All Comments on 'I Keep Reaching Ch. 06'

by WorldsApart

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Poor Julia

I can only feel sadness for Julia, so rudely chased out of her own room in the middle of the night just so a pair of incestuous freaks could get it on.

But for real now this was the best chapter of the story! Not because they did get it on or because the sex was hot, but simply because it dealt with the internal struggle and though process of such a relationship. Eric finally came to terms with his own ghost & fears, realised that the best for his sister is him not what he though was best, realised that she has to fight a similar battle but she already reached a decision on it long time ago, got some sweet revelation through music (we've all been there at some point) and then didn't wast the time when it came down to acting quick. Chloe on the other hand showed some amazing restraint and what real love means when it comes to wait for the perfect one, and dumping Kyle in the process was a smart move too.

In the end we got the resolution we were hoping for, a special shoutout to Robert for the best wingman of the year award, so I can't really bitch about anything here because I'm happy. Well maybe I can bitch about it ending but who knows, maybe we'll meet them again when they settle into that house he promised :)

5* and hopefully we'll read more equally good stories from you in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Happy but. ..

I'm real happy they love each other and feel they can make it work. But it's a fantasy. They still depend on parents, parents who will very likely disown them if found out. You dealt with very tough matters in the story but in the end you made a simplistic "love will conquer all" play. I expected more, at least some dialogue about endless love AND keeping it on rhe down-low.

KurtWildKurtWildalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic.

I was attached to this incestuous love story. It broke my heart when Erik pulled away from Chloe, but in the end, it made their relationship stronger.

I absolutely love this and I will read it over and over.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
blew me away lol

great ending and glad that you kept them together

freudiansdickfreudiansdickalmost 8 years ago

Really good man. Derserves much more views.

Would recommend.

LeanstrangerLeanstrangerover 7 years ago
Excellent reading

One of the best stories I've read here, one slight critique is that the early timeline was confusing but I caught on by the second chapter. Please keep writing and continue the story, it's too good to leave it here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

That was incredible, a few mistakes here and there but the story's plot had me failing in love, please write more stories about the characters. Seriously good. My favourite by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tears still flowing

Wow! Very moving story. Fell in love with Chloe after chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love knows no bounds

Love so fulfilling. Kept me coming back for more. Nice drama and ending. I copied every word so I could read it at my leisure as I'm am a slow reader. Read all the sections as one. Got all choked up reading the very last two pages. Thanks your effort is much appreciated

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
Loved this story

Thank you

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome love story

here is their song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULqdjtDI-bs

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
awesome

So will we get to read about them as a couple when they move in together? Would be a very lovely story.

BlackDynamite12PlusBlackDynamite12Plusalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!!!

This ain't usually my category, but I have to say that this is a great damn story. One of the best I've read on Literotica. Congrats!!! Keep writing

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 6 years ago
Sartre?

Thank you for this story. I have enjoyed each chapter but have waited until now to leave a comment.

I liked the part where Erik heard the new song and, through an epiphany, realized how he had pushed Chloe away repeatedly, much to their mutual unhappiness. I was reminded of a scene in Sartre's NAUSEA, written in the first person and presented in diary form. It has been some fifty years since I read it, but I do recall a similar incident in that work. It occurs in the final pages when the diarist, sitting in a cafe in a provincial French town, hears a jazz song on the gramophone. Through its lyrics and his consequent musings, he realizes that his life is void of purpose, that he merely exists. He then resolves to create something that, like the jazz recording to the lyricist and vocalist will live on after he is gone. All this to say that Erik hearing "I Keep Reaching" reminded of that scene from NAUSEA, and I'm wondering if your scene might have been inspired by Sartre's writing.

agelmar101agelmar101over 4 years ago
Amazing work

Hi WorldsApart

Really loved this story, not sure if your still active but would love to read more of your work or even a continuation of Erik and Chloe's story.

Got to admit the part when Erik is listening to the song(I had to youtube it too, its not on my playlist) and realises the fool he's been and that Chloe loves him too and me tearing up. Great writing.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

oh man...I was in tears, a grown man in tears....

this has been such a wonderful read...thanks!

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

and...so very very moving...well done!

seaferringseaferringover 4 years ago

The story is wonderfully written but the very last part in Chloe's dorm with her roommate in the room just didn't feel realistic.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

One of the best stories on this site. This is my second reading of this story and I enjoyed even more. A beautifully written tale.

What a shame the author only wrote this one story on this site.

Thank you Worlds Apart for sharing your talent

5/5

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

What a wonderful love story, one of the best on this site. I would love to read a follow up series where they move in together the following fall. 5/5

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
The struggle

The struggle with how you deal with a sib or first cousin relationship is real so thanks for treating it with a little honesty and not just a 'hey we’re fucking now cool' attitude and having some real emotion

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Great!

In interesting follow up would either be the same story or a sequel, but told mainly from Chloe's point of view. More about how she was feeling, and what did she do in those terrible times they were apart.

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 2 years ago

I love a happy ending. Interesting plot twists, well written.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

Loved your story I was afraid there might be another tragedy but thankfully that didn't happen the author probably won't even be aware of these more recent comments but a lot of them are expressing regret there hasn't been a follow on, this is also my view of things.

HardbawlHardbawlabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a great story. What a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Actually had tears more than once, I love that it was an actual story and not just pure sex like most stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for the story. Thanks for the song. This wasn't perfect but close enough it might as well be. You skilfully built genuine tension, and your use of emotional equity really made this story such a rewarding and enjoyable read. I was moved to tears. You did a fantastic job and it's hard to believe this tale is all you've written. Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with us all.

WorldsApartWorldsApart7 months agoAuthor

Thanks guys.. Very kind words..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another good b/s romance/love story. It's nowhere near the level of, say, The Things You Make Me Feel, but it's a solid one.

What Nathan did was fucked up. Never do that. Chloe almost killed herself over it. What kind of man does that to someone just for a bit of pussy? Trick question; a man wouldn't; a sick animal would.

Glad Erik got over his hang-ups in the end and finally embraced Chloe fully like she wanted all along. I wish there had been a bit more at the end, but it seems a lot of authors prefer a quick wrap-up rather than going into details about the new life together. It's a shame as well because you can pack a hell of a lot of good stuff in a solid epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the epitome of a good story. Characters that we like, flaws , but genuine love.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done kid... Sweet, simple,

right on the money.

This is one of the best examples of its the simpler things in life that make the difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous