I Have An Idea Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about it, considered it, looked away, crossed her arms. "Well, I don't know. We did say we'd take a break."

"But," he added quickly, "we never said how long the break would be."

"Hmm, true, but if we were going to do this again, break or not, considering what you've just told me, which is, I believe, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but did you not just say you can't control yourself? That though you've not gotten yourself off, you have touched yourself and did not tell me about it?"

His head dropped. "Yes, I mean, I didn't think of it that way."

"So," she whispered softly, "if were to continue, then we would have to deal with that. There would be more rules for you."

He looked up at her, earnest and eager. "Anything."

She smiled and blushed and wagged her finger at him. "Careful. Don't start making promises you can't keep."

"Ella," he said, "whatever it is, I'll do it. You know that, don't you? This has been the most amazing ride of my life and you are the most amazing woman. You don't have to be so gentle with me. I can take it. I swear. If you want to be bossy and bitchy, you don't know what that does to me. It drives me crazy. It makes me insane with wanting you even more. I don't pretend to understand it. Maybe you're right. Maybe doing this really has made me focus all my pleasure on you."

"Well," she corrected, "not all your pleasure obviously."

He smiled, blushed, nodded. "Right. I'm sorry. I've been trying so hard. All I'm saying is whatever it is you want to do, I want to do it, too."

"Well," she grinned, "I do have an idea."