All Comments on 'I Have Two Friends... Ch. 01'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Reindeer58Reindeer58about 15 years ago
Fun

What a fun, well written short story. The dialog of the conversation is terrific.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnabout 15 years ago
Good, but could benefit from proofreading

I love the dialog and love the direction the story seems to be heading. This touches on one of my favorite fantasies. I look forward to reading the later chapters. The grammatical lapses are the only reason I didn't give this a higher score. An editor should be able to help you with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That made me ridiculously hard, what a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh i wish my Wife was that into us...

Oh man i wish my wife would have run with it when i offered my self up as her submissive husband and i even told her she could do as she wanted with me cause i gave myself to her and i was her sex slave and she my Mistress. Her reply i don't know how to act or what to do it don't feel right treating you like that. We half baked tryed it the Mistress slave thing and she never tryed. i even tryed to tell her it's. Not about pain (well if she wanted it would have to be so)and that it was mental, it had to do more with mental and physical humiliation then anything, she has never goytten it but if that story is or could be true that Lady understands i just wish my wife had her attitude hell Any Attitude. She us in a shell i can't crack..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What about

"I don't fancy the idea of their husbands delivering my head to you on a plate afterwards." as a reason for refusing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Clean up editing

The word you want is "dominant" for god's sake. A person is dominant. When that person is being dominant they dominate. It's two different words - one an adjective and the other a verb. Got it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Much like me. I'm straight, but I have a fetish in cum. Your wife was wonderful offering her friends!

Cuckold

www.dominatrixx.com.br

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot topic

My wife loves me that much. I love her when she tells me to go down on her friend and clean her up. My wife tells all her friends I'll eat them out After A Fucking. I'm not hung like a stud but I know I get to eat around 3 to 4 different women a month. Most are clean , my wife doesn't know! Her friends can use my cleaning services anytime as long as my wife knows. " I LOVE MY WIFE "!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

okay so he is really stupid tell the bitch NO god grow some balls eating her is okay with your cum but somebody else don't think so

Kitist02Kitist02almost 5 years ago
Dominate? Dominant?

This story has been around for ten years, but the topic is still current. IMO, he should have refused her demand that he take on other cunts for servicing. What he submitted to was between them and if she loved him she'd honor that and not sell his services on the open market.

That said, they'll just have to accept that it is no longer a loving interchange and has drifted off into BDSM territory. Which is fine if that's what he wants, regardless of what she wants. Yes, she's dominant but it was originally a mutual agreement. She has reneged on her responsibility to the original agreement.

He will be in a world of hurt when the word gets out, and it will, and the husbands get involved. Ideally, he could teach the husbands his techniques and they will keep their wives happy enough that they won't need his services anymore. (Yeah, like that'll ever happen.)

Unfortunately she is pushing the boundaries of all of their relationships. Her friends may make the mistake of trying make their husbands submissive if only with this one issue, and the flare-back of the husband's resistance to the notion, whether to the idea that some other male has access to what he considers his exclusive territory or to the basic idea that she is demanding he perform an action that is repugnant to him, can be devastating to a marriage.

Been there, done that, and it turned out very badly.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Why should he refuse?

It was his wish all along to eat creampies, the more the better. His wife states that it was his idea at first. He got an extra kick out of being told to do it instead of just doing it.

The *dominant* wife has to tell him to service her friends the same way. He offers token resistance, but in reality he is thrilled. It is true that licking pussy while he is still horny is more exciting than after he had his orgasm already.

It's also less humiliating than cuckolding, because he doesn't have to eat another man's cum from his own wife's pussy. In the contrary, he gets to sample more pussy with his wife's consent. Who knows, the girlfriends might even ask for full service eventually?

Unless the other husbands are opposed, I see no downside in this, whether in the context of a fantasy story or in a real-life kinky relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Should have developed the story more so he ends up fucking her two friends and eating his own cum from their pussies. Make his wife watch or join in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hmm, if she's got him by the balls like that, then she should make it official, put a chain and leash around his balls, and drag him to her friends, naked and leashed, like that. Leashed balls can put a husband into immediate subspace. Lol, I know, uhh.. kinda. The arguments would end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous