All Comments on 'I Hope He Didn't See Me'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot....

very, very hot! loved the great details of the blow job itself. and interested to see where it goes, with this great hot twist....

larrycandolarrycandoabout 17 years ago
great story

My brother and I played together......so the next chapter sounds very interesting to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful story

i enjoyed this story and rate it among the top stories of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You're Killing Me!

JEEZ! My heartbeat is just coming back to normal. I can't wait for the next installment.

angelx602angelx602about 17 years ago
Incredible

One of the best stories I've read in a while. Hope it continues. I couldn't imagine getting caught like that..

angelx602angelx602about 17 years ago
Incredible

One of the best stories I've read in a while. Hope it continues. I couldn't imagine getting caught like that..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my bro

very hot, I suck my bros 8'' cock every weekend and he love it like I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot

I can't wait for the next installment.... my heartrate is just starting to come down... if only my realities were that interesting and hot

srlmortsrlmortover 14 years ago
WOW!!!!

The best description of sucking cock I've ever read! What a twisted ending too!!!

Adams64Adams64about 14 years ago
wow....

what a twist! wasnt expecting that ending at all....soooo hot!!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Totally hot

That got me horny as fuck

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321almost 4 years ago
Glory Discovery

Agree with all the other comments totally hot glory hole story and then that ending. I have an older brother but we've never been close, in fact he's a jerk. That said I can still fantasize about the situation. It would have been so cool if he and I had been close and he taught me about sex and maybe first hand or mouth experience with sucking cock... He would have come home late after hanging with his friends and horny while I was reading a Penthouse stolen from my Dad. I can imagine this scenario where he get's undressed for bed and I see his hard cock and ask if I can touch it. After exploring it with my hand he asks me to put it in my mouth and I suck it till he cums hard in my mouth. But IRL we haven't spoken in years. The great thing about fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous