I Keep Reaching Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me, Erik," she pleaded. I could feel her chest crushed against me and her hard nipples poking into my chest.

After several shots of whiskey, too many beers to count, and months of isolation from Chloe, my conscience was noticeably absent. I was easy prey.

With my higher functions in the toilet, I reached down between us and fumbled with the button of her jeans and pulled down the zipper. Once loosened, my hands went inside her jeans and to her ass and started kneading the spongy flesh between my fingers. I could feel the thin layer of her panties under my grip and slid the tips of my fingers underneath them and into the crack of her ass. With my hands mauling at her firm, round ass, I ran my middle finger over her pink rosebud.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked, my hands still massaging her.

"Not exactly," she answered, wrapping her hands around the back of my head and pulling me to her mouth. I immediately moaned at the familiar feel of her lips. She tasted like beer and red wine as our lips parted and my tongue met hers in her mouth. Our kiss became very sloppy, very fast, and we were soon sucking on each other's tongues.

I pulled her camisole up and over her large, perky breasts before doing the same with her bra, not even bothering to unclasp it. My hands returned to her ass and pulled her against my crotch as I leaned down and took a hard nipple into my mouth.

"Oh! Yes! This is what I wanted," Chloe panted, pulling my head into her chest as I hungrily licked and sucked her sensitive nub. "Fuck me!" she cried as I lightly bit her nipple between my teeth. I switched to the other nipple and slurped and sucked at it like I did with the first one.

Chloe pulled my head away.

"No, Erik, fuck me!" she repeated.

Chloe turned around and pushed her jeans and panties to the floor and bent over. She turned her head and looked at me while she taunted me with her invitingly wet slit.

With zero hesitation, I pushed my pants and boxers to the floor in one motion and stepped out of them before moving behind her and lining up the head of my thick cock with her slick entrance. Not wanting to cause her any pain, I eased my fat cock between her soft pussy lips and started pushing in, slowly.

"Ohh!" Chloe moaned as I pushed deeper, and deeper still.

I clamped my hand over Chloe's mouth and pushed all the way in until I was balls deep. I stayed like that, fully inside her, for a long time to give her pussy time to stretch and acclimate to my thick cock. Slowly, I eased my cock out of her wet pussy. I could feel Chloe moaning into my hand as I pulled my full length out of her only to push it back in, slowly and deliberately. I increased my speed and Chloe grunted into my hand with each thrust.

Suddenly, Chloe pulled my hand away from her mouth and I stopped.

"Kiss me!" Chloe begged.

I leaned over her, feeling her long, auburn locks in my hands as I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth to mine. She hungrily kissed me, sliding her tongue between my lips and tasting the inside of my mouth. I returned her kiss with equal passion and although our difference in height made it difficult to fuck her from this standing position, I resumed my thrusts into her dripping pussy, pushing in and out of her with slow, calculated necessity. Chloe moaned into my mouth as we made slow, gentle love.

The borderline insane nature of our behaviour, literally fucking each other in an unlocked, dark closet in a small house with close to a dozen inhabitants, wasn't lost on me. It crossed my mind, sure, but it was a tiny, pathetic voice compared to the monstrous roaring that I felt being this intimately coupled with Chloe. I was drawn to her like a dog to his bone, like a bee to honey, like a moth to a flame. Somehow I imagined this wasn't what Robert had in mind when he dared us to 'lock ourselves in a closet.'

Eventually Chloe pulled her mouth away and started moving rapidly against my hips. I got her message and pushed her back back down so I could thrust more comfortably. With one hand pushing down on her back, I started fucking her with urgency. Chloe's pussy clamped around my dick, unwilling to let go, as I pulled out of her until only the swollen head remained. Then I would slam back in, causing Chloe to let out a loud grunt.

Maybe because of my current level of inebriation, I was able to pound into her like this for a long time. I had to reach over her again and cover her mouth to stifle her moans, but I didn't slow down. Time came to a standstill as I pounded into Chloe from behind, the fifteen minute limit on our isolation being the last thing on my mind.

Her pussy felt like every square inch was gripping and massaging every inch of me. It felt like her pussy was designed specifically for my dick. The small, dark closet was filled with the sounds of my hips slamming against her ass as Chloe's first orgasm hit her. I could feel Chloe's fluids leak around my cock with each intrusion but I didn't let up. It felt too good to stop and if anything I fucked her even harder after she came.

Finally, with one deep thrust, my own orgasm overwhelmed me and I exploded inside of her. I could feel Chloe's tongue on my hand as she screamed against it, my orgasm triggering her second. I shot my burning seed directly into her womb in unending spurts. My hips moved into her with each eruption as I shot wave after wave of cum into my sister's tight pussy.

When I was finally finished, I collapsed onto Chloe, exhausted.

"I needed that, baby" Chloe said, panting.

Eventually we stood up and I turned her around, causing my softening dick to fall out of her. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Me too," I agreed.

I didn't know how long we were in the closet. Once we got dressed and left, I noticed, by no small miracle, that the party seemed to have gone on without us. A few people had left and some people were playing beer pong. I saw Kyle playing darts with Roger.

"Let's get out of here," Chloe instructed, pulling me by the hand.

As were leaving, I spotted Robert sitting on a lawn chair on the porch. He was smoking a cigarette, flirting with a pretty brunette that must have arrived after our game of truth-or-dare. As we passed by, Robert glanced at me for a moment and gave me a quick thumbs up before turning his attention back to the cute girl sitting next to him.

The house was just off campus so my dormitory was just a short walk away. Neither one of us was in any condition to drive, so we left my car there and walked. Once we arrived, we stopped at the convenience store at the bottom of the building and ate some snacks.

After walking the flight of stairs and entering my dorm room, Chloe moved across the room and pushed her jeans to the carpet and got comfortable under my fresh blankets. I shed my clothes and joined her, spooning her from behind, my arm draping around her with my hand laying on her belly. I could feel her wet panties, wet with her juices and my cum that continued to leak out of her, against my bare skin, but I didn't care. We both quickly drifted off to sleep and slept for a long time.

To be continued...