I Keep Reaching Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My face is up here," Chloe giggled.

I smiled at her and stood up. Gesturing to help her up, I extended my hand and she gracefully accepted it and allowed me to pull her to her feet.

Standing in the center of the room with her soft hand gripped between my fingers, I asked, "It's getting late, but do you want to watch another movie?"

I laughed internally at my question as we had spent very little time actually watching the previous movie.

"I'm really tired; I think I'm just going to go to sleep. Those four orgasms wore me out," Chloe answered.

Four? I asked myself. By my count she was only at three, but clearly I had a lot to learn.

"Okay, no problem," I said as I kissed her cheek. I was slightly disappointed that I didn't get to play with her some more but was also feeling quite tired. I had woken up unnecessarily early this morning due to my alarm clock, despite staying up late and drinking the night before. "I'll see you in the morning, then. Good night."

"Good night," she replied before giving me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Needless to say, shortly after leaving her bedroom, I found myself lying in bed with no pants on. I pulled my erection through the gap in my boxers and went to town. My mind was completely consumed with images of Chloe laying naked on the floor, her spectacular bosom and nipples on full display. It didn't take me long and as I finished, I simply held my hand over my cock and let it erupt into my hand and soak into my boxers.

I pulled a sheet over my lower body and fell into a deep, blissful sleep, dreaming of Chloe.

At some point during the night, I was awoken by a presence sitting on my bed. I opened my eyes, which had long adjusted to the darkness, to see Chloe begin to slide onto the bed next to me. I looked over my shoulder at my alarm clock and it read: 11:33 PM.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice groggy and tired.

As I looked her over, I noticed she was still in just her sports bra and panties. She was on her side, facing me, rubbing my chest with her right hand.

"I came to return the favor," she whispered. "Shh, we have to be quiet."

I was exceedingly aware that my bedroom was directly over our parents'. A fact that had long restricted my ability to spend intimate time with the opposite sex.

Still staggered from my sleepiness, I watched as Chloe sat up, grabbing the thin layer of sheets with her hands, and threw them over and off my lower body. My flaccid cock was still outside my boxer, spent from its earlier excursion, laying against my leg.

"Looks like someone had some fun without me," Chloe teased as she ran her fingers over the dried cum on my boxers.

I lifted my left arm and let out a deep yawn into the back of my hand. I should have been shocked as she openly stared at my exposed crotch but I didn't realize how tired I was. Despite Chloe's presence, I could feel the pull of sleepiness consuming me so I put a hand on Chloe's back to anchor me in consciousness.

My hand slid down her back and rested on her round ass as she turned her body towards my mid-section. She was on her knees as she leaned over my crotch, her ass pointing to the ceiling as her panties fell down the crack, exposing the top half of her round, delicious ass. I inhaled sharply as I felt her warm fingers prop up my flaccid penis.

"Not excited to see me?" she teased.

"It's not that, it's just--oh shit," I muttered as I felt her wet mouth devour my soft cock. She worked me all the way to the base, in and out of her mouth, my soft dick quickly inflating as it stretched through her warm lips.

"I can feel it growing in my mouth," she said with a mouthful of my cock, her face crammed against my pelvis. It came out more like "I 'an 'eel uh ohing uh nny 'ouf."

Her head continued to bob up and down on my cock and I was soon full mast.

"You've got a big dick," she said after she pulled me out out her mouth. With one hand around the base of my cock, Chloe started licking at the slit of my cock like an ice cream cone. I grimaced from the sensation and squirmed backwards up the bed.

"Sensitive are we?" she teased before she once again swallowed my cock between her pink lips.

"Ohhh," I moaned.

Her jaw had expanded to accommodate my size as she pushed my cock into her mouth as far as she could. Flaccid, my cock was nothing impressive, but fully erect my cock had considerable girth and was a healthy inch or two above average in length.

I could feel her trying to push it into her throat but she soon gave up and gripped the base of my cock with her left hand and bobbed her head up and down, my cock gliding effortlessly over her tongue and into the back of her mouth. I let out a deep, guttural moan as she began to pull it out, then lick in a circular motion around the head before plunging my cock into her mouth as far as she could, alternating back and forth.

I grabbed the top of her head with my left hand and followed her motions. With my right hand, I groped incessantly at her spongy ass cheek, sometimes sliding my hands under the thin material of her panties and giving her other cheek a firm squeeze. The room was filled with sounds of her slurping and licking and I could feel the burn of my orgasm rising in my loins.

"I'm gonna come!" I panted.

Not missing a beat, Chloe pulled her mouth to the top of my cock and once again began lapping at the slit on the head of my cock with her tongue. My cock was soaked in her saliva as she gripped it with both hands and jerked it rapidly. Riding the line between pleasure and pain, I was moments away from orgasm.

"Here it comes!" I moaned.

Before she had a chance to respond, I spurted a large wad of semen on her upper lip before she dived onto my cock, her tongue sliding left and right as my cock sat in her mouth. I continued to erupt my seed in her mouth as my hand continued its illicit massage of her round ass.

After what felt like an eternity of coming in her mouth, Chloe finally pulled up from my spent cock and sat back down next to my head and swallowed my load in one gulp.

"Mmm, tasty," she joked.

"Holy shit, Chloe. Where did that come from?" I asked, dumbfounded.

She just giggled and lay down next to me. I leaned forward and grabbed the crumpled sheets at the end of the bed and draped them over us.

Lying back down, I could see she still had some of my semen on her upper lip.

"Chloe," I said facing her, "You still have some of my ... you know." I pointed to the area just below her nose.

First, she tried to find it with her tongue but eventually she brought her right index finger to her lip and brushed it off. She brought her finger in front of her face to inspect it, briefly, before slipping her finger in her mouth and sucking it clean. She smiled at me and said, "Thank you."

At this point, I no longer cared, at all, that this was my sister or that just moments ago she had my dick in her mouth. I leaned into her and found her lips with mine. I could taste the salty remnants of my semen on her lips as I probed her lips with my tongue. She opened her mouth and we embraced each other openly, connected at the mouth.

We continued our passionate french kissing for several minutes before she pulled back and found a pillow to lay her head on.

"I'm tired, do you mind if I sleep with you?" she asked.

"Not at all," I answered, honestly.

To be continued...