All Comments on 'I [HEART] Intercourse PA'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
too drawn out

good story but too drawn out, they did't need to keep reassuring each other of love as father and daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW - best incest story in a LONG time!!!

Very believable, very erotic! And it's NOT too drawn out. It is a love story, not just a sex story.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Excellent

It was absolutely perfect, what an incredible story. Just to let you know the Amish have it wrong about the ten commandments the are strictly for the people of Israel and are part of Jewish law. Jesus only gave two commandments. The bible actually favors incest read about Lot and his daughters Genesis 19: 30-38. Romantic incest is ok in my book as long as both are consenting adults. I hope he gets her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very good story

I hope that you do not write a sequel. This story was too good and so complete that it should stand alone. I also read the poem. I think you could do this for a living. Have you ever thought of writing a screen play. I am not professional, but you do set a good scene. Please keep writing. This story was just hot enough to keep a reader interested, no rape and the daughter is not a slut.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Truly a love story

Truly a love story between father and daughter coming together in their time of need.

Very well written and not at all drawn out, yes there was a need for them to keep reassuring each other of their love as well as their physical needs.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Loved the story

You did a very good job telling a story of incest between father and daughter. I can only imagine a tryst like this could happen between a loving parent and child. I missed some cues back in the day from my daughter. One of my sisters told me she thought my daughter liked me a bit too much. Mixed up sexual energy and all, but I was the one that got her though the teen years. She came to live with me when she was 12. She had very clear and deep issues with mom. OK back to the story; awesome and well written. I'm going to read more from the list of what you have written.

RS

nohbohdehnohbohdehabout 12 years ago

I enjoyed this. You wrote about love very well.

Ms_StarliteMs_Starliteabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

The best stories involve a very loving daddy!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 12 years ago
liked it

i could feel how much he loves her and wanted to help and please her..

The father daughter bond is incredible, its not easy for a father to lose his girl.

i guess this time, the PA got lucky :)

5/5

sgkwsgkwover 10 years ago
I HEART

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
daddy fuck yeah

How bout simply growing up being fingered and sucked and taught to suck and shuck for the definition of the potentially natural and private world of Daddy-Daughter love? I instinctively knew it was our secret and if I wanted the tickling pleasure to continue I protected the source of these feelings. How bout being raised that way and loving the attention without seeing it as abuse? I always came for him and always made him proud of me.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrover 4 years ago
Excellent

Comment total says it all!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cute...

funny how all lit authors seem to think that a man's testicles are semen reservoirs...they're only part of the path - look things up.

it´s ¨without further ADO¨, not ¨adieu¨...nothing to do with french goodbyes.

¨What's YOU'RE sad love story¨...?? ¨your¨ does not have an apostrophe. ¨YOU'RE¨ means ¨you are¨...it's elementary...

AverageBearAverageBearover 3 years agoAuthor

So, Anonymous: You just finished reading nearly 8,000 words of my FREE story and saw 2 words that were inadvertently misused - and THAT'S what you chose to comment about??? Wow, I'd hate to be your child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just don't get the obsession with shaving a woman's pubic hair. The daughter wants dad to accept her as a mature woman. He does not need to be reminded that she is his daughter by having a shaved pubis. Seems to me a dad would want to know what his grown up daughter looks like in her adulthood with all her hair.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Such a tender and loving tale, thank you AverageBear for this wonderful tale of this father and daughter love story. I hope that AverageBear will continue to write his wonderful tales such as

I [HEART] INTERCOURSE PA as it was a well written and entertaining story, a second chapter would be interesting to see where this story ended up at.

Well done 5++ stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the idea of a naturally hairy pussy on a young woman. She wants to appear mature enough to her dad, so she should look the part. One of the things about being with a young woman, for me when I was young, was that she would have a grown woman's "look."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
439 Followers
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...