I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Sadly despite April's best efforts it couldn't last forever. First she joined Ann in experiencing mind blowing orgasms, one after the other leaving her scrawny body painfully weak and fragile until she had almost literally used every ounce of strength in her body to butt fuck the older woman. April had the chance to stop while she still had a little left to maintain her dignity, but ass fucking Ann was too important to her than that. Besides, Ann wasn't exactly in a position to make fun of her when April perhaps inevitably collapse down onto the other brunette's body, the two members of the Parks And Recreations Department laying there for several minutes as they desperately tried to recover from their multiple orgasms.

April didn't even mean to get off of Ann, it just kind of happened. One minute she was lying on top of the slightly larger woman, the next she was slowly sliding off of her and falling back. Must have been all the sweat. After all, both their bodies were dripping in it. Luckily for April though she only fell onto her chair, although she was too blissed out to care. Then all of a sudden April found herself directly in the eye line of her handiwork, namely Ann's gaping ass hole.

In the few pornos she had watched in preparation for ass fucking Ann there was little or no focus on the aftermath, so April found this turn of events oddly fascinating. It was gross and obscene for sure, but that was one of the things April liked most about it, the younger brunette staring at the older one's butt for what felt like hours and she studied every detail of that well fucked ass. The bruised red cheeks, the battered open hole revealing the equally battered open back passage and Ann's adorable little whimpers fascinating April. Then Ann tried to move, something April wasn't ready for yet.

"You look pretty like this nurse." April grinned after a little bit.

"Thank you doctor." Ann panted softly in reply.

**

"Then, after a little rest, I totally ass fucked Ann over every other desk in our department." April bragged, a gleeful smile briefly crossing her face before returning to the sullen thoughtfulness that had been there before her story. Then after several minutes or so she looked back at the camera and said, "I... I probably need to talk to Andy."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers