All Comments on 'I Keep Reaching Ch. 05'

by WorldsApart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn!

For the love of good I just can't comprehend what is going on in Erics head, he has such longings for Chloe and she for him yet he wan't to suppress all that just to keep his old man and his grandparents happy? And what's with mom freaking out after he told her it's over like twice, if she has such a problem with it why not scream from the get-go? Fuck that, they need to live a life of their own how they see fit - they were made for one another! Heck even his roommate saw that and gave him a figurative hand there, and hopefully that'll be all of that Kyle guy as well.

As for the past chapters - in my opinion there is no need to change anything, least of all for ease of reading. Maybe do a complete check once the series is over and you want to publish it somewhere for real money, otherwise it'll just be a hassle over something already read by many folks.

This one gets another 5* from me in high hopes of a deserved happy ending, screwing over the family and everything :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Indeed

I can only agree with the other poster, took the words right out of my mind..

WorldsApartWorldsApartalmost 8 years agoAuthor

There's a reason incest is so taboo, fellas. As for the editing thing, it's already finished and so is the first draft of chapter 6. Should be up next week sometime.

ThejaybirdThejaybirdalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Another great chapter, quickly becoming one of my favourite authors. Can't wait till the next chapter.

10towers10towersalmost 8 years ago
An outstanding story

I hope your chapters keep treating us to this impossible romance. Having never had a sister, the concept of sharing like this between siblings is tantalizing.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

truly beautiful....I hope you have written more stories for you are quickly becoming one of my favourite authors and this to be one of my favourite stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous