which is the key to all great fantasy fiction. Here,the degree of docile brainwashing exhibited is too out of proportion to the fairly gentle treatment Jim has received to date.

In "real" life, the conditioning treatment has to happen before the effect - now the series will have to catch up on that front. My own experience was that I had to be brought to the point of desparation continually over a much longer period before my brain started to turn to mush. I would like to read that process in subjective detail rather than just skip to plot developments. It's still a great series though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now I have an idea

Why can't someone for once write something that is original. We all know where this story is going and as usual the male character is a brainless moron who is being led by the balls, while the female character will ultimately have him in knots twisted around her little finger.

For gods sake any male (wont even begin to call him a man) who is this dumb would probably be dead by know because he forgot to breath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disturbing in a not-good way

I've been reading this for a good few hours now (haven't finished yet) and while I felt bizarrely torn as to my thoughts on it at first, now I just don't like it at all. I think my problem with it, as far as not being turned on is that it shows the thoughts and internal conflicts of both the guy and the girl. In femdom stories I just prefer only seeing his thoughts and maybe a select few of hers, but that's still a rather flexible rule. But then there's all of the twisted, fucked up intricacies of how their "game" and relationship progresses. It seems socially and psychologically unhealthy for people to treat each other like they do.

And then it gets even more uncomfortable (for me at least) because there's also a third person involved, manipulating the dom. This person who weaseled themselves between two people who they don't care about at all for their own messed up reasons.

But like I said if I was only privy to Jim's thoughts and perspective I think I would really love it. I could do without the burden of knowing all of the creepy urges Ella feels, and how she herself and her friend justify it to themselves. But I'm sure that a change like that would ruin the story for someone else, so...

I feel incredibly uncomfortable after reading it. But it's quite well written, so if you don't feel disturbed by the attitudes of the narrative and characters you might well like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was just awful

But the good news is that they weren't married (why did you post this in loving wives???) and it costs him nothing to dump the bitch into the gutter. Stupid story.

willowindwillowindover 5 years ago
I would marry her

I guess it's the reason I am reading this erotic fiction. I think this is one of the best subject matter stories I have read on here. It is also very well written. I know that some people are having difficulty believing in the characters but we are all different and if you don't like it now, why carry on reading? Just so you can make yourself upset and feel the need to write in again as anonymous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous