All Comments on 'I Have An Idea Ch. 06'

by tomtame

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another F***ed up chapter in the wrong category still a 1

This story is really disgusting for LW's. Dog training now? Please. I really hope you turn it around in the ensuing chapters. Doubt it. It will always be a 1 in LW's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

Really well written. I'm not sure what the problem is for others, I think it's really been a well developed loving relationship, and I can relate to the male in it. It is now in BDSM, which is probably where it should be. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good to see you're still writing!

She has some fascinating ideas, this young lady, and I hope she will continue to exercise her very fertile imagination for many more chapters!

I really can't see why this story has so many detractors - surely, if you dislike it so much, why bother reading it? There is plenty of alternative reading here - I'm sure you'll find something to your taste.

For me, and I am apparently not alone, this is a fine story - five stars, thanks and more, please, tomtame.

bullfinchbullfinchalmost 12 years ago
A super story.

I am so enjoying this story - I like the slow pace. Please continue to writeabout the developing relationship between ELLA and jim.

suppleWritersuppleWriteralmost 12 years ago
Beautiful, loving, hot.

Excellent, more please.

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Great chapter!

This was another great chapter, and yes, I have to suspend belief, but it's so well written with very realistic and likeable characters. However, six months without an orgasm, as well as the other training just seems so unlikely, especially for a girlfriend where there is no commitment like marriage. And another thing, what happened to them moving in together? It seems he's always at her apartment the last few chapters, yet no mention that Ella ever agreed to move in with Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The stroy is cruel. and I think the writer needs help

It's not erotic it;s plain evl and nasty to treat a person like she treats him. He should rape her and fuck her brains out and then walk away!!!

49greg49gregabout 11 years ago
I'm not sure

I'm not sure what to say. I had read the previous chapters a week or two ago and only now came back to this story. On the one hand it's very intense, He is completely sublimating his ... something - desires, personality, his 'self' - to her wishes, If it was me I would have quit a long time ago. Maybe. I would also want to do anything my wife asks. But for me that's dishes, shoveling snow, filling her car up, vacuuming. For him it is losing control of his own body, and maybe personality.

On the one hand I'm repelled, on the other I find it soooo very erotic. I have to confess that I've read the chapter teasers/tag lines for the remaining chapters and it doesn't look like she's going to introduce another man into their relationship, and for that I'm grateful. Not that he would object I think. After all he said he wanted so suffer for her, and that would cause maximum suffering. All in all I think it's great and voted that way, but perhaps I'll take it in small doses. Or not LOL. I need to get a life, maybe then I wouldn't identify so much with characters in the stories I read. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nobody’s commented for 8 years, so maybe everything’s been said. Nevertheless:

I thoroughly enjoyed the first few chapters, when Ella was beginning to shape and condition Jim while he was in the dark about her ultimate goal of control over him. He accepted each step in the plan, and then for a couple of chapters I became concerned about the deception. Was he going to end up the unknowing victim? The hapless schmuck becoming virtually enslaved by a devious, cunning woman? Without even the bond of matrimony! But no, Ella showed her humanity and her uncertainty with the direction several times. And they had several open and frank discussions while Jim was not under duress. The both came to knew the direction they were going, and he was clear-eyed in his agreement to it. Love, caring, and mutual respect remains. What’s not to love? J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous