I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image of the future horrified Ann Perkins was enough to make April sadistically grin in between cries of passion, although it was fleeting because as fun as that image was it wasn't quite as enjoyable as their current situation. After all a blushing yet normally dressed Ann couldn't compare to a slutty dressed Ann who was eating her out, the older brunette moving her tongue clockwise as well as anticlockwise around April's pussy lips while lingering on her clit and entrance. It was particularly the last thing which had April closing her eyes, relaxing back into her chair and pushing Ann's face deeper into her cunt.

Encouraged by this Ann licked April's cunt with even more enthusiasm than before, eventually taking the younger girl's clit into her mouth and sucking on it. That had April opening her eyes wide, crying out and beginning to literally fuck the pretty face in between her thighs, April silently hating herself for the fact that when she looked down her own face betrayed her and she gave Ann a happy look. Unfortunately Ann was looking up at the time so she saw this approval, although at least it resulted in some increased suction for the younger girl's clit.

Wanting to make sure Ann didn't get ahead of herself April called out, "Fuck me Slut, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me with your slutty little dyke tongue! Ooooooooooh tongue fuck me, mmmmmmm, that's it Ms Slut, use your tongue. Use your slutty little dyke tongue to OHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Again April was going to say more, but Ann granted her request for a tongue fucking sooner than she would have expected, and the second April felt that soft wet muscle inside her she became incoherent again. It wasn't slowly inserted like it usually was either, oh no, innocent little Ann Perkins slammed her tongue as far as it would go into April's cunt, even only waiting a few seconds before beginning to thrust in and out, tongue fucking April just like she wanted to be fucked.

In that moment April had never liked Ann more. True this was a direct result of her influence on her, April accidentally turning Ann into someone she could like, but those feelings only ruined the mood for an instant. She didn't want to think about how she was developing feelings for someone she had always claimed to hate, even though she had never really hated Ann. Which was weird, because in many ways Ann Perkins was everything she despised, but from the beginning April had felt drawn to her, and when she realised the other woman wanted her, well, she just couldn't resist. It was wrong, it was betraying her husband Andy who she still kind of loved, but it was worth it for moments like this.

Moments where goody two shoes Ann Perkins was kneeling in between her thighs and tongue fucking her to orgasm, those thrusts slow and steady at first but then picking up steam until Ann was obviously slamming her tongue as fast as she could in and out of April's eager fuck hole. From there it only took a little push to send her over the edge, in this case Ann curling her tongue upwards to hit April's G-spot, the younger brunette unable to stop from screaming the older brunette's name as she came in her mouth and all over her face.

That was part of the fun of it. April could feel, and to some extent here and see, Ann desperately trying to swallow her girl cum, but there was just so much of it shooting out of her that the 'mature' woman just couldn't prevent getting herself covered in girl cum. Which kind of felt like April was marking her territory, that thought helping to send her over the edge of another climax, Ann eventually inserting one and then two fingers inside her so she could ensure April would have many multiple orgasms. Just like April had taught her, Ann once again proving herself the perfect pussy pleaser. A rug munching dyke. A natural lesbian.

So no matter how badly she treated her, April was really kind of doing Ann a favour here by showing her what she really liked, April allowing Ann to feast on her for about an hour before pulling her away from her while moaning softly, "Mmmmmmm, that's enough of that slut, otherwise I'm not going to have enough energy to fuck you."

"Fuck me Dr Snakehole?" Ann questioned, impressively remembering the role-play.

"Yes Ms Slutson, fuck you." April grinned as she stood up on wobbly legs, hiked up her now ruined short skirt and bent over her desk, "But first, why don't you get me in the mood for it by kissing my ass! I've heard you kiss ass all the time around here, so let's make it literal."

"As you wish Dr Snakehole." Ann said submissively as she positioned herself behind April and placing her hand either side of her pressed her lips to the younger brunette's left butt cheek.

Ann then cautiously kiss the right cheek, then the left, then right, and so on, April grinning as her little toy went back and forth for a few minutes, pretty much covering April's ass in soft kisses, then the assistant called out, "Ok, that'll do. Now give me a rim job. Mmmmmmm, lick my ass hole you naughty little bitch."

Crinkling her nose in disgust Ann questioned, "Really?"

April smirked, and then broke character for a second, "Ann, I thought you wanted to prove you wanted to be mine?"

There were a few seconds when nothing happened, and then just as April was about to look around at Ann and maybe say something else she felt hands pulling apart her butt cheeks and a soft wet object cautiously caressing her ass hole. This caused April to grin widely, especially when that cautious licking turned into machine-like lapping as the prudish Ann Perkins accepted this latest humiliation. Oh April wished she knew how Ann was feeling right now with her tongue up another girl's ass, almost to the point where she wanted to ask her. Of course that would involve Ann's tongue moving away from her ass, and April wasn't ready for that.

Honestly April was surprised that this felt so good. If she'd had known she would've tried it much sooner, but then again part of the fun was making such a prudish woman like Ann lick her back there. In fact without it being Ann it might be kind of lame. Not that April wanted to dwell on that. No, she was much more interested in seeing just how far she could push Ann Perkins, and just how far Ann could push her tongue up her butt.

With that in mind April called out, "Mmmmmmm, that's good Slutty, really, really good, mmmmmmm, you're such an amazing ass licker, really darling. Mmmmmm ohhhhhhhh yes, now let's see how far you can get your tongue up my ass. Oooooooooh, come on Slut the slut, shove your tongue up my butt. Deeper, deeper, deeper, mmmmmmmm, I wanna feel you caressing my stomach from the inside Slutty! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, get that tongue up there and clean me out good and proper, mmmmmmmmm, get me in the mood to fuck you by giving me the best rimming ever, ohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd yesssssssss!"

Again there seemed to be some hesitation on Ann's part, but once again the older woman obeyed April's really twisted demand, which gave the younger girl an incredible thrill. It didn't really matter that Ann didn't succeed in entering her ass, just feeling that tongue pressed against her puckered hole with all the force it could muster was enough to fully invigorate April. April also got the feeling that if she was to strategically rub her clit and/or finger herself a little she could totally get off to this, which was a tempting thought she'd definitely have to do in the future, but for now she was going to put her new found adrenaline to a different cause.

"Ok Slutty, that's enough. You've proven yourself to be a great ass kisser, now let's see what kind of cock sucker you are. Get the strap-on dildo out of my purse and strap it on to me." April ordered, straightening up as Ann quickly retrieve the toy, again April pushing her skirt up so both she and Ann were still technically fully clothed, if that was the right term for Ann what was wearing. Once the hard dick was firmly in place April grabbed the dildo by the base and pressed the head of it against Ann's lips, "From what I hear Slutty, I really shouldn't have to tell you what to do now."

Briefly Ann gave her an unamused look, then she wrapped her lips around the head of the shaft and started bobbing up and down on it with practised ease. As April normally liked to say out loud in this situation, but didn't really work for this role-play, she wished she could claim to be the reason for Ann's blow job skills, but this was one thing Ann had acquired without her. True, just because you were good at giving head didn't automatically mean you'd done this a lot, but in Ann's case it was obviously true, and part of April was weirdly jealous of that.

Then again if it meant quality blow jobs like this April could find a way to repress or at least ignore those weird feelings and just enjoy the sight of Ann bobbing her head up and down on her cock, eventually deep throating the rubber monstrosity. Sure, Ann couldn't take every single inch down her throat, but she could take enough for April's usual purposes, especially as she thoroughly licked the base. However this wasn't going to be like usual.

Luckily April had come prepared, "Wow, you really are an amazing cock sucker Slutty, no wonder you are so popular around here. But I think it's high time I fuck you, don't you agree? Of course you do, but first let me just grab the lubricant out of my purse."

"Why?" Ann frowned once she had taken her mouth away from the dildo, "Surely it's wet enough already?"

"Not for your ass hole." April murmured almost conversationally as she casually got the tube of lube, put some on her hand and then started rubbing it into her cock, before finally looking at the particularly flabbergasted Ann and asking, "What?"

"Dude!" Ann exclaimed, using a word she used too often for some reason, "There's no way that thing could go up my ass!"

"You said you do anything." April reminded her.

"Yes, but... that's so big and, and I've never done that before." Ann whined.

"Fine." April huffed, "Then you can leave. But we're not having sex again if you do."

"You, you can't be serious?" Ann complained.

"Why not? If I can't have all of you, what's the point?" April shot back, then after a bit clarified against her better judgement, "You want me to what, leave Andy? Leave my husband for you, yeah? Well then, I want your virgin ass! Prove to me how badly you want this by giving up something you never thought you could give up, because I never thought I would want to give up Andy. Especially not for you of all people, but here we are... I want to be with you, not him, but I want the cool you. The submissive you. The you who is mine and no one else's. Do you get that?"

April was honestly expecting Ann to answer no, because she didn't fully understand it herself. Sure, ass fucking another girl seemed bizarrely hot to her, but the feelings she was having, what was going on in her head, was all kind of a mystery to her. So maybe part of her was pushing Ann away, because there was no way prudish little Ann Perkins would actually let her do this, right? She was totally about to get off her knees and yell at April for at least five minutes before storming out in a fit of rage and/or threatening her to never speak of this again.

In a move which blew April's mind Ann got up, then hiked up her skirt, placed her hands on her buttocks and bend over April's desk while pulling apart her ass cheeks before softly whimpering, "Please April, be gentle."

April took several long seconds to savour the amazing sight of perfect Ann Perkins offering up her virgin ass hole as a sacrifice, the older woman looking unbelievably slutty with her tiny little white skirt hiked up around her waist and her hands spreading her butt cheeks, giving April all the access she needed and more to that unspeakable target. Just to see the prudish goody two shoes do this for her maid April feel like she was going to cum on the spot, a feeling which continued as she grabbed a firm hold of her strap-on and pressed it against her target and ever so slowly began to apply pressure.

While she was doing that April softly demanded, "Beg for it!"

Without hesitation Ann whimpered, "Fuck me. Fuck my virgin ass. Ass fuck me. Please Dr Snakehole, take my anal virginity. It's yours. Oh doctor, butt fuck your slutty nurse. Pop her anal cherry and fuck her ass. Fuck it good and hard. Oh April, I mean... oh, oh, oh, oh God, owww, owww, owwwwwwww AAAAAAHHHHHHHH APRIL!"

Part of April wanted to drag this out even more as she could practically taste the humiliation Ann was going through, but the begging on top of everything else just became too much. April could no longer resist pushing forwards, her mouth becoming almost as wide as Ann's ass hole as the thick mushroom head of the dildo forced that back door to open wider than it had ever been designed to, Ann letting out the most adorable sounds as her virgin hole was obscenely stretched and then finally penetrated by April's unforgiving strap-on. This made April cum. Sure, it was like no orgasm April had ever had before, but orgasmic seemed like the only accurate description of how it felt to rob perfect Ann Perkins of her anal cherry.

Despite the obvious pain she was feeling Ann continued spreading her ass cheeks like a good little submissive slut, meaning April got a perfect view of the other woman's butt hole stretching around the tip of her cock. So, understandably, April just stared at that wonderful sight for a very long time. Minutes, possibly hours, passed and April just kept staring, the young assistant feeling like she could stay like this forever. At least at first. Then she was filled with an overwhelming urge to give Ann a proper butt fucking, and get every single inch of her 'dick' buried inside Ann's backside. Not necessarily in that order.

So April pushed forwards with more speed and force then she had originally shown, using the element of surprise to her advantage. To be fair on her Ann's cries of pain had turned into whimpers of discomfort and then eventually becoming coos, the older woman obviously struggling to relax at first but now, oh now April had never seen someone more at peace. Which made shoving her strap-on cock further up Ann's ass even better then she had imagined, April watching with glee as Ann went from completely relaxed to crying out loudly as her anal walls were stretched like never before.

Shortly after that April took her hand off her 'cock' and grabbed onto Ann's waist with both hands for leverage. She initially placed the left there to make it easier for her to take Ann's anal virginity, but now there was only a few more inches of dildo to shove up the respected elder woman's butt she obviously had to move her hand. Besides, it wasn't like April hadn't been in the exact same position while fucking Ann's pussy, and holding onto the nurse like this gave her an extra thrill of dominance.

In truth the best thing about fucking Ann Perkins was that April always felt a thrill of dominance. The prudish older woman was just so deliciously submissive, Ann seemingly eager to be fucked in a variety of different ways and positions, all of them making April feel so awesome. Up until now her favourite had been bending Ann over and pounding her pussy. There was just something about fucking Ann doggy style which enhanced the feeling of control April always felt when she was with Ann, but shoving her strap-on up the older brunette's butt while in this position was a thousand times hotter, April promising herself that she would ass fuck Ann Perkins every day for the rest of her life just to feel this euphoric rush.

Just when April didn't think it could possibly get any better April's thighs crashed against Ann's butt cheeks, meaning that April had done it. She had buried every single inch of her large strap-on dildo deep inside the bowels of perfect little goody two shoes Ann Perkins. Ann's rectum was stretching like never before as it was now struggling to relax around the entire length of April's shaft, the younger brunette looking down at where their bodies were pressed against each other and basking in the knowledge that the anal cherry of perfect Ann Perkins well and truly belonged to April Ludgate.

Then after a very long time of April just enjoying what she had already done she slowly began sliding her hips back until half of the dildo had been pulled from Ann's butt, then just as slowly she pushed forwards again until that large cock was back where it belonged, deep inside the now formally virgin ass of Ann Perkins. April repeated that process over and over, quickly slipping into a slow but steady pace. Ass fucking Ann at a slow but steady pace. Fucking Ann up the ass gently but firmly. Fucking her in the ass, taking her butt, sodomising this perfect little goody two shoes, you name it April was doing it. She was fucking Ann Perkins' ass, and honestly April had never been so happy.

This was the greatest day of her life. Perfect little goody two shoes Ann Perkins was in a slutty nurses uniform bent over April's desk and spreading her ass cheeks wide apart so that Ann could have the best possible view of her 'dick' sliding in and out of the other woman's butt hole, April almost literally drooling over the pure submission she saw before her. And the pure dominance she was feeling, April wanting this moment to last forever because she knew nothing in this world could be better than butt fucking Ann Perkins in the middle of the Parks department. Even if the rest of the department was here and forced to just watch April didn't think this could be more awesome, especially as the no doubt disapproving/horrified looks would probably only put her off the heaven which was sodomising Ann.

Of course April could only wait so long until the desired to have the type of satisfying orgasm which she'd only ever experienced from fucking Ann with a strap-on, so what felt like hours after the initial anal penetration April demanded, "Take your hands off your ass cheeks and beg me to make you cum."

Ann, who had been mostly making guttural noises since she was robbed of her back door cherry, didn't hesitate to whimper, "Please Dr Snakehole, make me cum. Fuck my ass and make me cum. Oh God, fuck me. Fuck me! Butt fuck me, fuck my butt, fuck me in the butt, ooooooooh Goooooooooddddddddd fuck me! Fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhh Aprilllllll!"

Before April was even done demanding Ann beg for her she was already increasing the pace, the older woman soon becoming completely incoherent as the younger of the two pounded her ass with every ounce of her strength. Which admittedly wasn't much, April seriously considering biting the bullet and joining a gym so she could build up the muscle needed to really wreck Ann's rectum. Not to the point where she was some kind of steroid freak with bulging muscles in places they probably shouldn't be, but enough so she could pound the soft and yet firm butt in front of her, April becoming just as lost as Ann in the heavenly sodomy.

Well, almost. Ann was screaming so loudly that the whole of Pawnee probably heard her, and her cum was squirting out of her cunt almost like a river at this point. She was almost shaking enough to push April off of her, Ann almost achieving that when she began to frantically hammer herself back against April's thrusts. But April would not be denied, the younger girl tightening her vice-like grip on the older brunette's hips so she could continue giving Ann a serious butt pounding.

Just like that the two women turned into savage animals, the dominant one viciously pounding the submissive one's ass hole to prove who was the Alpha female and who was just a submissive little bitch. It was beautiful. Maybe the most beautiful thing April had ever experienced, tears of joy flooding her eyes as she experienced dominance in its truest form and showed Ann who's boss. Who's the top and who's the bottom. Who's in control and who's just the personal fuck hole of her younger mistress.