All Comments on 'I Join the Lesbian Mile High Club'

by Marie Marshall

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oil loveroil loverover 18 years ago
hottt......

awesome story.....

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

Well written. Ms. Marshall has an exquisite use of the language.

And very hot as she does a wonderful job of describing the emotions and physical reactions of both characters.

Well done.

Heels LoverHeels Loverover 18 years ago
Very Sexy!

You created some fabulously erotic scenes with your words - Far different from the average story! I would love to read more about this very arousing relationship. Please write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
captivating

It was a well written story. I would like to read Lauren's perspective on things even her feelings as to how she felt when she had to "light" into Marie. How she felt when Marie was doing her presentation. Most of all, what went through Lauren's mind when she caught Marie looking at her! Her perspective of things might be a hotter fire to kindle than Marie's! I think I'd like to read more about this relationship too!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
intellectualising...

...has been a strange result of this story. My partner and I sat and read this together. I was intrigued by its construction, she turned on by its description. We talked about love in the lesbian community and would it come so quickly off sexual, physical attraction and then arrived at a simple conclusion - it had for us in our unconventional bi-sexual, groupfest relationship, so why not? And then we decided something else - bottom line (can I say that? lol) it was one hell of an erotic story!!! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot as hell!!

BEST STORY I'VE READ SO FAR!

schmooworldschmooworldover 14 years ago

That was a very well written story. Thank you so much for posting a great story. Very hot and incredibly sensual.

Nicole

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous