All Comments on 'I Keep Reaching Ch. 02'

by WorldsApart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Proceeding perfectly

I'm so glad to see this proceeding in accordance with my expectations, retaining the sweet approach filled with love. Seeing that his every action is guided by his care for her and constantly thinks of her wellbeing simply melts my heart, not something I read a lot. And even though sex is secondary here I can't wonder enough how their parents don't her or suspect anything, not that I mind :)

Gave it a well deserved 5 and hope for more really soon!

honybipolahonybipolaabout 8 years ago
got me hooked

can't wait to read more and please...turn this into a sibling romance...Thanks

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 8 years ago
Great start!!

Wonderful series so far! Keep it coming! Quickly! I love where this is heading and the romance is well done! Waiting for the next chapter with bated breath!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SOO WONDERFUL......

I truely love this story , please continue , and make this more romantic....these young people are lovable...need more of them...

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
The surprise..

...blow job pleasantly surprised me. I enjoy you're not rushing this, although now I'm looking for them to fully consummate things. It would be good to see them also have more interactions/activity outside the house, along with more dialogue about what they used to do, so she reveals the true depth of her attraction for him. Still a 5*.

WorldsApartWorldsApartabout 8 years agoAuthor

This one took several days to process so I've already got ~4 literotica pages worth of chapter 3 finished. I'm getting better at putting my thoughts into words and just writing the story and going back to add flavor.

Chapter 3 should appeal to the romantics on this website but sadly Erik and Chloe's behavior is still going to be limited to the house, at least for now. Sorry :(

picatdimpicatdimabout 8 years ago
Housebound

Don't apologize for keeping the story within the house for now; I think it makes sense when you consider that Chloe is recovering from a suicide attempt and is unlikely to want to leave the house much anyway.

AnomicAnomicalmost 8 years ago
Off to a great start.

Great story so far. Really impatient for the next chapter. Can't wait to see where it goes.

the_fireman_33the_fireman_33almost 8 years ago
We need more!

PLEASE bring us chapter 3. I've been itching to read it for weeks now. Low the slow escalation of the scenarios without going overboard on things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One reader said more outside activity

Yes, I agree if they go on to college or go on a date. But don't add any more lovers since this would break this romantic spell. Thanks, I hope you post the remainder of the story very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't screw it up by adding other characters!

You are one of the best writers I've seen on this site. Your story is going along fine just the way it is. Don't drag in any other characters into the web of the story. That will only ruin it and I and probably many others will stop reading it. Bringing in a buddy or a friend completely ruins a story of this type.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

OMG!

I am so HARD right now...where have you been and how come you have not written before? This is excellent, really! I look so forward to reading more.....its sooo HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous