All Comments on 'I Have An Idea Ch. 08'

by tomtame

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tadajtadajalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

Have read all the chapters; I could not have done less. So well written you either have a rare writer's imagination or close personal experience.

I feel I was treated to a rare level of Literotica excellance with this series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too much change

From the inital cahpters, I had high hopes for this story as (possibly) on of the rare 'loving domination' stories. However, the loss of her guilt combined with the introduction of another person to the relationship (how long until she looks for another man?) means that it is moving towards the more traditional 'queen bitch' style of femdom. Well written, but you are losing the chance to show a strong and loving female led relationship by trading for the easy (and common) route.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is this what is know as "Grooming"

They say the it is the imagination of the writer that creates the story, I think I would be very fearful of the writer if I were a family member, wife or children. as well as the story line following a sad old boring theme, the writer has displayed total disregard of any respect for a individuals feeling for personal gratification in this story, and displayed, what could be identified as level of expertise in what is know as "grooming". I can only say "Family beware"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

Fantastic series! Great job!

Please ignore the narrow-minded, foolish detractors.

I cannot wait to read more in this series. Please keep up the great work!

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Another short but great chapter. Although I'm enjoying the story, I'm waiting for the rebellion and a little bit of realism.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 3 years ago
This truly is the best series.I've read it on and off since 2012

you are such a detailed genius! It's a shame you haven't written more...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When Ella said she had planned to bring a third person into their most private places, citing Jim’s previous admission of such a fantasy, the reader doesn’t know if this is real or something she made up on the spot. In fact the reader was not given to know he had ever said that he had mentioned this fantasy. Some fantasies should be left as fantasy or at least no more than role play.

No matter that, the introduction of another person into their dynamic is a major escalation. Jim needs to have opportunity to consent. Just as the chastity devise was a big escalation and he consented to and accepted that.

On the other hand the idea of Jim wearing panties seems like a pretty minor request (or order). I suppose Jim’s reluctance could be based on possible future requests for cross-dressing and feminization. But in these chapters Jim has never been able to foresee into the future like that…. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous